PDA

View Full Version : megan racing coilovers

RafalGTZ00
09-30-2008, 06:28 PM
http://www.raceinspired.com/p-9942-megan-racing-coilover-damper-kit-street-series-mitsubishi-galant-1999-2004.aspx

I once found brand new megan racing coilovers for the 8g 199-04 for less than the site that has stated above but I cannot find it again, I have searched all over online and I can conclude that the megan racing coilovers are easy to adjust, but they have problems with the end links connecting to the coilover. So my question is does anybody here have any information on finding a lower price on a brand new set and can anyone please confirm that they can put the coilovers on there 8g and still drive the car without terrible steering or have the end links break on them and still drive without steering problems. Furthermore will i need to buy new endlinks, or other parts for the installion, i dont want to have to look like an idiot when the performance shop near me cant put them on because something doesnt fit or parts are needed.

Thank you

RedGalant2k1
09-30-2008, 07:20 PM
It should all bolt on nicely. Mine went on without a hitch.

You could try www.speedcorps.com for the megan coilovers also, great vendor. Even if its the same price I'd recommend speedcorps.com first. Just tell them RedGalant2k1 recommended them to you.

spdracr
09-30-2008, 07:22 PM
you aren't gonna find them cheaper than this price. The lowest I saw was $875 and as far as the sway bar links just buy the moog ones or save yourself the headache and buy the fully adjustable links which will cost you $150 other than that you don't need anything else

As far as installing them you should just do it yourself since it's not hard