PDA

View Full Version : Springs for GTZ

NightHawkTL
02-01-2003, 01:06 AM
hey whats up,

I'm just curious, since i have a 2000 GTZ and noticed that the GTZ's are a lil lower then the ES or LS'... now I wanna drop it with AGX's... now GC's I kept in mind so I can adjust them since the weather and roads up here in the upper east coast are bad.. plus drop it all the way at shows if I plan to enter.. but I also thought of getting the Eibach Pro-kit since its cheaper and u don't have to mess with the adjustments..

now what springs would be best for a GTZ.. I thought of the pro-kit since its the slightest drop out of the other brands like the Sportline kit or even the Progress springs.. now u think the Pro-kit is the safest way to go?

i'm also putting on a VR-4 kit and 19x8 or 8.5" rims on... now another thing to think about is the kit can scrape or the rims can rub... just a thought... fill me in cuz I don't wanna have to worry too much about getting this stuff done... thank

pinoyesv6
02-01-2003, 01:25 AM
if ur putting on a kit. i suggest coilovers. ground control are nice. obx coils are a great deal. just make sure that u get the ones compatible with the agx. o yea if u didn't know, everytime u change the height on acoilovers, u need an alignment

My99Galant
02-01-2003, 06:02 PM
so are the obx coil-overs compatible with the agx's? cause on GC's sight it listed the back coil-overs would work with em but the front listed something else.

NRG
02-01-2003, 06:06 PM
For a cheaper way and same quality get the Skunk2 coilovers.....Personally I have heard better performance for Skunk2 than Ground Controls.......

My99Galant
02-01-2003, 06:15 PM
same question for the skunk2's, will the agx's fit with the them? thanks in advance for any info

NRG
02-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Yes they fit.....

antmoneygtz
02-03-2003, 05:48 PM
so wat a minute here... quick question... everytime u adjust ur coilovers u need an alignment??? get back at me wit dis... i never knew dat...

pinoyesv6
02-03-2003, 05:49 PM
so wat a minute here... quick question... everytime u adjust ur coilovers u need an alignment??? get back at me wit dis... i never knew dat...

yea...ur changing the height of ur car. if u ever noticed when u got like 3 fat chicks in the back seat, ur camber changes lol