PDA

View Full Version : Venting again (eBay problem)....

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-24-2003, 06:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I saw how you had the filter + adapter for sale for the 94-98 Mitsu Galant. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to buy only the adapter from you. Thanks alot</div>

this is an email i sent a guy on ebay selling the adapter pluss filter for the cai for 94-98 Galant. he tells me its 9 bucks shipped. we send emails back and forth about the adapter being a 3" inlet and all the specs. So i sent the money order out Saturday, and yesterday I emailed him asking him if he's recieved the money yet.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if you could tell me if youve recieved my money order yet. Â*I sent it out on Saturday. Â*Thanks Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* </div>

heres his response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi, could you please tell me when and how you sent your payment? What is your name, address and item#? Then I will search your money order, thanks

When you email me back, please enclose all our pervious messages so that I know what we talked about. Â*I am sorry that I cannot remember every customer.

Thank you very much for your business
</div>

me -
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>There wasn't an item # because all I bought was the MAS Adapter for the 1998 Mitsubishi Galant. Â*I sent in a money order. Â* thanks again</div>

him...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry, we do not carry a adapter that would fit galant. We will send the money order back to you in mail tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience. </div>

now he has this auction on ebay repeatedly, yet he tells me that he doesnt have any that will fit galant... what is his problem??? oh well i emailed him back again...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>That's funny because if you scroll down the email, you will see that you told me that the adapter will be $9 shipped and that it has a 3" inlet and everything. Â*Also, you have auctions on eBay for the adapter + filter for the 1994-1998 Mitsubishi Galant. Â*Could you recheck and figure this out? Â*I need the adapter soon, and that's why I sent you the money.</div>

*sigh* people...

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-24-2003, 06:06 PM
BTW heres the link to the auction in question... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1876572882 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1876572882')

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-24-2003, 08:06 PM
got another email from him
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, but the adapter is build in with the filter. We cannot only send the adatper to you. Sorry for any inconvenience. It is my bad. Sorry </div>

he shouldve checked his stuff out before he agreed to sell it to me. it's ppl like him who make me cautious of eBay...