PDA

View Full Version : opinion on paint

1NastyGalant
01-28-2003, 05:03 PM
I plan on painting my car as soon as the snows gone. Any suggestions? I want House of Kolor paint, like a really dark color but I cant decide what. Maybe a black with a red pearl. My rims are Gunmetal. Thanx.

Khopari
01-28-2003, 05:12 PM
ok let me seee,, you could get 7 color paint which will coast alot... the color i like i silver,,, but WARNING,,, never get painted at MACCO. they kick rocks... they really sucks :monkeypiss: MACCO

spiritborn
01-28-2003, 06:02 PM
How about topaz blue metallic or laguna seca blue? Those colors can be found on M3s, then install some nice white rims. Gunmetal color rims will look fine with it also.

Danger DANJ
01-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I'd say a nice deep blue, possibly with a purple pearl.

escobar
01-28-2003, 09:43 PM
Can anyone help me match all the light for my car?
(super-white)

I mean the corner lights the headlights and the fog lights

Cali
01-28-2003, 11:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escobar)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can anyone help me match all the light for my car?
(super-white)

I mean the corner lights the headlights and the fog lights</div>

start your own thread...this is completely off the subject.

pinoyesv6
01-29-2003, 12:03 AM
a deep purple. thats somethign u don't see everyday.

Khopari
01-29-2003, 11:11 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escobar)</div><div class='quotemain'>Can anyone help me match all the light for my car?
(super-white)

I mean the corner lights the headlights and the fog lights</div>

yo ponoy who the fuck is this guy fucking arund with post,, y dont u just delete his account.....

Jeff
01-29-2003, 04:15 PM
seriously...the kid has to have a mental disorder or something. The only thing he has posted that didn't involve matching his damn bulbs is the shit he posted about you. boot his ass...better yet, K h O p A r I...you just got that bat to beat down the kid that hit your car...warm it up. Oh yeah...black rose metallic...it looks black at one angle and dark purple at another...it's the color on some '94 Chevy Beretta's and it looks good.

1NastyGalant
01-29-2003, 05:00 PM
purple huh? That seems to be pretty popular between both sexes. lol. A deep blue with purple pearl would look alright. I also plan on getting gunmetal graphics similar to the mine's lancer, but more line and less blocks. So I gotta factor that in too. Oh yeah a carbon fiber hood too. All I need is the paint. My dad used to paint show cars so hes doing mine for free. Hes wicked (for all you who dont live in New Hampshire "really") picky too which is good.

Wintergalant
02-01-2003, 12:52 AM
http://www.kolorsunlimited.com/ ('http://www.kolorsunlimited.com/')