PDA

View Full Version : Kick panels

BODOGG
11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Does anybody know if another models car kick panels would fit a 2000 galant? I found them at crutchfield.com but not for a galant. Thanks!!!

Chucktown_1843
11-23-2008, 08:01 PM
There are not any already made for our car, you got to custom make your own. And if your looking for the pods for the speakers, Why would you want them there in the first place. Wouldn't that mess up the sound stage, or your feet are right there what if you kick them or they get wet. Personally I would just get good components for the front. just my thought.

BODOGG
11-23-2008, 09:11 PM
There are not any already made for our car, you got to custom make your own. And if your looking for the pods for the speakers, Why would you want them there in the first place. Wouldn't that mess up the sound stage, or your feet are right there what if you kick them or they get wet. Personally I would just get good components for the front. just my thought.

You got a good point there, Maybe theres a reason they don't make em for a galant. Componets sound like a better idea thanks for the thought!!!