PDA

View Full Version : Start a tgc club in oklahoma

weasle829
12-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Can anyone give me info on how to start a club here in oklahoma would really like to get a chapter here thanx josh.

RAZ_76
12-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Not very many people here want to start one or have attempted before and if you find them, they don't want to get together anyways. Good luck though.

Sillyasianz
12-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Drive around, talk to Galant owners, start having meets, introduce them to TGC.net...Make em all register....Badabing!

If you wanna be fancy...make a seperate site just for your chapter with pics and local info, but make the forum/chat a hyperlink to TGC

:)

G-spot
12-11-2008, 11:30 PM
^yeah like he said a simple forum for announcement and chat page for random thoughts really gets the chapter moving. If you want to spend a little, try getting a business card made as an invitation. Anything small can help out in a big way. :) If you want some reference try visiting my chapter www.tgctexas.com (http://www.tgctexas.com)

ricky_db
12-12-2008, 01:32 AM
good luck i recruted like 5 ppl for the dallas chapter havnt seen any of them yet

charris
01-15-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm going to school in Norman right now, and I'd be interested in at least saying hi to another G owner. If you want to meet sometime this semester, I'd be happy to oblige.

*edit*
Also, do you know of any good, windy driving roads in the state?

VegasMatt
01-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Not to many people in OK to start a chapter I think.

charris
01-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Not to many people in OK to start a chapter I think.

I think he's unfortunately right, but I'd still be up for a weekend drive with one or two other people sometime. I think that sort of thing is the most we can hope for at this point.

Blackmm
02-13-2009, 10:44 PM
I've seen quite a few 8G owners here, but the problem is that most let their cars go to crap or drive junkers. It would be nice to see a group cruising on 39th though.

AmuinOne
05-05-2010, 12:20 AM
i live in SD right now, but i SHOULD be moving to OK. couldnt tell u when tho. i dont know my self. But i'll be down to help you :D where at in ok do u live? i would be in CACHE small town.