PDA

View Full Version : 7g love

T-double
11-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Well I guess I have a winter projet. My 7g has been down for a while now and I guess I am going to do the unthinkable and make big power with my North star white G. Well I am still getting stuff together and I am about to pull the motor out and build it (Eagle H beam, o-ring the block, weisco pistons, and just stuff that I have collected over the time when my G has been down) I am going to try and make 500-550. I guess we will see. Money is tight just had my little boi and I need to get my car back together for the summer.. I plan on running a eagle crank, fluidine balancer, built head , punishment racing manifold, and a gt35r or a HX series turbo...(even maybe a twin scoll....You never know with these things..) I will keep you guys posted.

peanotation
11-20-2008, 02:11 PM
and you will post many PICS or i'll have to get you banned

T-double
11-24-2008, 10:25 AM
yeah...post up date....I got my motor at the shop. I am pricing my crank and pistons, I think that I am going to go with a HD weisco piston. I saw that the HD's only came in 9 to 1. So I guess that I am going to get those(500 bucks) 800 Bucks for that crak guess I won't be goin anywhere. I am going down to Hank Thomas this week and get some AN fittings and line for my fuel rail and adjuster. That is all for now got to pay a bill maybe I wil get someone's camera and take some pic's.

T-double
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
hey sorry I took so long to reply I finally got a 91 gvr4 565...I am just now getting back into the swing of things I will keep you posted on my 7g.....