PDA

View Full Version : muffler

illLant98es
01-26-2003, 06:34 PM
i just got the kit on my car (erebuni)and i noticed that the stock muffler looks pretty stupid. is there any muffler i can get but i dont want the rice boy sound i want it too sound like stock or a nice tone not too loud with maybea 3 0r 4 inch tip no moer dual tip thanks

Khopari
01-26-2003, 07:13 PM
umm try buying a tip.... and i dont think it matter what type of it is... any stand tip should help.... if that dont work contact erubini...

pinoyesv6
01-27-2003, 12:12 AM
don't buy a tip. waste of moeny. try the bosal prosport. olyonline.com has it for only 62 dollars. its nice and shiny and is a lilttle big louder than stock. u have a few different tip styles to choose from. to give u an idea how much tis gonna cost. i got quoted 40 for a replacement tip and 100 for the install. a muffler i can get for 20 dollars more and a full catback built up for 20 dollars more. so for 40 dollars more i get looks and better peformance. and thats always a plus in my book

KNJGalant2002
02-09-2003, 09:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>don't buy a tip. waste of moeny. try the bosal prosport. olyonline.com has it for only 62 dollars. its nice and shiny and is a lilttle big louder than stock. u have a few different tip styles to choose from. to give u an idea how much tis gonna cost. i got quoted 40 for a replacement tip and 100 for the install. a muffler i can get for 20 dollars more and a full catback built up for 20 dollars more. so for 40 dollars more i get looks and better peformance. and thats always a plus in my book</div>

Hi Pinoy,

This maybe a really stupid question but the bosal prosport can you get the single tip instead of the double tip the 7th Gen has now?

pinoyesv6
02-09-2003, 09:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>don't buy a tip. waste of moeny. try the bosal prosport. olyonline.com has it for only 62 dollars. its nice and shiny and is a lilttle big louder than stock. u have a few different tip styles to choose from. to give u an idea how much tis gonna cost. i got quoted 40 for a replacement tip and 100 for the install. a muffler i can get for 20 dollars more and a full catback built up for 20 dollars more. so for 40 dollars more i get looks and better peformance. and thats always a plus in my book</div>

Hi Pinoy,

This maybe a really stupid question but the bosal prosport can you get the single tip instead of the double tip the 7th Gen has now?</div>

the bosal comes in many tip styles. single, dual, big small, square, oval, round. etc etc

KNJGalant2002
02-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Pinoy,

Is it easy to replace the dual exhaust with a single tip? My fiancee has the 98 and he doesn't like the dual exhaust was wondering if it is easy to replace with the single tip?

pinoyesv6
02-09-2003, 10:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KNJGalant2002)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pinoy,

Is it easy to replace the dual exhaust with a single tip? Â*My fiancee has the 98 and he doesn't like the dual exhaust was wondering if it is easy to replace with the single tip?</div>

sure. the dual outlet muffler stock on the 98 is a single inlet. so pretty much all the muffler shop has to do is chop off the old muffler, hang the new muffler and put in pipe between the new muffler inlet and wherever they chopped off the old muffler

KNJGalant2002
02-10-2003, 12:24 PM
Thanks Pinoy. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif