PDA

View Full Version : how many time can u spray from a bottle?

atx
01-23-2003, 11:03 PM
like say i get a 10lb bottle using a 75 wet shot how many shots will i get? whats the advantage of like 2 bottles does each shot use up a ton of nitrous?

HeadAche
01-24-2003, 08:09 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atx)</div><div class='quotemain'>like say i get a 10lb bottle using a 75 wet shot how many shots will i get? whats the advantage of like 2 bottles does each shot use up a ton of nitrous?</div>

On a 75 shot of nitrous i could get about 3-4 shot out of it, before i the 1/4mile line, well the actually depends on how good of a reaction i think i got, not including my motor is pretty well built up, so no worries there.. If ur asking how may shots you can get out of it before its dead, dont know really depends on how much u use it really.. The only reason to have 2 bottles in just case one bottle dies u have a back-up, or you could be like me have (3) bottles on one primary line, Single Fogger, all u need is one shot, and a lot of praying so u dont blow a piston..

VegasMatt
01-24-2003, 10:37 PM
I can usually get about 5-7 runs off a 75shot. It all depends though when I use it. I am adding a 2nd bottle to my system. (Zex Maximizer kit) and the remote bottle opener to go with the one I already have. I am going to take out the 200lb speaker box I have in my trunk to cut down on the weight. Since I've added it my car has been really laggin'. Its like I am driving around with a dead body in my trunk.