PDA

View Full Version : Took a few pics today

maximus99
10-27-2008, 02:54 AM
1999 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ-> http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/GalantGTZGuemesFerrylanding.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/GalantGTZchanneldiagonalshot.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/GalantGTZ3overlookingchannel.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/GalantGTZchannelsideshot.jpg

HungarianHunter
10-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Awesome pics!

mitsu_vic
10-27-2008, 08:34 AM
nice view and g too

SleekGTZ
10-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Nice pics! Where exactly are you in WA?

RafalGTZ00
10-27-2008, 08:44 AM
okay first, take off the atezza's and spend your cash on something better, like some wheels or a drop......
Second too many visors, search the forum for some new ideas!

Nice black 8g.

greddy
10-27-2008, 09:03 AM
okay first, take off the atezza's and spend your cash on something better, like some wheels or a drop......

Nice black 8g.

You're just jealous cuz you don't have an EGR lol,
to the OP, your G looks nice, excellent scenery.

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Some people get obsessed with chrome, some visors and some with Gaytezzas and then they become in denial. I like teh G but it would look so much better with some 02-03 tails.

Bezzle
10-27-2008, 10:01 AM
Nice car bro. Thats a great spot for pics too. Where is that?

njjfudge
10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Nice G

G-spot
10-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Washington is so beautiful all year long :)

maximus99
10-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Nice pics! Where exactly are you in WA?
overlooking my house on Guemes Channel...Anacortes,the San Juan Islands,Fidalgo Island,Skagit County

maximus99
10-27-2008, 02:38 PM

Nice black 8g.
Its been dropped front & rear,has Eibach springs,larger front sway bar,a rear bar,KYB shocks,front & rear strut bars,cold air intake,etc. You do whatever you want to yours & I'll do the same.New ideas? Thanks for the positive outlook,doood!

maximus99
10-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Some people get obsessed with chrome, some visors and some with Gaytezzas and then they become in denial. I like teh G but it would look so much better with some 02-03 tails.
Gaytezzas?
And its 'the' ...not "teh"

99 galant
10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
looks good man

galant305
10-27-2008, 03:25 PM
looks nice., but altezzas has to go

Mike_Rom
10-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Looks good! Not a fan of the altezzas though. Would probably even look better with your old taillights back on. Keep it up though!

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Gaytezzas?
And its 'the' ...not "teh"

Yes That's what they are, I didn't stutttteeerrrr. Yes of course its the, It's just a typo, get over it. If you dont like my comments then dont post pictures of your ride because I will speak my mind.

maximus99
10-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Yes That's what they are, I didn't stutttteeerrrr. Yes of course its the, It's just a typo, get over it. If you dont like my comments then dont post pictures of your ride because I will speak my mind.Your mind has 'gay' in it? Speak your mind,just lets see if its possible w/o disrespect & name-calling. Can U do that?

maximus99
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Looks good! Not a fan of the altezzas though. Would probably even look better with your old taillights back on. Keep it up though!
Lets see your tails!

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Get over it kid. If you dont want criticism then dont expose yourself, people can be cruel on these boards you know. Go cry to someone that cares.

Proto
10-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Raz you care about him don't you? :lol:

Serstylz2
10-27-2008, 06:57 PM
yea G cry!

what camera were you using to take the pix, it came out sharp

I also think the Galant is a work in progress hopefully but i'm not a dick about it

maximus99
10-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Get over it kid. If you dont want criticism then dont expose yourself, people can be cruel on these boards you know. G cry to someone that cares.

Until you get some sense,why donycha just go away.I dont want to hrear try to explain yourself cuz it just aint that important to me

maximus99
10-27-2008, 07:08 PM
yea G cry!

what camera were you using to take the pix, it came out sharp

I also think the Galant is a work in progress hopefully but i'm not a dick about it

Sony DSC-H2.. Make a list of all your slick mods,maybe I'll consider it,maybe I wont.

Mike_Rom
10-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Lets see your tails!

I have stock tails cause altezzas are ugly. If i was going to get anything else it would be JDM tails

99 galant
10-27-2008, 07:26 PM
i really dont think you want to attack Ray and Serstylz2, i think the altezzas arent that bad on a black g, i like the rear visor and the sides, but i dont like sun-roof visors.

overall, like i said, i like it

maximus99
10-27-2008, 07:41 PM
i really dont think you want to attack Ray and Serstylz2, i think the altezzas arent that bad on a black g, i like the rear visor and the sides, but i dont like sun-roof visors.

overall, like i said, i like itHavent you been paying attention,I'm defending not attacking! I'm not gay,& all I did was post a few pics! .. The sunroof visor is very easily removeable. If you saw my sig,you know I live in Washington State.You do know it rains & sometimes snows here 8 months of the year? LOL
You like these better? -->> http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/Vette-Shellrefinerydock.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/79VetteFishermansMemorial.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/79VetteCapSanteoutlook.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/Vette-CapSante2.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/Vette-FishermansMemorial2.jpg

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Until you get some sense,why donycha just go away.I dont want to hrear try to explain yourself cuz it just aint that important to me

I think this is what your illiterate ass is trying to say:

Until you get some sense, (space after coma)why dont you go away. ( space after new sentence begins)I dont want to hear.... I give up because your grammar is pathetic and you were correcting my typo but you cant even pass for a first grade level English with that sentence...yeah, I need to get sense. What a dumb ass.

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Havent you been paying attention,I'm defending not attacking! I'm not gay,& all I did was post a few pics! .. The sunroof visor is very easily removeable. If you saw my sig,you know I live in Washington State.You do know it rains & sometimes snows here 8 months of the year? LOL
You like these better? -->>

Now that's a real car, lets see under the hood. Do you own this or your dad?? Are you handicapped???

youngin3
10-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Ray is not in the wrong here for giving you negative criticism. He is in the wrong for continuing to argue with you over nothing.

We all need to learn to take some criticism whether it be positive or negative.

I like it. I don't care for the altezzas either, but I don't mind all the visors.

Galante
10-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Your G looks good except the altezzas. Get some jdm tails it would look better. Also remove the stickers. The visors are fine but there's too many of them on your car.

maximus99
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
I think this is what your illiterate ass is trying to say:

Until you get some sense, (space after coma)why dont you go away. ( space after new sentence begins)I dont want to hear.... I give up because your grammar is pathetic and you were correcting my typo but you cant even pass for a first grade level English with that sentence...yeah, I need to get sense. What a dumb ass.
I see youre back to name-calling again.My typing wasnt a mistake,I was trying to get down to your level so you would understand. Why dont you take a chill pill,dude & quit keeping the crap rolling,Your like a little gnat flying around my ear & its getting boring

RAZ_76
10-27-2008, 10:45 PM
I see youre back to name-calling again.My typing wasnt a mistake,I was trying to get down to your level so you would understand. Why dont you take a chill pill,dude & quit keeping the crap rolling,Your like a little gnat flying around my ear & its getting boring

OK sandy vagina!!!

maximus99
10-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Maybe you should brush yours off! Move on!

HungarianHunter
10-27-2008, 11:04 PM
It's not the criticism that he has a problem with. I think it's just that instead of giving him advice or an opinion, you made it sound like he HAD to make his car to your liking. Not taking sides here, but you said it in a very kinda matter-of-fact way, when in reality what a person likes can't be right or wrong. I think that's what he had the problem with. IDK, I personally like altezzas, they stand out. The visors I do agree with though, I'd say take em off, would make the car flow better. And up your wheels :D

But great job man, I like the pics a lot :)

Reelax
10-28-2008, 12:39 AM
altezzas are yucky. i said that before they even came out (and i was the first person here to see them in person in the display case at TYC's SEMA/autosalon booth years ago). leave the altezzas for, well TOYOTA ALTEZZAs. go JDM or go back to stock. the only person that pulled off nice alltezzas (customized) was FBI (RIP).

maximus99
10-28-2008, 01:40 AM
Got pics or links to the JDM's?

Galant306m
10-28-2008, 01:41 AM
OK sandy vagina!!!

Bwahahahhaahaha.

Meh car looks good just need less altezza's. Leave them to the honda crowd.

youngin3
10-28-2008, 11:09 AM
altezzas are yucky. i said that before they even came out (and i was the first person here to see them in person in the display case at TYC's SEMA/autosalon booth years ago). leave the altezzas for, well TOYOTA ALTEZZAs. go JDM or go back to stock. the only person that pulled off nice alltezzas (customized) was FBI (RIP).

Do we have any pictures of his custom altezzas?

I'd like to see this. :D

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Take off the stickers, that should clean her up nicely.

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 11:25 AM
It's not the criticism that he has a problem with. I think it's just that instead of giving him advice or an opinion, you made it sound like he HAD to make his car to your liking. Not taking sides here, but you said it in a very kinda matter-of-fact way, when in reality what a person likes can't be right or wrong. I think that's what he had the problem with. IDK, I personally like altezzas, they stand out. The visors I do agree with though, I'd say take em off, would make the car flow better. And up your wheels :D

But great job man, I like the pics a lot :)

Grow up. I can say things the way I want to say things. If you dont want every nut out there to comment on something of yours then like I said many times, Don'T Post or just let it go. I dont give a rats ass how I said it, it's still an opinion, just like when you buy something used, just because it doesn't have a little paper there for you retards that says AS IS, doesn't mean it's not. You guys just get too much sand in your vagina and crack of your ass and then cry about it, in the mean time I dont give a fuck about how my comment made you feel so fuck off and stop insinuating that I give a rats ass about you and move on. You dont want me to comment on your shit then dont post it because when you do, it's a public post that everyone can say what they want. I dont have to tell him what he wants to hear, Im just blunt and alot of people get their wittle fewlings hurt but Im not here to make you a man. I've been here and I will continue to be here so deal with it or go make some goulash.

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Lets see your tails!

Here is mine. And you won't find many, if any who like those taillights.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/RedGalant2k1/TG2k2/Picture230.jpg

maximus99
10-28-2008, 12:10 PM
haha....you guys got lots of time on your hands,huh? Arent you going to comment on the vette,too? Cant wait!

polishmafia
10-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Thats quite the collection, Dave. You must have gotten a set for your 60th, and 70th birthdays, respectively. ;)

Here are my tails.

https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo06/1e/0a/2eaf6e39cb8d.jpeg

And finally... LOL @ Ray. Keep doin what you're doin bro! :D

polishmafia
10-28-2008, 12:15 PM
haha....you guys got lots of time on your hands,huh? Arent you going to comment on the vette,too? Cant wait!

Hey bro... Chill the hell out. Not everyone is going to like your car. If they don't like it, who gives a fuck? It only matters if you like it.

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll comment on the Vette, just beautiful but I dont think it's yours.

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 02:06 PM

The Vette looks nice. Not sure if I'd have the bluish headlights in the middle. I would give it a more classic look. But the wheels and hood are tits.

The altezzas and stickers should go. Its your ride, so do what you wish. But just remember people WILL say what they think on how it looks and if you don't like it or can't take the criticism don't post pictures of it.

Time? Heh...I work 80 hours a week how about you?

maximus99
10-28-2008, 02:17 PM
The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 4. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org. & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi.oh & a TYC and 2nd Amendment one.Two ribbon magnets support our troops. I was alittle surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critical or complimentary of your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 02:24 PM
The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 3. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org. & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi. I was surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critisizing your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason

I wouldn't have any stickers save the USMC sticker on mine. I hadn't seen the front windshield sticker, its not really that noticeable. But I did see the 'tyc' and other stickers on the right rear window, and the political sticker on the left lower corner of the rear window.

Other than that I actually like the visors, and the simple fact its a Galant, and a GTZ to boot :D

GTZ FMFTW!!!

Galant306m
10-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey bro... Chill the hell out. Not everyone is going to like your car. If they don't like it, who gives a fuck? It only matters if you like it.

Exactly.

maximus99
10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Here is mine. And you won't find many, if any who like those taillights.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/RedGalant2k1/TG2k2/Picture230.jpg
The ones one your car,or in the middle below look good

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 02:35 PM
The headlites arent "bluish" in the middle,although it kinda looks like it.All 4 have blue 'halos',& only the lows beams are on.As for the stickers on the GTZ..there are only 4. A USMC sticker,Eibach, www.galants.org (http://www.galants.org). & the over the windshield Japanese/Mitsubishi.oh & a TYC and 2nd Amendment one.Two ribbon magnets support our troops. I was alittle surprised you'd even bring those up.As for criticism,no prob,except when its nasty like RAZ likes.I could be critical or complimentary of your rides as well,but I wouldnt call them "gay",or start calling YOU names...its just stupid. I dont like stupid ,for no reason

Oh what a tough Marine you are, cry some more how Raz got your panties in a bunch. What bitch, remind me of TJ you gay friend.

maximus99
10-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Man,you are one sick glob of shit,arent you? LOL

Galant306m
10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Man,you are one sick glob of shit,arent you? LOL

Dude get over it. if he is bothering you that much dont read his posts. So what if your fucking tails look like shit and he told you, your tails are gay. (they are) But its a public forum and if you dont like someone dont read their posts.

maximus99
10-28-2008, 02:49 PM
You too,huh? How do you guys no so much about whats gay? Something you want to get out of the closet? LOL

polishmafia
10-28-2008, 02:55 PM
GTZ FMFTW!!!

There needs to be a GTZ Only section around here! :D

Galant306m
10-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Dude those tails were probably cool when the fast and the furious came out. They are gauty and draw way to much attention. Not to mention the look like bug eyes poping out the ass on your car. But like i said thats IMO. If you really like them then leave them dont let what i think about your car ruin what you like! RICE OR NOT.

Galant306m
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
There needs to be a GTZ Only section around here! :D

Then i would buy a gtz (thinking about it still have a 7g and 8g)

G-spot
10-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I left this thread yesterday saying how beautiful the background pics were and today I saw half of TGC ranting on his tails and his support our troops stickers. WTF??!?!

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I left this thread yesterday saying how beautiful the background pics were and today I saw half of TGC ranting on his tails and his support our troops stickers. WTF??!?!

Those can stay. But all the other ones should go imo. It just adds to a cluttered look, which doesn't befit any automobile.

greddy
10-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Wow guys, this has become quite the argument.
original poster, chill out, they are just giving their opinion, perhaps in an assholish manner, but it's all in good fun. That's how we do it here @ TGC lol

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Agreed about the GTZ section, that should be for maxipads, maxipuss or whatever his agaytar says only! which stands for GayTezaZ....lmao.

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 03:50 PM
bLEH you are just jealous you never owned one hahaha.

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 03:58 PM
bLEH you are just jealous you never owned one hahaha.

Im not trashing the GTZ by any means, you guys have GTZs his GTZ just stands for something else, that's all Dave.

Dave for president!

Reelax
10-28-2008, 04:52 PM
lose the stickers unless you are a show car doing a roll call. why advertize what parts you have? r they (the manufacturers) paying you? if i had a sticker for every aftermarket part on my car there'd be no room left for the paint to show through. stickers are for race cars and show cars (and the show car guys sometimes only put stickers on for shows); in both cases, they owner of the car is most likely sponsored, which means they are PAID to have the stickers on. nobody has paid me a cent for using their parts so they get no free advertising.

here are my tails:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ooreelaxoo/rear1.jpg

i can't find any pics (links are dead) of The F.B.I.'s (RIP) customized altezzas. does anybody have a pic saved on their hard drive?

4g63lover
10-28-2008, 05:00 PM
you are all gayy. lol jk jk. wow im bored.

boondocks95
10-28-2008, 06:12 PM
wat are all the different types of tailights you can get for the galant

HungarianHunter
10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Grow up. I can say things the way I want to say things. If you dont want every nut out there to comment on something of yours then like I said many times, Don'T Post or just let it go. I dont give a rats ass how I said it, it's still an opinion, just like when you buy something used, just because it doesn't have a little paper there for you retards that says AS IS, doesn't mean it's not. You guys just get too much sand in your vagina and crack of your ass and then cry about it, in the mean time I dont give a fuck about how my comment made you feel so fuck off and stop insinuating that I give a rats ass about you and move on. You dont want me to comment on your shit then dont post it because when you do, it's a public post that everyone can say what they want. I dont have to tell him what he wants to hear, Im just blunt and alot of people get their wittle fewlings hurt but Im not here to make you a man. I've been here and I will continue to be here so deal with it or go make some goulash.

Jeez man calm down. Like I said, I wasn't taking sides. I don't think I offended you in any way, so stop attacking me man. Sorry if I said something that pissed you off, I didn't do it on purpose. Relax :)

EDIT: P.S. Gulyas is the shit!! :D

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Jeez man calm down. Like I said, I wasn't taking sides. I don't think I offended you in any way, so stop attacking me man. Sorry if I said something that pissed you off, I didn't do it on purpose. Relax :)

EDIT: P.S. Gulyas is the shit!! :D

You took sides when you decided to give us your 2 cents about how he feels. How the hell do you know? Oh and like I told someone else, this is a taco and buritto convesation nachos.

HungarianHunter
10-28-2008, 06:59 PM
You took sides when you decided to give us your 2 cents about how he feels. How the hell do you know? Oh and like I told someone else, this is a taco and buritto convesation nachos.

It WAS. Until you decided to bash me for absolutely no reason. And I'm pretty sure that's how he feels, considering that you 2 argued for a few posts. Eh whatever. I'm out. Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics anyway... even if you win your still a retard.

Galante
10-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Maximus99 if you are interested I'm selling my Aspire tails on the pic below..Pm me
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg151/willamette21/4%20Sale%20Stuffs/Picture001-1.jpg

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 10:41 PM
It WAS. Until you decided to bash me for absolutely no reason. And I'm pretty sure that's how he feels, considering that you 2 argued for a few posts. Eh whatever. I'm out. Fighting on the internet is like the special Olympics anyway... even if you win your still a retard.

That's a good thing, exit the same way you came in and next time STFU because you sound like he's your boyfriend or something.

G-spot
10-28-2008, 10:59 PM
so what did I miss so far?

4g63lover
10-28-2008, 10:59 PM
something about gay.. then more about gay, then more about gay...

jkjk

im hungry

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Maximus99 if you are interested I'm selling my Aspire tails on the pic below..Pm me
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg151/willamette21/4%20Sale%20Stuffs/Picture001-1.jpg

Why? They look so nice on the car, and they are very rare on this continent!

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 11:01 PM
That's gay..:lol:

RedGalant2k1
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
That's gay..:lol:

So are the Sooners...they got stomped by Texas.

G-spot
10-28-2008, 11:04 PM
something about gay.. then more about gay, then more about gay...

jkjk

im hungry
I was gonna write "hungry for some penis?" but that might sound too gay.:smt117

4g63lover
10-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I was gonna write "hungry for some penis?" but that might sound too gay.:smt117

definitely too gay but might not be for this thread since its full of gay anyway. lol

G-spot
10-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Well how about this?
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/clubtgc/Cont_45.jpg
is it too gay?

4g63lover
10-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Well how about this?
is it too gay?

lmao

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 11:26 PM
lmao, you the man G-spot. I'd tell you I love you but that would be too gay and I dont want to give Maxipads any ideas.

RAZ_76
10-28-2008, 11:28 PM
So are the Sooners...they got stomped by Texas.

We didn't get stomped, Texas is just a better team this year, so what!

Galant306m
10-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Hahahah This thread has almost become the new random thoughts thread.

which means.

Two guys walk into a bar.

They are gay.

polishmafia
10-29-2008, 07:37 AM
How come none of my picture threads ever got up to 5 pages. Fuck you all. :(

RAZ_76
10-29-2008, 08:46 AM

Because you are not a gay Marine with gay tail lights that can't take criticism well without crying and sucking their thumb.

Blue Ice
10-29-2008, 09:23 AM
So i just opened this thread up this morning just to see who posted what. then i was like "page 5?!?! what the hell... is this an old thread revived?" then i saw it was just started on the 27th and today is the 29th. So i thought to myself "Someone must have some awesome car with some new mod" I see that's not the case.

So Maximus99 wanted to post a picture of his Galant, but looking at his sig, there are some other cars that i would much rather see. And he posts pics of the corvette, and thing is bad ass. i want to see more about that, or the '78 cutty, or the '84 El Camino, the Galant is obviously the daily driver.

Usually the most critical people are those who haven't accomplished much on their car. They may have abandoned their dreams or just simply found someone that has less done to their car and chose to pick on them. Those of us who have built a car may give you some advise, but will not try to crush you in doing so. it's just a simple thing called tact.

All in all i would say that you're car is clean and personalized, and if your garage is really packed with all those other cars, i wouldn't put another dime into the Galant.

IVORY_G
10-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Well how about this?
is it too gay?

LMFAO!!! This thread is hilarious amd the OP's car has one thing missing from it, a 10-foot CB Radio Antenna! LMAO!

RedGalant2k1
10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
All in all i would say that you're car is clean and personalized, and if your garage is really packed with all those other cars, i wouldn't put another dime into the Galant.

I would buy different taillights, but thats me.

I'm more opposed to all the stickers (save the USMC sticker), than the taillights.

jamesgalant
11-20-2008, 04:59 PM
nice black galant..i sold my aztec tails cuzz i needed the money....planning on tinting my stock though

dknight3
11-20-2008, 05:41 PM
please dont pay attention to the haters.
they look alright on your car, i would take off the stickers though.
the corvette looks insane! :D