PDA

View Full Version : Got my muffler put on

BEAST
01-20-2003, 08:28 PM
I finally got my BomZ muffler put in. It is the Evolution-R spec. I got it put on this morning and so far I like it a lot. It is a little louder than I would like but I still like it. At idle it is quiet but has a deep tone to it. Between 1500 and 3700 Rpms where it is loudest. After about 3800 it drops down and all I can really hear is my intake. But overall I am pleased. I will put the silencer in this weekend and tell ya how it sounds with that in it. Just a question. When I got the muffler the silencer was already in it and it was very hesitant to come out. It is normal for the silencer to have a hard time coming out? I figure it is just so it doesn't rattle in the muffler.

Dark Anghell
01-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

2True
01-21-2003, 01:22 AM
Right on man!

The silencer should be snug as hell.

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-21-2003, 08:28 AM
congrats on gettin it on and I'm glad you like it. I'm getting mine put on this afternoon (Apex'i). Did you stay with your stock piping and just use a pipe adapter? Cuz thats wut I'm doin til i save up for 2.5 inch piping all around...

BEAST
01-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Yea I just stuck with the stock diameter. I'm probably not ever going to get a turbo on my car and didn't really have the money to do it anyway. Plus if I did it on my N/A car I would probably lose hp instead of gain.