PDA

View Full Version : Galant Euro Tail Light (Clear)

Khopari
01-21-2003, 11:28 AM
does any one have any clue or idea where can i get the Euro Tail Light
for Galant.

Any type of Clear Tail light,, not all clear thought

antmoneygtz
01-21-2003, 03:03 PM
whats up man.. u never im'ed me wit those pics... but anyway, im lookin for taillights too... i was gonna have them custom done but it costs way too much $$$... if you wanna look at taillights though check out DangerDanJ's taillights... he blacked them out himself... u'd prob like them...but as for altezza lights... i havent heard any news on them yet... ill let ya know if i do though... peace

Khopari
01-21-2003, 04:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antmoneygtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>whats up man.. u never im'ed me wit those pics... but anyway, im lookin for taillights too... i was gonna have them custom done but it costs way too much $$$... if you wanna look at taillights though check out DangerDanJ's taillights... he blacked them out himself... u'd prob like them...but as for altezza lights... i havent heard any news on them yet... ill let ya know if i do though... peace</div>

look man i just got fucked by a acura so check out my web site now you will see the crash pic. and also check out my new post about how the
accident happen. click on that link.

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7596 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7596')

pinoyesv6
01-21-2003, 05:40 PM
the euro tails for the galant look exactly like the south american tails, which are the same as the asian jdm tails, which are pretty much the same freakin tails that u see all over the world except for the US tails.

Hardknock
01-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Still nobody has answered the question of where we can find some euro lights for our Galants. I have a brand new 2003, I don't understand why they have euro lights for just about any other vehicle exept Galants! That's most wanted on my list right now, already have a nice system put in.

Also does anyone know where to find some nice CROME wheels for my new baby? Holla back.

pinoyesv6
01-22-2003, 11:19 PM
so which euro tails did u want?

http://glue.umd.edu/~hillbj/TGC%20Files/TGCTutorials/JDMTails/2g.jpg

or

http://glue.umd.edu/~hillbj/TGC%20Files/TGCTutorials/JDMTails/3g.jpg

europe would be a great place to look for euro tails. if u want authenticity. uhm u can look to asia and other parts of the work for the world spec tails which are exactly the same as the euros. they come from the same source and everything, just not sold in europe. the buy sell forum has a few overseas dealers u might wanna contact. jaspen is also a good person to contact. ebay is another place to look.

tonivegas82
01-23-2003, 12:21 AM
I feel you hardknock, but this discussion about Eurolites and Altezzas have been going on since the old forums. Companies are reluctant to provide the same sh*t for Galants that they do for Hondas, and if they do it usually costs an arm and a leg to do a custom job. If you can afford to, its best to try parts from oversees- the only thing they may need to be modified for our Galants in the US.

mochanges
01-23-2003, 10:27 AM
I think what Pinoy is getting at is that Euro tails are Europeans tail lights. Well, for the Galant, they are the same as the JDM tails. I think he is trying to tell you guys that what you want are altezzas, not euro tails. In that case, do a search. Hint, look for "tyc".

-Mohammad

antmoneygtz
01-23-2003, 11:56 AM
whats up guys... question for pinoyesv6... how did u get ur taillights... i like those better than my stock tails... did you do any mods to the taillights in order for them to fit???

pinoyesv6
01-23-2003, 02:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antmoneygtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>whats up guys... question for pinoyesv6... how did u get ur taillights... i like those better than my stock tails... did you do any mods to the taillights in order for them to fit???</div>

my tailights are stock. just tinted. but my uncle is getting me a set of world spec tails as soon as he can find the first gen ones. but those are really rare.

Khopari
01-23-2003, 02:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>so which euro tails did u want?

http://glue.umd.edu/~hillbj/TGC%20Files/TGCTutorials/JDMTails/2g.jpg

or

http://glue.umd.edu/~hillbj/TGC%20Files/TGCTutorials/JDMTails/3g.jpg

europe would be a great place to look for euro tails. if u want authenticity. uhm u can look to asia and other parts of the work for the world spec tails which are exactly the same as the euros. they come from the same source and everything, just not sold in europe. the buy sell forum has a few overseas dealers u might wanna contact. jaspen is also a good person to contact. ebay is another place to look.</div>

yo pinoy i am talking about them euro Aztec tail light the one that new altima has it.. those oneeeeeeeeee

antmoneygtz
01-23-2003, 03:12 PM
ohohoh... what year is ur 8g... i've never seen taillights like thta... i guess im used to my 2001 style... do u know where i can get a type of taillight like urs... i like them better then my ugly ass taillights

antmoneygtz
01-23-2003, 03:15 PM
pinoyesv6... where could i pick up a pair of those taillights... the second pic with the round back up light... im thinkin of buyin'em

Reelax
01-23-2003, 04:22 PM
those are JDM. my car is the one in those pics. i got mine on a business trip to asia in 1999. do a search for JDM tail lights and all questions shall b answered. i'll give you another few hints: "jaspen", "DANGER DANJ", "BGR's tutorial"

good luck.

Reelax
01-23-2003, 04:26 PM
o sorry boss.

to answer the original question. no. there are no mass produced altezza style tail lights for the US 1999+ galant.

BGR
01-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Sorry man. I deleted my reply. But yeah, it is going in two different directions. The original poster is looking for Altezza taillights. Now it's going towards JDM taillights.

Khopari
01-23-2003, 04:36 PM
hey bgr the boss,, can you make like Annoucement abou this aztec clear tail light i am talking about and, see if anyone is able to design em or can somone list me a link or email for manufacture.

BGR
01-23-2003, 04:50 PM
I never heard of this Aztec clear taillight you're talking about. Do you have an example?

pinoyesv6
01-23-2003, 11:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>I never heard of this Aztec clear taillight you're talking about. Â*Do you have an example?</div>

u never heard about the latest craz bgr? Aztec tails? man we got them jdm tails, then that auro tail craze, the altezza style craze and now we got this new craze str8 outa mexico, the Axtec style. u should see em. i think they're hot but not for our cars.

hahah just pulling ur leg, i have no idea what he's talking about

Hardknock
01-24-2003, 09:18 AM
I contacted the TYC website, and we're not getting the lights manufactured as soon as we thought, here's what he said in the email. "Dear Paris,

We are currently working on getting this lamp out. The tentative
schedule for this lamp is around June. Please subscribe to our mailing
list on elegantebytyc.com. Thanks.

Ron" Well atleast we'll have them before the end of summer.....
Also I keep hearing u guys refer to the japan lights and JBM ligts or whatever and ya'll keep talking about 1st gen, 2nd gen and what not. What does the particular lights look like?? Have any pics?? And where can I go to get them??

Khopari
01-24-2003, 11:14 AM
hey guys new update on them altezza style tail light

Check out this post

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7726 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7726')

KNJGalant2002
01-31-2003, 03:11 AM
I am also looking for the clear tails if anybody knows where I can find them. I email Jaspen and he said they were sold out. Also I heard Jaspen makes you get a group of 5 to buy them. He never mentioned this in his email though. If anybody else knows where I can find the clear tails. I would greatly appreciate it.

Danger DANJ
02-01-2003, 12:40 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am also looking for the clear tails if anybody knows where I can find them. Â*I email Jaspen and he said they were sold out. Â*Also I heard Jaspen makes you get a group of 5 to buy them. Â*He never mentioned this in his email though. Â*If anybody else knows where I can find the clear tails. Â*I would greatly appreciate it.</div>

When I did the JDM tails group buy with Jaspen I wanted to get the clear tails but needed atleast 5 orders of them because Jaspen had to order them from the manufacturer who would have to make them since they don't stock them. That was when he was with Ecarboy, now that he has his own company, perhaps he can't get them anymore?

KNJGalant2002
02-01-2003, 06:53 AM
Thank You for the info. I might have to stick with JDM tails because the cleared tails seem very hard to find.