PDA

View Full Version : rear spoiler question

dronesurfboards
09-26-2008, 01:32 AM
Im not a fan of rear spoilers but i saw this youtube video of a VR-4 with a different spoiler. is this an OEM VR-4 spoiler?? I would be interested in getting this for my car. Just curious what exact model vr-4 (year wise) would I ask Trigg if I decided to get this spoiler. any info would help

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjzKwJ3UiM)

Oh yeah im feeling the old style side skirts now. might want to switch that out one day

dwjp90
09-26-2008, 01:35 AM
not my cup of tea

fatal1
09-26-2008, 02:13 AM
ifd thats the one you would like they ahve a vey simialar one on ebay,minust the middle bar...type "galant custom"

dronesurfboards
09-26-2008, 02:18 AM
i actually like the middle bar on it. im assuming its not a OEM spoiler then. I like being spoilerless, but this one is tame enough for me to put on. I would look at an ebay spoiler but i want a genuine JDM one.

UAL Tripple 7
09-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Someone in the states sold that spoiler with the middle bar too. I think it might have been Erebuni that sold it at one point.

dronesurfboards
09-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Right on, thought it was another style OEM JDM visor. thought it flowed with the rest of the car well. Since its not OEM, i probably wont buy it. But damn those old style skirts look hella clean. if i buy those, ill be selling my kouki skirts.