PDA

View Full Version : TI: Next SoCal Meet

IVORY_G
12-21-2008, 11:16 AM
So I just want say once again the December Meet was "Awesome"! Lol! Hooters was the shit! Jimmy did you post that video yet??? Lol! Good times, so the only logical thing to do... Is to plan the next one! We had a great turnout since we planned the last one well in advance, so lets stick to that formula.
So thats being said, ideas on Places, Times, Dates, etc...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, one requirement, by unaminous decision....
Drum Roll please...

Racesnos aka Albert! PAINT YA DAMN INSERTS!!! LMAO!!!

jimmy_o2
12-21-2008, 12:08 PM
well i dont have a video but i know few people took vids so they need to post that as location well since i just made an offer on a house and if bank accepts i was thinking about doing one in my new pad in central valley CA

IVORY_G
12-21-2008, 02:30 PM
well i dont have a video but i know few people took vids so they need to post that as location well since i just made an offer on a house and if bank accepts i was thinking about doing one in my new pad in central valley CA

Well whos got the video? Somebody speak up! Lol!
That sounds cool, hope the deal goes thru for ya bruh :)

C'mon folks letz keep the ball rollin. Im thinkin maybe Mid to Late Feb or Early March as far as Dates...

sponcar
12-21-2008, 03:33 PM
I dnt knw but i was thinking to make a trip around LA and we can pass by the hollywood blvd at night so theres alot of ppl walking throught there so we can show up our 8G...!!!lol...

Frankv
12-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Im down once again. And Jimmy...where are the rest of the pics? That'd be awesome if you do get that house.

sponcar
12-21-2008, 04:07 PM
also ppl who got 8G's with turbo or alot of different mod can hang out in this trip to make it more interesting so ppl who lives in CA lets talk abot the date...!?!??!

jimmy_o2
12-21-2008, 10:51 PM
^^^ ohh ohh auto number 2
WTF r u trying to say

IVORY_G
12-21-2008, 11:40 PM
I dnt knw but i was thinking to make a trip around LA and we can pass by the hollywood blvd at night so theres alot of ppl walking throught there so we can show up our 8G...!!!lol...

I appreciate your enthusiam, but if youve been on Hollywood Blvd, you know that the most of the ppl walkin the streets are Hookers and pimps @ night; along with the cops who bust them! And seeing how cruising is illegal on that side if town, we prob dont wanna go there.

But we can cruise somewhere else. Lets start with places that would be nice to cruise along without the worries of cops hagglin us.

jimmy_o2
12-21-2008, 11:50 PM
thats so true ^^^^

ill say Marina Del Rey i know a nice lil private where theres not much of a crowed i think it would be nice 4 a photo shoot

edit if not that another 2 or 3 more spots near that one for photo shoots

sponcar
12-23-2008, 07:20 PM
<b>thats could be nice too and yeah ur right the we can get in trouble or something like that with the police around there so lets think about some nice places...!!!

krazienluv10
12-24-2008, 01:21 AM
yea i get pulled over sunset blvd cuz the cop thinks im cruzing the strip...i just tell him "dude i live right there" (as i come back from Rite Aid)

beam514
12-24-2008, 01:28 AM
hmmm

any other youngens that would go?

Sillyasianz
12-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Im down, but iono bout taking the galant, its still in need of some TLC before I put insurace on it...

I'll take the lexus

IVORY_G
12-24-2008, 06:41 AM
yea i get pulled over sunset blvd cuz the cop thinks im cruzing the strip...i just tell him "dude i live right there" (as i come back from Rite Aid)

Lol! Thats funny! Thats called "fitting the description"! Welcome to my world! Lmao!

Reelax
12-24-2008, 10:47 AM

great plan... we'll all get tickets.

Frankv
12-24-2008, 02:01 PM
I was maybe thinking taking a nice cruise to baja.

peanotation
12-26-2008, 11:47 AM
sorry i missed the last meet guys, there was no way i was gonna be able to make it. but the whole time i was thinking about you guys......i'll make the next one i swear!

great plan... we'll all get tickets.

lol i was thinking the same thing.

IVORY_G
12-26-2008, 03:31 PM
I was maybe thinking taking a nice cruise to baja.

How long of a ride is that?

Frankv
12-26-2008, 04:07 PM
"baja xpress" bro, for some grab after the meet LOL J/k but to answer your question i'd say 3 1/2 or 4 hours. Too long!

IVORY_G
12-26-2008, 06:30 PM
"baja xpress" bro, for some grab after the meet LOL J/k but to answer your question i'd say 3 1/2 or 4 hours. Too long!

Lol! U mean "Baja Fresh"? Yeah I was in my head like WTF?! Baja? Then I was bout to flame you, before I was like, its the holidays, lemme not be a dick for once! Lol!

Frankv
12-26-2008, 08:17 PM
baja express, baja fresh... they both got baja in it lol. thanks man! so have you given it any thought about trading grilles lol j/k or am i???? back to topic...i haven't a clue as to where we can have the meet. a bar-b-que would be fine with me. burgers, hotdogs, HOT WINGS lol : P

8g831
12-26-2008, 11:46 PM

hahaha!!! that was funny lol "baja xpress" that shit made my day..daym frank haha..yo will damn i forgot that gutter suff for my grill lol..but back on topic i might be down for it deoendin on the spot..needs to be a place thats fun and time consuming...

ps.will i was lookin at the video on my phone..damn those hooters girls broke you off hahah lol

jimmy_o2
12-27-2008, 02:32 AM
post it

IVORY_G
12-27-2008, 08:55 AM
baja express, baja fresh... they both got baja in it lol. thanks man! so have you given it any thought about trading grilles lol j/k or am i???? back to topic...i haven't a clue as to where we can have the meet. a bar-b-que would be fine with me. burgers, hotdogs, HOT WINGS lol : P

Lol! Nope, not trading my grille sorry! ;P and the defintion of BBQ in my book does not = Burgers & hot dogs! Im talkn some Hot links, baby back ribs, chicken, and some Carne Asada!!! Oh yeah! Thats a BBQ! But that can get a lil pricey... Oh yeah cant 4get the HOT WINGS!!! ;)

hahaha!!! that was funny lol "baja xpress" that shit made my day..daym frank haha..yo will damn i forgot that gutter suff for my grill lol..but back on topic i might be down for it deoendin on the spot..needs to be a place thats fun and time consuming...

ps.will i was lookin at the video on my phone..damn those hooters girls broke you off hahah lol

Lol! Lmk if u want my hlp doin ya grille. Ok zo whats your idea that would fun & time consuming? And I still havent seen this AWESOME video!

post it

x2!!!

Frankv
12-27-2008, 12:23 PM
x3 on the vid man! maybe we can make out that lil red head w/ the phat booty if she's in it LOL she was hot!

8g831
12-27-2008, 05:03 PM
haha i would but idk how to upload it..idk i was thinkin like an amusement park or somewhere were we can chill etc...BBQ sounds alright,everybody bring something and we meet somewhere...

IVORY_G
12-28-2008, 09:03 AM
SPEEDZONE maybe? Or we could actually go to K1 Racing this time, LOL!

krazienluv10
12-28-2008, 10:51 AM
make it further up north, im tired of driving n hour too the meets...

Frankv
12-28-2008, 11:56 AM
x2 lol

jimmy_o2
12-28-2008, 12:38 PM
thats fine with me'

peanotation
12-28-2008, 12:52 PM
i propose everyone just comes to my apartment in sherman oaks and we all get hammered. i literally have more drugs here than scarface had at the peak of his career. ok not really but i beer and liquor is awesome

Reelax
12-29-2008, 04:25 AM
i propose everyone just comes to my apartment in sherman oaks and we all get hammered. i literally have more drugs here than scarface had at the peak of his career. ok not really but i beer and liquor is awesome

u've been trying to sleep with me forever... u might just get lucky this time with an invite like that!

... but u gotta buy me dinner first OK?

jimmy_o2
12-29-2008, 05:11 AM
get a room

IVORY_G
12-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Lol, u guys are whacked! Well Peanotation's apt is 1 idea for further up north, any others? I dont go North of the 10FWY so I wouldnt know much about what there is to do out there.
We could meet at Santa Monica Pier, and cruise up PCH to Sherman Oaks... I was thinkin of cruisin PCH B4 but didnt know where to cruise to? Is there an fair priced restaurant up there on PCH?

krazienluv10
12-29-2008, 10:16 AM
how about meet up at the santa anita mall and go to D & B after since its right there... over in Arcadia?

IVORY_G
12-29-2008, 10:47 AM
But wheres the cruise in that? ^^

peanotation
12-29-2008, 11:51 AM
no offense, never really been a fan of cruising, unless we're roadtripping on the highway to somewhere hours away, but just joyriding for half an hour in the city bugs me. risking the car...risking a ticket....blowing gas....racking up the miles...

krazienluv10
12-29-2008, 12:40 PM
i agree, especially if we have to caravan 10 cars past soo many stoplights and turns. How about a cruise to barstow lol thats a good hour or two

IVORY_G
12-29-2008, 01:02 PM
I wasnt really thinkin of just cruising aimlessly around town, thats when trouble starts. Just a short cruise from pt A to pt B on a road without a bunch of traffic stoplights or cops. Or like the cruise we did on this last meet was cool, not too long, we got where we were trying to go and didnt get into any trouble. I think driving to barstow would be a waste of gas, no1 lives out there and theres nothing to do but shop @ the outlets. And im not a shopper.

krazienluv10
12-29-2008, 01:15 PM
was gonna say meet up with vegas, cuz we have never done it yet ... but im down for what ever

sponcar
12-29-2008, 02:32 PM
thats sound good to meet at santa monica or santa anita mall but we have to think to where r we going and show up the tgc on the californias streets...!!! u knw what i mean right...!!!

IVORY_G
12-29-2008, 06:08 PM
was gonna say meet up with vegas, cuz we have never done it yet ... but im down for what ever

Oh ok, well im not sure if every1 is down for that, but as long as we'll have somethin to do out there Im down...

Any other ideas out there? Letz keep the creative juices flowin! Lol!

krazienluv10
12-30-2008, 01:18 AM
spon, what exactly is an 8g Tis-R??? i mean... is it a club or something?? just curious lol

IVORY_G
12-30-2008, 02:11 AM
thats sound good to meet at santa monica or santa anita mall but we have to think to where r we going and show up the tgc on the californias streets...!!! u knw what i mean right...!!!

Ok, no dont really know what ya mean. But mellow out real quik, its all good, you sound ready to start a revolution! Lol!

Reelax
12-30-2008, 02:45 AM
spon, what exactly is an 8g Tis-R??? i mean... is it a club or something?? just curious lol

it means the car is almost completely stock and the owner's friends drive civics.

i drive very lightly modded galant so i can't put the "TISR" on it.

jimmy_o2
12-30-2008, 03:43 AM
hhahahahahahaha

VIPtint
12-30-2008, 02:48 PM
lets do it here in murrieta/temecula. in between sd and la. we have a hooters to eat and a p2r to race go karts. and we can meet at my shop which is between both of them

sponcar
12-30-2008, 03:01 PM
it means the car is almost completely stock and the owner's friends drive civics.

i drive very lightly modded galant so i can't put the "TISR" on it.

LOL......!!!--->> u almost right well its kind of small team that we r startin with my friends and yeah one of my friends is driving a honda accord lmao... but he got the honda accord cuz he got no money after a young laddie crash his 3000gt when she passed the light in red so he is waiting for a resolution from their insurance
PS:about my 8g i could say that is completly stock cuz i just got intake on it and staff to make it look better but not faster cuz im not a rich person..!!!

here are some pics of the 3000gt =(
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=150138798&albumID=1568753&imageID=26923849
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=150138798&albumID=1568753&imageID=26923436

krazienluv10
12-30-2008, 04:00 PM
lol i was on that profile yesterday

krazienluv10
12-30-2008, 04:04 PM
lets do it here in murrieta/temecula. in between sd and la. we have a hooters to eat and a p2r to race go karts. and we can meet at my shop which is between both of them

im down for pole position, however its worse of a drive comming from la... who else from sd is down? might not even be worth it since sd rarely comes unless its like MOD or something

sponcar
12-30-2008, 04:55 PM
lol i was on that profile yesterday

lol... thats good man hey did u go to the last meeting with the 8g from cali4nia?!?!?

IVORY_G
12-31-2008, 10:37 AM
im down for pole position

What?!!! That sounds hella gay dawg! WTF is the "pole position"? LMAO!

IVORY_G
12-31-2008, 11:22 AM

I'd be down for that, its about an hour and a half ride from LA, which isnt too bad. Who else is down?

VIPtint
12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
of course i would be down, but im thinking bout photo shoot places. i know a lot of people like parking strustures but i think thats wack.

as far as things to do over here there isnt much. race go karts and go to pechanga. or we could always kick it at my pad and bbq, drink, and watch some games.

IVORY_G
12-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah, we do need some new photo shoot places. I think weve done the Parking structures enough. It was cool, but its time to move on. Are there some nice scenic shots we can get or sumthin?

krazienluv10
12-31-2008, 02:32 PM
gosh....
http://www.polepositionraceway.com/

ive been here a couple times, but prefer k1 (not KY), and MB2 as my usual places

Here is a general definition of "pole position" in the racing world...The term made its way, along with several other customs, to auto racing. In circuit motorsport, a driver has pole position when he or she starts a race at the front of the grid. Grid position is usually determined by a separate qualifying session where drivers try to set the fastest lap, or based on their position in the previous race. It is not a position on an actual pole, but a position on a grid. Hence when u listen to commentators during a race, they say yadayada took "POLE" earlier

lucap100is
12-31-2008, 03:19 PM
of course i would be down, but im thinking bout photo shoot places. i know a lot of people like parking strustures but i think thats wack.

as far as things to do over here there isnt much. race go karts and go to pechanga. or we could always kick it at my pad and bbq, drink, and watch some games.

there's a good place in murrieta/temecula area. the promenade mall, a lot of place to eat.

sponcar
12-31-2008, 03:53 PM
gosh....
http://www.polepositionraceway.com/

ive been here a couple times, but prefer k1 (not KY), and MB2 as my usual places

Here is a general definition of "pole position" in the racing world...The term made its way, along with several other customs, to auto racing. In circuit motorsport, a driver has pole position when he or she starts a race at the front of the grid. Grid position is usually determined by a separate qualifying session where drivers try to set the fastest lap, or based on their position in the previous race. It is not a position on an actual pole, but a position on a grid. Hence when u listen to commentators during a race, they say yadayada took "POLE" earlier

thats sound good but its mean almost an hour and 40 mins to get dwn there...!!

krazienluv10
12-31-2008, 05:03 PM
yea thats why im iffy...

VIPtint
12-31-2008, 08:12 PM
if anywhere else im down too, my new rims are coming "im so happy"

keep my place in mind only if SD heads are down to cruise, if not it makes it harder for everybody

IVORY_G
12-31-2008, 08:16 PM
Lol ok, K1 over KY!!! Lmao! Alright, had to check!
Anyway but yeah thats not really that long. It'd be a nice ride, its still a thought, not set in stone. Gas is still cheap rt now, hopefully it'll stay that way.
In the end Majority rules, so lets keep that on the table, and keep coming with the ideas...

racesnos
01-16-2009, 01:13 AM
okay ladies. few things to talk about...

1. YES I KNOW I NEED TO PAINT! LEAVE ME ALONE LOL

2. Does anyone remember me saying that to get good shots on everyone's cameras, we should do day time shots by scenic parts. Now, my buddy has an RSX and they did an RSX meet at Palomar Mountain on a Sunday at high noon. It was awesome. Nice day. Nice drive. It's known for having car meets go there. Didn't have any run-ins with the law and given that there was over 45 RSX's, a G35 meet, RX-7/8 meet and a Miata meet too that day. Not to mention all the bikers that go there also. Nevertheless i think it would be nice.
3. maybe a Sunday morning breakfast meet then a nice cruise? say start at one place near a freeway entrance, then cruise to somewhere. Or perhaps, meet about 10 a.m. from my place and then hop on the 5 south to cruise to D and B in Irvine at the Spectrum for brunch?

some ideas.

p.s. damn you will....

IVORY_G
01-16-2009, 07:57 AM
okay ladies. few things to talk about...

1. YES I KNOW I NEED TO PAINT! LEAVE ME ALONE LOL

2. Does anyone remember me saying that to get good shots on everyone's cameras, we should do day time shots by scenic parts. Now, my buddy has an RSX and they did an RSX meet at Palomar Mountain on a Sunday at high noon. It was awesome. Nice day. Nice drive. It's known for having car meets go there. Didn't have any run-ins with the law and given that there was over 45 RSX's, a G35 meet, RX-7/8 meet and a Miata meet too that day. Not to mention all the bikers that go there also. Nevertheless i think it would be nice.
3. maybe a Sunday morning breakfast meet then a nice cruise? say start at one place near a freeway entrance, then cruise to somewhere. Or perhaps, meet about 10 a.m. from my place and then hop on the 5 south to cruise to D and B in Irvine at the Spectrum for brunch?

some ideas.

p.s. damn you will....

Where's Palomar Mountain? Sounds like a good idea, who else is liking Al's idea?

P.S. **(whisper)** Albert sleeps with a Teddy Bear! LMAO!!!

dronesurfboards
01-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Where's Palomar Mountain? Sounds like a good idea, who else is liking Al's idea?

P.S. **(whisper)** Albert sleeps with a Teddy Bear! LMAO!!!

its 40 minutes north of san diego, about the same time south of Orange Co. I knew alot of the bike crews go up there, didnt think it was big for cars. but yeah its pretty cool at the top by the observatory.

IVORY_G
01-17-2009, 08:37 AM
its 40 minutes north of san diego, about the same time south of Orange Co. I knew alot of the bike crews go up there, didnt think it was big for cars. but yeah its pretty cool at the top by the observatory.

Yeah I just looked it up and its about a 2 hour drive from the L.A. area. Seems like a nice ride. Would you be down to go?

peanotation
01-17-2009, 01:12 PM
i used to go to palomar all the time when i lived in san diego...i'm not too crazy about going there now that I live in LA though....194K miles and closing son!!

VIPtint
01-17-2009, 02:10 PM
where exactly did they have the meet? at the observatory?

cuz yall can meet at my shop if you want.

weird cuz peeps stay away from certain parts of palomar cuz the local hate the bikers. the locals throw sand out on the roads, but palomar is huge and i think they only do that on 1 side of the mountain. let me know which part and ill confirm its safe

racesnos
01-18-2009, 03:27 PM
well it could be a drive for many, if not all of us. I was just throwing out an idea. most of us are coming from the LA area correct?

If so, then perhaps we should do a middle meet again. say we meet at the outside parking lot of the structure we were at the last meet, take some pictures there, then cruise to the Irvine Spectrum Dave and Busters for a breakfast there? when were we thinking about this meet too? projected date?

IVORY_G
01-18-2009, 06:12 PM
As far as dates go I was thinking March. And I was thinking of taking pix somewhere else besides the parking structure, somethin different.

Cmon folks, lets keep the replies comng to the ideas we have on the table and bring some new ones up. Dont be scurred!!!

8g831
01-19-2009, 02:15 AM
somewhere closer too the central v haha

sponcar
01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
how far is Palomar Mountain from LA.....!?!?!

IVORY_G
01-19-2009, 05:06 PM
how far is Palomar Mountain from LA.....!?!?!

2 hour drive.

xcore
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
will i be welcome if i come with BMW or Lexus, cause my new car properly won't be a G.........

IVORY_G
01-19-2009, 09:06 PM
will i be welcome if i come with BMW or Lexus, cause my new car properly won't be a G.........

Oh yeah, cmon thru...

racesnos
01-20-2009, 01:49 AM
so whats going on with this meet thing?

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 10:08 AM
so whats going on with this meet thing?

Still lookin for other ideas, and give every1 a chance to get their input in...

Ok I was lookn @ the calendar and came up with Saturday, March 21st as the date. Any objections to that?

jimmy_o2
01-20-2009, 10:23 AM
thats good 4 me i was thinking of meeting up in the grape vine there a few nice parks up there 2 of them with lakes

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Okay folks, I posted a Poll with options that every1 posted for Locations. Vote now @ the top of the page so we can come to a decision. Thx.

Frankv
01-20-2009, 11:52 AM
so far grapevine in the lead! great idea jimmy! woohoo! lol

peanotation
01-20-2009, 12:29 PM
my apt lol WTFFFF i voted for malibu, we can't have a meet here LOL

VIPtint
01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
i suggest making a map of everyone who is going, then find a spot around the middle

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 03:03 PM
my apt lol WTFFFF i voted for malibu, we can't have a meet here LOL

Lol! U suggested ur apt not me! Lol! I didnt think it would work either, but didnt want to exclude any1's ideas...

peanotation
01-20-2009, 04:32 PM
i thought i suggested everyone coming here to get hammered, didn't suggest any car meets lOL

racesnos
01-20-2009, 07:35 PM
i love drinking! i'm down for the after party at Peano's!!

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 08:18 PM
i love drinking! i'm down for the after party at Peano's!!

We're not talking about breast milk Al! We're talking Alcohol! LOL! J/K!

racesnos
01-20-2009, 08:57 PM
FOOL you forget so easily who's birthday it is this week!

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 09:03 PM
FOOL you forget so easily who's birthday it is this week!

My point exactly! You're not even old enough to drink yet! How many days hours minutes and seconds? I know you're counting! LOL!

racesnos
01-20-2009, 09:17 PM
you shut your mouth when you are talking to me!

IVORY_G
01-20-2009, 09:20 PM
you shut your mouth when you are talking to me!

LMAO! Yes sir...

PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You dont scare me!

krazienluv10
01-20-2009, 10:36 PM
im cool with santa clarita, there is another gokarting area there too

IVORY_G
01-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Cmon peeps! Rock the Vote! LMAO! Naw but fa real, keep the votes coming so we can make a unanimous decision. We've got a cool amount of voters but we need a couple more. We have a tie right now...

Sillyasianz
01-21-2009, 07:21 AM
Normans.

Get my LS400 tinted!

jimmy_o2
01-21-2009, 08:42 AM
maybe he can hook us up with some tint

racesnos
01-21-2009, 10:44 AM
yeah me too. i need to tint again....

IVORY_G
01-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Tint Group Buy FTW!!! Lol!

jimmy_o2
01-30-2009, 11:18 PM
im taking my vote from vip tint shop and putting at grape vine so now we have a tie

VIPtint
01-31-2009, 11:43 AM
if u guys come early sat we can do the tint. got to know in advance though cuz sat is usually our busiest day.

group buy price:
$170 4dr
$220 4dr in 3M
if you got old tint add $50 for removal.
our rides dont really need the 3M unless you listen to AM.
i also have jdm green and mercedes blue.
everything lifetime warranty and i gaurantee its the best work. last year i was asked to judge the IWFA tint comp in vegas which is the worlds tint off. nuff said

i can knock off more if we get more than 4

racesnos
01-31-2009, 08:21 PM
i wish i had the mercedes blue tint... but i don't feel like taking off my current tint... maybe peer pressure might help lol

IVORY_G
01-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Alright guys so looks like its btw Murrietta (VIP Tint's Shop) & Grapevine, so if you havent already cast your vote for either of those, then do so now. And if you havent voted at all then do so now. Lets keep it movin...

sponcar
02-01-2009, 08:31 PM
well thats sound nice but its a lil bit far from LA...!!

racesnos
02-03-2009, 12:45 AM
i'm down for a nice scenic drive. Whether a big turnout or not, i'm down to drive and enjoy the day

IVORY_G
02-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Alright folks we still havent gotten a deciding vote here. Please VOTE NOW if you havent already. We have a tie btw Grapevine and Murrieta bcz Jimmy_02 switched his original vote for Murrieta. So lets get this ball rolling so we can keep it movin.

VIPtint
02-14-2009, 07:00 PM
yeah keep me posted if it ends up here.

racesnos
02-16-2009, 12:57 AM
vote damnit! what is the date?! i need to know 4 weeks in advance

IVORY_G
02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Okay heres what we've got so far:

Date: March 21, 2009

Location: Its a tie btw Grapevine and VIPTint's Shop in Murietta who has been gracious enough to offer us a discount on Tint for those who want it if we cone there. (Prices listed on page 5).

Thats about all we have, so since no 1 else is voting we're gonna do it like this.
Post your City that u live in NOW, and we will choose the location that is closest to every1 since not every1 is a fan of driving too far. So post now your city so we can come to a final decision, and if you havent posted your vote at the top of the page then do so NOW! Thx :)

VIPtint
02-16-2009, 06:09 PM
^^^yes, i suggested this earlier.

VIP tint: murrieta, ca 92562

i think im the farsthest south, so it actually makes sense to have the meet closer to you guys.

krazienluv10
02-16-2009, 06:27 PM
hollywood, 90028 lol

IVORY_G
02-16-2009, 07:47 PM
^^^yes, i suggested this earlier.

VIP tint: murrieta, ca 92562

i think im the farsthest south, so it actually makes sense to have the meet closer to you guys.

Yeah I know but I thought the Voting Poll would solve the problem, but evidently it didnt. I dont have a problem driving down there but some ppl dont want to go that far. And thought it was cool of you to offer your shop and pad to bbq @, and would give us a chance to meet up with some San Diego members.

But anyway which ever is the closest to those attending will be the location.

VIPtint
02-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah it would have been perfect if we had some san diego interest

racesnos
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
i dont think that date is going to work out for me... how about the 14th?

IVORY_G
02-17-2009, 09:15 AM
i dont think that date is going to work out for me... how about the 14th?

Damn Albert! We got enough issues with a location and now u wanna screw with the dates!!! Jeeez! Lol! See if you can get it off tho, unless we have majority pple who cant make tgat date. Is there any1 else in opposition to the Saturday March 21st? If so would Sunday the 22nd be better?

NelsonC
02-17-2009, 10:19 AM
since i just voted for murietta do i get free tint removal?

VIPtint
02-17-2009, 11:56 AM
if it ends up at my shop the 14th wont work, HIN LA is that day, and i got 2 cars there

racesnos
02-17-2009, 02:24 PM
okay if its the 22nd i can probably do that. I would love a nice Sunday drive too. i thought that was what we were originally going for (a sunday drive that is, not the date). The 14th i have a final for school so i'm taking off work from both of my jobs and the 21st i might have an Xbox Tournament at my house.

IVORY_G
02-17-2009, 02:59 PM
since i just voted for murietta do i get free tint removal?
Lol!

if it ends up at my shop the 14th wont work, HIN LA is that day, and i got 2 cars there
Ok, yeah the 14th doesnt work for me either.

okay if its the 22nd i can probably do that. I would love a nice Sunday drive too. i thought that was what we were originally going for (a sunday drive that is, not the date). The 14th i have a final for school so i'm taking off work from both of my jobs and the 21st i might have an Xbox Tournament at my house.
Sunday drive is cool with me, and a better day actually for me also.

Okay so rt now its btw Saturday, March 21st or Sunday March 22nd. Best time is prob afternoon meet at 3 or 4 til the evening. Input on these? And post your Zip Codes!

NelsonC
02-17-2009, 04:24 PM
my car just broke down a block away from my pad. I just walked in the door. sigh lol

IVORY_G
02-17-2009, 04:27 PM
^^That sucks!

sponcar
02-17-2009, 04:47 PM
ok there we go for me is better on sunday 22...!!! and i will have more time to spent with u guys cuz every friday and saturday i have to go to work from 6pm to 2am...!!! so there's not possibility to go in those days...!!!
but im in LA 90042.... closed to pasadena...!!

racesnos
02-17-2009, 11:07 PM
22nd FTW!!!

jimmy_o2
02-18-2009, 01:18 AM
if its at the grape vine im down for the 22nd escrow should close on the 13th

racesnos
02-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Do it!!! Get it!! Party!!!

IVORY_G
02-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Sounds good Jimmy :), ok so lets go with the Sunday March 22nd since there's no opposition thus far.

racesnos
02-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Yes! I am all in for that day!

racesnos
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Will you need to make a new thread with the official date and information. thanks!

IVORY_G
02-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Will you need to make a new thread with the official date and information. thanks!

We cant yet, we still dont have a location yet, we're still at 5 & 5 btw Grapevine and Murietta. And only a couple have posted there zip codes...

racesnos
02-18-2009, 10:32 PM
dude. i see 6 - 4 with Murietta in the lead...

IVORY_G
02-18-2009, 11:20 PM
dude. i see 6 - 4 with Murietta in the lead...

If u were keeping up with the thread U would know that Jimmy posted a retraction, he originally voted for Murietta but then switched his vote to Grapevine.

racesnos
02-19-2009, 12:21 AM
well hell.... you shouldn't be able to change votes. it's screwing up this whole thing?

jimmy_o2
02-19-2009, 01:22 AM
HEY HEY Mr plans changed in my situation now creat a new thread with those 2 options and c who wins

Zero_4073
02-19-2009, 03:07 AM
Cool. It's on a day that I'm off. I'll try to make it. Haven't been out to a meet in a LONG time.

IVORY_G
02-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Cool. It's on a day that I'm off. I'll try to make it. Haven't been out to a meet in a LONG time.

Great, hope to see ya there.

Okay here's the deal, Im gonna end this by making the cutoff for voting this Sunday. So as of right now Grapevine is in the lead. If no one else votes by this Sunday then were going to Grapevine. Unless more votes come in for Murietta, then we're goin there. So this is your last chance to vote. If you know someone who hasnt voted yet in SoCal then have them vote now.

The same goes for those of you who voted for the other locations, please post your choice btw Grapevine and Murietta by just simply Typing: (Grapevine or Murietta) by this Sunday. That way every1 will have a say btw the two.

The date is set for Sunday, March 22, 2009. Once the location is finalized I will start the Official SoCal meet thread. Any questions?

racesnos
02-25-2009, 11:22 AM
MAKE NEW THREAD PLEASE! lol

IVORY_G
02-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Its in Progress! Now Shut your Pie-Hole! LOL!

racesnos
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
I DONT SEE IT YET!!! lol

Sillyasianz
02-26-2009, 12:08 AM
FAWK. I work that day. Comeon the weekend before or after. Im off everyother weekend!

racesnos
02-26-2009, 11:55 PM
i'm down to move it back a weekend to kick it with Dre!

IVORY_G
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
FAWK. I work that day. Comeon the weekend before or after. Im off everyother weekend!
Isnt there anyway you can swap wknds?

Sillyasianz
02-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Nope. Work is scheduled a month in advanced.

racesnos
02-27-2009, 11:09 AM
still down to have it pushed back a weekend. Dre where are you staying now?

IVORY_G
02-27-2009, 11:37 AM

Your not the only 1 going to the meet Albert!

Dre can u just call in sick? I dont have an issue with moving it but what if someone else has an issue with that date? We cant keep moving the dates back and forth for every1 ya know?

IVORY_G
02-27-2009, 11:41 AM

Your not the only 1 going to the meet Albert!

Dre can u just call in sick? I dont have an issue with moving it but what if someone else has an issue with that date? We cant keep moving the dates back and forth for every1 ya know? We'll never set a date and we've gotta be fair.

racesnos
02-28-2009, 04:14 PM
so does this mean its still the 22nd? lol

peanotation
02-28-2009, 10:44 PM
wait, i havn't checked this thread in a while cause it's the usual circus....where/when is the meet? new thread should be started with official info........derrrrr

krazienluv10
03-01-2009, 01:37 AM
i dont think we have an exact date and location yet... lol

racesnos
03-01-2009, 02:38 PM
yeah if the date changes from the 22nd to something else, i'm screwed and won't be able to make it.

IVORY_G
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes we do, as of now the date is set to the March 22nd, and location was voted for Grapevine area. I havent started a new thread bcz Jimmy_02 is working on the exact meeting spot. I didnt want to start the thread without having an exact location yet. Derrr!

Now if anyone has input on a place to meet at the Grapevine then feel free to speak up bcz Im not familiar with the area.

Sillyasianz
03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Cant call off. Sorry. Have fun guys. Next time then

jimmy_o2
03-04-2009, 09:22 AM
ok ok ive been trying and trying to find the addy for the spot but i cant so giving up on that here is a link were u will need to scroll down about 1/2 a page and u will see a big lake on the left side of the 5 fwy right belowe freiser park theres 2 spots where we can park the G and just kick it i dont mind bringing my BBQ just incase they dont have one

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Grapevine&state=CA&country=us

I found it
Pyramid Lake
http://www.pyramidlakeca.com/

here are more spots
http://attractions.uptake.com/california/lebec/17760370.html

IVORY_G
03-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Cant call off. Sorry. Have fun guys. Next time then

Sorry to hear that Dre :(

Jimmy I think Lake Pyramid looks cool, sounds like a plan.

So what do you guys think? We can meet up here, chill take some photos, BBQ, and if we want an activity to do there is some local Paintballing and Go-Karting available...

racesnos
03-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Just choose a place for us and let us know what is going on lol. make the new thread please!

peanotation
03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Just choose a place for us and let us know what is going on lol. make the new thread please!

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=35222