PDA

View Full Version : new CAI

soltero112
01-19-2003, 08:07 AM
ok guys.....ill post pics as soon as i get a digital camera but ill let u know the basics

i bought an arospeed intercooler style front mount cold air intake, an aem air bypass valve, 2 civic short ram intakes, an elbow extension, and reducers for everything
i relocated my battery to the rear

created a perfect hole out of the space that the battery was on (perfect to fit my intercooler style intake)

i removed and relocated a black circle thing (which i dont know what it is)

i dropped the intake straight down and it sits directly behind my side air damn on my erebuni kit

ill post pics as soon as i get them

Censee
01-19-2003, 11:36 AM
ive seen it and it sits clean and snuggly right behind the 7g body kit vent...very clean job.....im just looking to see if arospeed makes the front mount for the 3g ,and would it fit our 8g....

Ghost Beat
01-19-2003, 11:53 AM
get those pics up im curious to see what it looks like on a lant!

Supernova
01-19-2003, 05:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(soltero112)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok guys.....ill post pics as soon as i get a digital camera but ill let u know the basics

Â* Â*i bought an arospeed intercooler style front mount cold air intake, an aem air bypass valve, 2 civic short ram intakes, Â*an elbow extension, and reducers for everything
i relocated my battery to the rear

created a perfect hole out of the space that the battery was on (perfect to fit my intercooler style intake)

i removed and relocated a black circle thing (which i dont know what it is)

i dropped the intake straight down and it sits directly behind my side air damn on my erebuni kit

ill post pics as soon as i get them</div>

I see your car is white w/ white wheels. Just like mine 8) . I can't wait to see pics.

pinoyesv6
01-19-2003, 06:26 PM
thats alot to be spending on a fancy style intake...what were the gains, peforamance wise