PDA

View Full Version : Ralliart Owners help me out!

4g64terror
11-24-2008, 01:15 AM
So I am a couple of weeks away from picking up an 07 Ralliart. I worked at a Mitsu dealer when these first came out and have always liked them. I am looking for something a little more "grown up" than a used Evo or STi. I just turned 30, will be going to law school in about a year and want something reliable, comfortable and somewhat pimp. So, how do you guys feel about your acceleration? Adequate? Suprisingly quick? Compare it to another car you may have driven like a V6 Accord or Maxima. How quiet and "tight" is the ride? How does it handle? I imagine the newer ones are pretty refined now and should be fairly comfortable. I love the interior on the car. How is the Fosgate sound system? I am looking at one with the Factory DVD player. I can get it for a pretty good price.

DOHCstunr
11-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Handling is superb. the ride is nice and tight. Compared to my 7g the cabin is like a cone of silence.

Honestly, if you aren't going to be going to the track.... the ralliart has well more than enough power to keep a smile on your face and get you around town with authority.
The sound system is pretty bitching i'd say.

To be totally honest, i've driven 5 of them, and i couldn't point out one thing that i didn't love about those cars. oh yeah.... no manual tranmission.

4g64terror
11-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Handling is superb. the ride is nice and tight. Compared to my 7g the cabin is like a cone of silence.

Honestly, if you aren't going to be going to the track.... the ralliart has well more than enough power to keep a smile on your face and get you around town with authority.
The sound system is pretty bitching i'd say.

To be totally honest, i've driven 5 of them, and i couldn't point out one thing that i didn't love about those cars. oh yeah.... no manual tranmission.

Sheeeeeit. 4G eclipses have a 6speed..it should bolt right up..I would imagine the only problem being the ECU like on the 01-03 cars...Doesn't mean it can't be done in a few years...i hear the 5speed Auto is pretty nice though because the manual feature actually works like manual and wont shift until you tell it to...

$DMoney$
03-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Sheeeeeit. 4G eclipses have a 6speed..it should bolt right up..I would imagine the only problem being the ECU like on the 01-03 cars...Doesn't mean it can't be done in a few years...i hear the 5speed Auto is pretty nice though because the manual feature actually works like manual and wont shift until you tell it to...

whats up bro yeah the manual feature is pretty sweet i didnt use it as much as 1st but now I use it all the time more fun that way not to mention the power you get when you downshift..... It was a quiet ride until im put my magnaflow :D handles pretty good the fosgate is ok but i hooked up some subs with an amp to the factory sounds alot better now overall I think you will like the RA's im assuming your gonna be gettin the 09? So im pretty sure everything is the same except for the front & rear end & rims

RedGalant2k1
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
The car is great overall, I would definitely pick one up. I've run a few on the highway and they are quite quick, even for being heavier than my 8G.