PDA

View Full Version : tired of the stock lights

7gentuner
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
sorry for any fan of stock crap but im tired of my stock lights and i want something clean but not to racer type any ideas?

platano
12-30-2008, 04:35 PM
you should get gas lantern heads.

DOHCstunr
12-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Not sure what you mean. Do you want completely new headlamp assemblies?
You can get a glass 2 piece world spec like mine,
You can get a plastic 1 piece JDM set
or you can get a set of Glass USDM lamps from Depotautolights or whatever their name is.

Or are you talking about something different as far as the lighting goes?

4-G-rim
12-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Unfortunately you aren't going to find anything different from OEM in the aftermarket like halos, crystal clear lens, etc etc. Like what John said..you have the choice though for the world spec 2 piece glass or 1 piece JDM headlights.

Or you can do what I did and just paint the housing black and clean the lens the best as possible

lonestar22
12-31-2008, 12:10 AM
your best bet with light output would def be a retro fit. the aftermarket lights they do make for these cars have terrible output. you could just get a badass set of foglights

greddy
12-31-2008, 12:24 AM
S2k's and TSX's are fairly small projectors that should fit in the 7G headlight housing, it'd be great to see a set of retroed projectors on a 7G

kolio
12-31-2008, 12:39 AM
S2k's and TSX's are fairly small projectors that should fit in the 7G headlight housing, it'd be great to see a set of retroed projectors on a 7G

they wouldn't look right. only the glass heads look decent enough to try the projectors