PDA

View Full Version : Blinking Mirror Lights "Video inside"

LosAngelesRider
09-04-2008, 01:23 AM
I put some orange bulbs inside my Left and right mirrors.., Check out the video. You can see them in the night time. I didnt like those lil arrows that they sell on ebay so i decided to put some bright blubs inside...

http://www.youtube.com/v/8wXMFRSTQQ0

http://www.youtube.com/v/_BqiQDbYjNQ

dknight3
09-04-2008, 03:14 AM
should just get sidemarkers man..

LosAngelesRider
09-21-2008, 10:18 PM
LOL... If i wanted side markers I would of put some on...

should just get sidemarkers man..

greddy
09-21-2008, 11:00 PM
sidemarkers ftw, but props for being unique.

dwjp90
09-21-2008, 11:16 PM
trippy

Ruslik
09-21-2008, 11:24 PM
looks good man
anyone use those arrows btw?
wanted to see how they look

Fishboy55
09-22-2008, 05:50 AM
So when you're making a turn your mirror is useless because the glare from the bulb means you can't see. Unique, Yes. Useful, Fail.

krazienluv10
09-22-2008, 12:39 PM
wow thats bright!

jimmy_o2
09-22-2008, 01:07 PM
that was a sick idea

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 01:48 PM
You just gave me an idea :idea:. Im going to install some strobe lights right up my ass so my seat can glow at night and that would be so unique too. WTF is that?? I sometimes want to murder some people but that's just an idea in my head, I dont follow thru because that would be stupid, kinda like this idea. Sorry, I dont like your idea. Serves no purpose, doesn't look cool and I think your factory markers work just fine unless there have been major accidents in your area and the local authorities advised everyone to go install the biggest and most annoying flashers they can find, the bigger the better and as long as they can be seen from miles away. Side markers are still cool and in style dude, you definitely no FOOSE or someone like that with bright ideas.

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 02:13 PM
i like the idea. looks cool, i always thought of doin that jus never did

G-spot
09-22-2008, 02:17 PM
:smt117

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 03:48 PM
You just gave me an idea :idea:. Im going to install some strobe lights right up my ass so my seat can glow at night and that would be so unique too. WTF is that?? I sometimes want to murder some people but that's just an idea in my head, I dont follow thru because that would be stupid, kinda like this idea. Sorry, I dont like your idea. Serves no purpose, doesn't look cool and I think your factory markers work just fine unless there have been major accidents in your area and the local authorities advised everyone to go install the biggest and most annoying flashers they can find, the bigger the better and as long as they can be seen from miles away. Side markers are still cool and in style dude, you definitely no FOOSE or someone like that with bright ideas.

u dont godda b such a dicksucker about it callin him out left and right.. if you dont like it just say "not my cup of tea".. u dont godda write a whole paragraph about how u dont like it.. but if thats the only way u feel good about ur self by talkin shit to other people that write it on a little piece of paper and throw it away when your done..
im sick of this site and all the negative fucks on it

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 03:52 PM
u dont godda b such a dicksucker about it callin him out left and right.. if you dont like it just say "not my cup of tea".. u dont godda write a whole paragraph about how u dont like it.. but if thats the only way u feel good about ur self by talkin shit to other people that write it on a little piece of paper and throw it away when your done..
im sick of this site and all the negative fucks on it

Go fuck your mother and be done with it stupid. Just leave and you wont have to worry about it.

greddy
09-22-2008, 03:54 PM
no sand left in the air. all I'm gonna say lol

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
no sand left in the air. all I'm gonna say lol

Agreed, it's all up zigens, Toy mans vagina. Fuck him, he's a s stupid as TJ.

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 04:23 PM
fuck u niggas.. n greddy if u want those vr4 sides u can come to my house n take em out the trash

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
raz u never know as much shit as TJ.. u godda hop off his dick because half the time i see u talkin its about him.. jus marry the kid fag.
piece of shit redneck ur a grown ass man stop playin with cars

greddy
09-22-2008, 04:26 PM
fuck u niggas.. n greddy if u want those vr4 sides u can come to my house n take em out the trash

I hope you are kidding about them being in the trash. Anyways, I'm done posting here, don't want to clog the thread and get yelled @.

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 04:27 PM
That must be east cost gansta talk...Im a cracker if anything.

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 04:29 PM
raz u never know as much shit as TJ.. u godda hop off his dick because half the time i see u talkin its about him.. jus marry the kid fag.
piece of shit redneck ur a grown ass man stop playin with cars

I thought I told you to go fuck your mother stupid. Stop clogging this shit up with stupidity. You cant even talk shit so spare me the HS fag talk. Wasting my time here. Tell your mom I'll call her later.

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 04:49 PM
your mom jokes are redneck shit my dude.. i hope u never have kids.. thell jus b a bunch of pieces of shit who pick up there sesamy street toy phones n call bigbird n talk shit.. all u do is talk shit imagin if for every time u helped someone insted of talked shit.. every question that could possibly be related to a galant would be answered

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
your mom jokes are redneck shit my dude.. i hope u never have kids.. thell jus b a bunch of pieces of shit who pick up there sesamy street toy phones n call bigbird n talk shit.. all u do is talk shit imagin if for every time u helped someone insted of talked shit.. every question that could possibly be related to a galant would be answered

Learn how to spell stupid. I do help people just not stupid ones that dont require help. Like you for instance, stupid. Well your mom likes this redneck. That's why she fucks me, lets me bust a big nut in her mouth and then kisses you right before she hands you the lunch box, fag! I thought you were leaving this site??

Thell=??
jus=??
b=??
sesamy=???
n=??
imagin=??
u=?
insted=??

and you call me a redneck...you dumb ignorant nigga. ****** stands for ignorant=zigenwhatthefuckeveryourscreennameis

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:06 PM
if u cant figure that shit out then ur jus straight fuckin stupid.. n on the real ur mom jokes.. the only people i ever see sayin them now a days are 10 year olds on xbox live.. so congradufuckinlations ur as mature as a 10 year old

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Well stupid if your going to insult me then make it somewhat real. A redneck cant spell for one, that's you. I know what you were trying to say, being on these forums have helped me decipher bad English from stupid motherfuckers like yourself. That tells me that your intelligence is really fucking low. Now lets get back to how bad your mom sucks at sucking dick, shall we??

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:19 PM
HAHAHA i told you thats all this guy lives for.. i win the bet... ill PM you my paypal addy..
thanks raz your a tool.. no longer need to talk to you.. got what i need out of you.

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah run like a little bitch that you are. Like I give a fuck what anyone does or thinks about me on a forum...lmao. Later fuckstick

greddy
09-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Excellent dose of daily entertainment, probably would have been a good idea to put it in a different thread though.

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Thread was stupid to begin with, just like Ziggy fuck stick over here.

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:27 PM
yo wat kinda bulb dud you use in the mirrors.. think im gunna do this mod when i put my USDM mirrors back on.

RAZ_76
09-22-2008, 05:29 PM
yo wat kinda bulb dud you use in the mirrors.. think im gunna do this mod when i put my USDM mirrors back on.

Speak English fuck face. Ask your mom what bulb she used, she plays a neat trick with hide the light bulb, lets just say that it makes her vagina glow.

spdracr
09-22-2008, 05:30 PM
people like both of is the reason a place like TGC is falling apart. Ray loves to insult people. And Gary lives to fight people like ray. Then a thread like this becomes 2 pages long not cuz people were commenting on the main topic but cuz two kids like you have nothing better to do. I hope both of u gets an infraction

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:35 PM
is this dude really still talking to me? lol... whatever makes him sleep better

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:43 PM
* jus ordered 20 amber leds and boards... going to attempt this when they come in.. ill post pics.. hey do you have any videos of the lights blinking with the glass back on?

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 05:43 PM
people like both of is the reason a place like TGC is falling apart. Ray loves to insult people. And Gary lives to fight people like ray. Then a thread like this becomes 2 pages long not cuz people were commenting on the main topic but cuz two kids like you have nothing better to do. I hope both of u gets an infraction
i eat infractions for breakfast.. are you going to the TGCNY meet?

youngin3
09-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Haha good laughs.... :D

Now I am gonna go watch those videos of the lights. lmao

spdracr
09-22-2008, 05:55 PM
in his first video at the end you can see the light with the glass back on. I like the idea and I think if you place the bulb behind the motor it won't give this strong glare and your mirror wouldn't be useless at that point it will just be the right brightness.

No I don't think I wanna take a 2 and half hour ride alone. But who knows I might change my mind.

Back on topic. What size bulbs did you use in there by the way ??

ZigenScarface
09-22-2008, 06:04 PM
im gunna try with directional leds but face the beam towards the plastic of the inside of the mirror so its just a faint light

guynlidia2006
09-22-2008, 06:39 PM
if u didnt use leds, the reg bulb might heat up the wires behind the glass and cause an electrical issue, if you used leds then thats a cool attempt... i see what you were trying to do, but it looks more like you have the light flashing for you to see not other drivers, people in front of you or on the side of you will not see it... maybe if u used a single led like the ones for the license plate bolts and you drill one hole towards the end or the mirror and that one led blinks with the blinkers... same effect but not a distraction for you

youngin3
09-22-2008, 06:43 PM
What about a little bit of EL wire?

greddy
09-22-2008, 08:00 PM
If you really wanna put lights in your mirrors, it might be kinda cool to cut a small opening on the tip of each mirror housing and put a couple of led's in there.

spdracr
09-22-2008, 08:39 PM
he wanted to go the same route as those arrows that lights up on the glass that comes on some newer vehicles and he didnt wanna buy those stick on arrows from pepboys and that is a better approach IMO but he stuck the light bulb in the corner which made it look like its aiming out and shining too strong and he just need to hide it behind the motor or face it inward then it will give him a nice dim output which should glow nice and not distract him at all

greddy
09-22-2008, 08:45 PM
To each his own, if he likes it, it's all the matters.

krazienluv10
09-22-2008, 08:46 PM

ummm yea we dont have side markers

LosAngelesRider
09-23-2008, 11:17 AM
I used the stock blubs from the left and right blinkers from the headligths. Then I used the harness from my Halo Angel Eyez. I had no use for the Halos anymore since they didnt fit my New Bumper anymore. I dont find that the blinkers are to bright. They are just right. As a matter of fact I've had a few people ask about them while driving. Weather you like them or not. I real could careless about your opinion. Opinions are like asshole everyone has one. So dont expect me to lose any sleep over the thread. I find it Funny on how fast this thread went to shit...

I'll put on a video tonight with the mirrors back on with the blinkers flashing...

youngin3
09-23-2008, 11:52 AM
I used the stock blubs from the left and right blinkers from the headligths. Then I used the harness from my Halo Angel Eyez. I had no use for the Halos anymore since they didnt fit my New Bumper anymore. I dont find that the blinkers are to bright. They are just right. As a matter of fact I've had a few people ask about them while driving. Weather you like them or not. I real could careless about your opinion. Opinions are like asshole everyone has one. So dont expect me to lose any sleep over the thread. I find it Funny on how fast this thread went to shit...

I'll put on a video tonight with the mirrors back on with the blinkers flashing...

You misused that analogy, but I understand.

Everyone can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean that everyone's opinion matters to you.

How did you get the wiring in there? I am interested in doing this with maybe some LEDs and some plastic to make the light stay in the corner.

spdracr
09-23-2008, 12:31 PM

hey if you use that same camera you used in the first 2 videos then stay still and move slowly cuz ur camera sucks :D

LosAngelesRider
09-23-2008, 02:32 PM
How did you get the wiring in there? I am interested in doing this with maybe some LEDs and some plastic to make the light stay in the corner.

I spilced into the wires from the fuse box thats by the driver side. I ran the wire through the doors with a metal coat hanger... I'll post some pics when i get home from work. I had first done this mod with Red Arrow LED. I didnt like the way it looked. Plus I didnt want to get any fix it tickets due to the red LEDs.

Sorry I didnt mean to offend you with my crappy camera, but ill try another camera. I hope the new footage is to your standards...LMFAO

hey if you use that same camera you used in the first 2 videos then stay still and move slowly cuz ur camera sucks :D

youngin3
09-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Multipost reply FAIL.

:D

Why would you get a fix it ticket for red LEDs? Modern cars have them on the mirrors...

RAZ_76
09-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Blue and red are for emergency vehicles only, that's probably why. I dont know any vehicles with red lights stock.

youngin3
09-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Chevy trucks have the chevron LEDs in the mirrors. They are red aren't they, or are they amber and I am just remembering it wrong?

LosAngelesRider
09-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Chevy trucks have the chevron LEDs in the mirrors. They are red aren't they, or are they amber and I am just remembering it wrong?

No you are right some cars have them red, but the way i get pulled over out here ill take my chances with amber color ones...

RAZ_76
09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
My Chevy has them in the mirrors and they are amber. Factory cars will not have red or blue, except tails and that's because red means stop. I promise you.

dwjp90
09-23-2008, 05:38 PM
x2

LosAngelesRider
09-23-2008, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXj3mfJQ9G0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3135/2884432182_115320b44c_o.jpg