PDA

View Full Version : Coil Overs

JiP
01-30-2003, 11:04 AM
Uh well I bought a set of coilovers off ebay that said they are for 94-98 galants. I got them dirt cheap like 50 bucks for the set, brand new, with all the bushings and crap.

Now I have never seen coil overs in person before, they look real small too me. Like the springs are 4.5" high and outside diamater of a little less then 3.5" Is that how they are? I always pictured springs being much much bigger.

BLsGalant97
01-30-2003, 01:03 PM
You probably got the same ones jesse got from ebay....his car is real low with the coilovers all the way up!!!! Click Click ('http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7637')

I never saw a set of coilovers is real life so i dont know how big they actually are.[/url]

Jesse
01-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Rob posted this on the yahoo 4g64 site too, I gave him some info as to what I have and it appears we have the same ones. His solution is to double stack them so they are normal height, assuming they don't slam down on top of each other.

My extra 4 pieces are sitting in the box, if Rob successfully does this and it holds for a month or so, I'm probably gonna lift my car up, then use the actual coilover to lower it and maybe the ride will change.

JiP
01-30-2003, 04:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Rob posted this on the yahoo 4g64 site too</div>

O that was you ? LOL