PDA

View Full Version : Strut bar

latingalant01
01-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Just got my new strut bar from ptuning and it looks good, now i need to know what would be good spark plugs for my 2001 4 cly galant and if i need to get my car aligned when i install my new coilover from skunk2 or if there are better coilovers out there, need more help!

Auto-9
01-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Good plugs I've heard the Denso Iridiums...no personal experience. As for alignment I hear that anytime you remove your suspension components an alignment is required. Better coilovers...hmmm...no idea.

Lazarus
01-19-2003, 11:36 PM
ground Controls are the best Colovers out now if you get the KYB AGX Struts to go with them. And I have some Denso PLugs. they are kinda on the pricey side but I am happy with them

HeadAche
01-20-2003, 03:09 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>ground Controls are the best Colovers out now if you get the KYB AGX Struts to go with them. Â*And I have some Denso PLugs. they are kinda on the pricey side but I am happy with them</div>

Im with u on this on LAZ, GC coilovers are the best on the market right now until TEIn does something... I have denso's as well, but i gotta to take my zex plugs out..how much did u pay for ur denso's i got mine for like $2.50 a plug, and i got about 4 sets of them..

Lazarus
01-20-2003, 03:23 PM
uh..... I don't wanna talk about it I got raped bad now that i see how much you paid. Where did you get them?

HeadAche
01-20-2003, 07:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>uh..... I don't wanna talk about it I got raped bad now that i see how much you paid. Where did you get them?</div>

my best friends dad, i got tons of stuff in my garage.. I got NGK copper II cold plugs, 5 sets of those, with 8.5mm wires for turbo Eclipse, some Vitek wires which i just got this morning for my moms CL-S, with wires.. The Denso cold plugs, ZEX plugs off the old motor, and a whole bunch of other stuff i get from like friends of like speed shops who dont need them and they give them to my friends dad and he sells them or gives them to me..