PDA

View Full Version : VRX Spoiler

Airbus A320
01-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Will the Spoiler from the Diamante VR-X fit on a Galant? If so do you think it would look good or would it be too big. I am looking for a low style spoiler that is lower than the stock spoiler. thanx for you guys help in advance.

Airbus A320
01-29-2003, 07:02 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody can help me on this???

Khopari
01-29-2003, 07:41 PM
umm y dont u just call up the dealer,,

mochanges
01-29-2003, 11:25 PM
Here's an idea, go take some measurements, or look on the internet and find the dimensions.

-Mohammad

Airbus A320
01-30-2003, 01:00 AM
uh tried that. I cant even find the VRX spoiler on the internet or I would have done that already. The dealer does not even know the demensions of the VRX spoiler thats why I asked peeps on TGC. Trust me I would not have posted this if I did not already search. It would be a waste of my time and your time.

pinoyesv6
01-30-2003, 01:13 AM
how about u go to the dealer and measure it. bring a tape measure and mesure pedastal to pedaastal. hell u don't even need a tape measure. even a piece of string. and then bring the measurement back to ur car and see if it fits

Airbus A320
01-30-2003, 01:14 AM
The reason every dealership has given me for not knowing the numbers on the VRX is because at most places its not an option. You either get the VRX model or you dont get the spoiler at all. They all said they never had to install a VRX spoiler so they dont know the numbers on it. The only place I could find that would even sale me the spoiler was Delray Mitsubishi and even they dont know the actual size of the spoiler. I also asked how it looked on the Galant because i though someone on here had it on a Galant.

VegasMatt
01-30-2003, 01:16 AM
You may want to contact a body shop. Since they have specs on alot of models of cars, they should have that info in their computers. If not hit up a junkyard, and maybe you can come across one. Ihope that helps.

pinoyesv6
01-30-2003, 01:17 AM
ask them how wide the trunk lid is. thats the measurement for the distance between the pedastals pretty much...

Airbus A320
01-30-2003, 01:31 AM
Thanx for your quick and helpful response Vegas and Pinoy. Im gonna contact another dealer in the morning and check it out. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Khopari
01-30-2003, 11:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Airbus A320)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanx for your quick and helpful response Vegas and Pinoy. Im gonna contact another dealer in the morning and check it out. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif</div>

oooo what about me i told you to call the dealer earlier https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Airbus A320
01-30-2003, 01:10 PM
lol... my bad khopari I didnt forget you bro! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

WiseCat_03GTZ
01-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Why is it that some people get upset when someone asks a question?
If you're not going to answer the question, then don't say anything at all.

Why are some pleople telling this guy to "call the dealer" or to "go take massurements"? I thought the hole purpose of this site is to ask questions and if someone knows the answer, they answer.

For God sakes, the guy is not asking you to call the dealer or take the massuments for, is he?

mochanges
01-30-2003, 01:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's an idea, go take some measurements, or look on the internet and find the dimensions.

-Mohammad</div>

Maybe I should have clarified a bit more. I meant go measure the spoiler or trunk at the dealership. That would give you an idea of how wide it is.

As far as why people get upset, well sometimes people ask really basic questions, and in this case, a quick visit to the dealer would have answered the questions. It's one thing to ask a question, but another to come back and say "DAMN!!! No one can help?" when it is so easy to help yourself. That's why I get upset. While we are on the subject, I also get pissed when people ask the same damn question over and over again and they never search for it.

WiseCat, if no one said anything at all, the idea of going to the dealer and measuring wouldn't have been suggested. If I'm not going to answer teh question, I will try and suggest a way to get it answered.

-Mohammad

Xavier22
01-30-2003, 02:06 PM
well said, mochanges - wisecat---> i suggest u keep your thoughts like that to yourself next time!!! no hard fellings, manito', but like M said, if we don't know, then we will give him options on how to find what he's looking for or the answer thats he's searching for.....feel me!!

and yes, noone knew the answer, so they directed him to how he could find out!!!

intiendes mendes' - kool - amor de rey - 360* degrees -n- black n gold

we all a big family here most of us, so we help out each other how we can and by what we know!! dont take it harsh, but just a .viente! -

one sangre' de latino

Airbus A320
01-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Actually the "DAMN Nobody can help???" Part was me joking around. I figured most peeps would know what I was talking about. As for the "go down to the dealer" part, I did do that! When I got to the dealer they saw me and told me I could not be out on the lot taking measurements of the cars. Some dealerships are assholes like that I guess. I asked the question on the board because so far people on here have known more about the Galant than the Mitsu dealer itself. I dont have any hard feelings to anyone who made a comment but just know that I would not have asked a question if I did not already do the research myself. Like I said its a waste of my time and your time. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

pinoyesv6
01-30-2003, 07:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Airbus A320)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually the "DAMN Nobody can help???" Part was me joking around. I figured most peeps would know what I was talking about. As for the "go down to the dealer" part, I did do that! When I got to the dealer they saw me and told me I could not be out on the lot taking measurements of the cars. Some dealerships are assholes like that I guess. I asked the question on the board because so far people on here have known more about the Galant than the Mitsu dealer itself. I dont have any hard feelings to anyone who made a comment but just know that I would not have asked a question if I did not already do the research myself. Like I said its a waste of my time and your time. Â*:lol:</div>

thats y u take a piece of string. if they ask just say u wanna see how many dead bodiwes u can fit in the trunk or something.

Auto-9
01-31-2003, 01:07 AM
Plus you can roll up the string to conceal it...and when their backs are turned whip that bad boy out and measure like crazy. Dealerships are pricks...I got chased out of a BMW dealership because I was snapping pics of the M5s, M3s, and Z4s...they musta thought I was scoping out the place for later thievery...

CNascimento
01-31-2003, 08:20 AM
YO! Let me take the measurements from it tonight. I got a V-RX in my drive way right now.... Do you need any measurements from a GTS because I got one of them too!!!!!!!!!!