View Full Version : Pulleys

Galantfan88
12-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Heyy does anybody know where I can find or what pulleys I can use for my 2002 Galant for lightwieght?

Kwikfox
12-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Look first, all I did was google it, and I got several hits... no need to be lazy here, the onlything that will get you is a lot of flamming.. so just a word of caution

Galantfan88
12-23-2008, 10:59 PM
No I really dont think im lazy but thanks for trying, I do alot more than what you think I do, please all I ask if for an answer's not shit from people trying to be funny or just plan assholes. I looked before and if I found it I wouldn't be asking this question.
So people if you would like to help me out than please do but if your ganna just say read threads or search it please dont leave anything, I have searched and found nothing but for 92-98 Galant vr4s lightweight pulleys, all im asking if anybody know if theirs another pulley that would fit a 2002 galant engine. Thank you

DOHCstunr
12-24-2008, 12:07 AM
No I really dont think im lazy but thanks for trying, I do alot more than what you think I do, please all I ask if for an answer's not shit from people trying to be funny or just plan assholes. I looked before and if I found it I wouldn't be asking this question.
So people if you would like to help me out than please do but if your ganna just say read threads or search it please dont leave anything, I have searched and found nothing but for 92-98 Galant vr4s lightweight pulleys, all im asking if anybody know if theirs another pulley that would fit a 2002 galant engine. Thank you

anything that will fit a 3g eclipse will fit your car engine and suspension wise.
So I'd suggest looking online for Unorthodox or AEM pulley sets for the 3g eclipse.

Galantfan88
12-24-2008, 08:44 AM
Thanx alot man:)

Fishboy55
12-24-2008, 09:33 AM
If you're running a v6, the only thing you'll find is the AEM alternator pulley, which isn't going to make a significant difference. If you're running an I-4, you have other options.