PDA

View Full Version : Mesh for Erebuni Bodykit

Moosh
01-31-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey guys. I just received mesh for my body kit, but it does look long enough vertically. The dimensions are 3 feet long, 6 inches high. Can someone tell me if this is okay? If it is not correct, what mesh should I be getting? Thanks.

jluv97
01-31-2003, 01:09 PM
That can cover the sides, but not the center.

dukeplaya3169
01-31-2003, 01:48 PM
If you got the erebuni kit it should have come with some mesh already.

Moosh
01-31-2003, 04:18 PM
Oh shoot! I have extra mesh then https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Thanks, i havent received the kit yet.

illLant98es
01-31-2003, 11:44 PM
mine came meshed out if that helps

2True
02-01-2003, 01:19 PM
On this subject... anyone know a good place to find quality diamond or octal shaped mesh that is either silver or chome plated?

Or any options/variations there of?...

IllestGalant
02-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Yes the erebuni kit comes with mesh but it is a pretty tight weave, so if you want something to stand out and shine, go to home depot and buy some chiken wire fence. paint it chrome or whatever you want and it will really stand out.

jluv97
02-02-2003, 02:08 PM
get gutter mesh. It comes in Aluminum or plastic.

redboy
02-22-2003, 09:00 PM
the depot also has some other type of mesh that is used for cincrete laying, i know cuz i work there but it looks hella better than chicken wire...at my store, its on the concrete aisle...

Khopari
02-22-2003, 09:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>On this subject... anyone know a good place to find quality diamond or octal shaped mesh that is either silver or chome plated?

Or any options/variations there of?...</div>

try any local hardware store,, specially home depot..

BEAST
02-23-2003, 01:42 AM
Don't forget your helpful friendly neighborhood hardware store Westlake ACE Hardware. Redboy threw in a plug for his store so I'm gonna throw in one for mine. We got lots of different mesh. All for a low price too :wink:. I may be gettin a job at the new Home Depot too cause I need a job when I am at KU on the weekdays too. Work at ACE on the weekends and summer and at Home Depot on the weekdays.

Tiptronic
04-20-2003, 04:06 PM
okay i have been all over the hoe depot site and the ace hardware site, and i can not find this grille mesh stuff. can someone point me in the right direction, cause the stuff i see on the internet is like mad expensive

VA_LANCER_RACER
04-20-2003, 05:07 PM
The stuff I have is nice and thick, not that chicken wire stuff, it's diamond mesh. I got it at home depot, it was in the section with all the nuts and bolts. Think it was supposed to be used for a grill (the kind you cook on). very hard to cut if you do not have the tools

Tiptronic
04-20-2003, 05:19 PM
The stuff I have is nice and thick, not that chicken wire stuff, it's diamond mesh. I got it at home depot, it was in the section with all the nuts and bolts. Think it was supposed to be used for a grill (the kind you cook on). very hard to cut if you do not have the tools

diamond mesh at homedepot. got it. guess i'll just go to the store