PDA

View Full Version : west tn meet?

littlerick
01-04-2009, 12:35 PM
i'm new to this but have been slowly fixing up my 03 galant but just basic stuff, rims, cold air intake, exhaust, altezzas, lowered (tein and kyb agxs), and system. just wanted to know if there are other west tn galant owners on here and if so what all the have done. thanks for any replys.

RedGalant2k1
01-04-2009, 12:50 PM
There are a number from Chicago and the surrounding areas. Then St Louis, and Louisville and surrounding also. And a few from Tennessee.

littlerick
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
ok thanks alot for the reply i'm looking forward to seeing some local galants that are fixed up since the only one i see around here is mine.

2002BlackDragon
02-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I do not live in Tn, but i do work there. I live about 20 miles from the Missouri state line and work in Memphis at a steel plant. Would love to get together and have some meets or something in the area! Let me know.

Note: I have a CAI, rims and tires, and an exhaust. Will be gettin DC Header soon and upgradin to a catback. Also have an egr visor on its way and hopefully HIDs. Where in west Tn are you located?

littlerick
03-15-2009, 06:00 PM
i would guess 2 or 3 hours from memphis kinda northeast. right inbetween memphis and nashville