PDA

View Full Version : Man dont ever use synthetic oil

Get up off me!!
01-29-2003, 05:28 PM
Im using mobil one oil cause I heard it was the best on the market
man that shit messed up my motor It load and it sounds like my pistons are rubbing or something

NRG
01-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Funny, it worked just the opposite for me..........I love my mobil one full-syntethic oil........Every since I started using it, my car went that much faster........

pinoyesv6
01-29-2003, 06:54 PM
yea...if ur gonna use synthetic, use it from the start.

Proud Galant Driver
01-29-2003, 09:43 PM
the car im looking at has 103,000 on it. and its a 91. is that too late to start using it?

NRG
01-29-2003, 11:09 PM
No.....you can use it whenever...........If you goto Mobile One site, there is a technical talk about full-synthetic oil.... They said that people believe that you shouldn't use it on a brand new car is a myth.......That is not true at all.........They said any car can use it anytime, it would only bring good.......

manybrews
01-31-2003, 04:43 PM
mobil one oil is hands DOWN The best thing you could ever do for any car on the road, period.
if it "screwed up" your car, i garantee there was something major wrong before hand.

and the whole "dont use it new" is a total myth. i have no idea where people hear this crap, but mobil one is standard on almost all the worlds finest automobiles, especially high perfomance models.
its standard in 'vettes, all porches, most mercedes, most audis, the new lancer evo8, and countless others.

creativ73
01-31-2003, 04:58 PM
Mobil 1 has worked great from the beginning for me. It basically prolongs the life of your engine I think, creates less wear and tear on the parts, so they last longer. I'm pretty sure it has no effect the speed or horsepower of your car though.

NRG
01-31-2003, 05:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(creativ73)</div><div class='quotemain'>Mobil 1 has worked great from the beginning for me. It basically prolongs the life of your engine I think, creates less wear and tear on the parts, so they last longer. I'm pretty sure it has no effect the speed or horsepower of your car though.</div>

It does because quality oil makes your motor run smoother (especially full-syn), when your motor runs smoother it has less friction thus producing more power.........