PDA

View Full Version : Those who self-installed the shogun kit

Mgalant99
02-02-2003, 05:23 PM
My side skirts were cracked so I had to get new ones, however, i did not install the old side skirts I had a guy do it for me. Well my car is in storage now and so on the weekends I have a lot of time on my hands in the morning, so I work on the car. Well I want to get the sideskirts on, but I sized them up and tried putting them on already and they don't fit, like there would need to be cutting or something done to them, idk. These are the side skirts with the fins in the back. Do you guys have any hints or tips, or could you let me know what to do to get them to fit?? It would be so greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Dan

pinoyesv6
02-02-2003, 05:25 PM
did u take off the old side skirts yet? if u didn't try takeing them off first. u'll see how they were put on and if the guy modded them in any way u can see it from the back most likely

Mgalant99
02-02-2003, 06:10 PM
The guy took them off for me already, but he is on vacation in Europe for like a month and a half, so I'm kinda stuck lol. And we left the skirts in his garage and they are now locked up lol.

Danger DANJ
02-02-2003, 10:25 PM
I'm not sure how the side skirts you have would install, but I can tell that to install the Super VR-4 side skirts that I have, the doors need to come off first.

Mgalant99
02-03-2003, 10:56 AM
yeah i did that, but the rear of the side skirts stick out at you