PDA

View Full Version : Level Ten Trans

HiperSilver
02-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Aight how much is the level 10 rebuild kit and what do i do with it?
Do i buy it and have it sent to my transmission shop, they use the stuff and rebuild it, or do i send the trans to levelten and they rebuild it?

Is this worth the extra money?
How much am i looking at total?

flipz_ny79
02-12-2003, 11:41 AM
Its all in there web site. I think, i remember reading you gotta ship it to them. And if you wanted just to purchase the whole performance tranny you had to send yours in for a core charge. It was about 3k.

Does anyone have this tranny. I would like to know what you guys think of it. Did it increase your acceleration ? And how is it holding up ?

Boosted 4G63T galant
03-23-2004, 03:50 PM
OK I know I beating a dead horse here. I have a Level 10 Tranny in my 94 Galant. I have a 4g63T and the tranny is GREAT!!!! I had a small problem @ 1st ( was a bad VSS) but they rebuild the tranny free of charge!!! Good peopel to deal with!!! Talk to Sam he the manger there.. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

mjc1055
03-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Well, I know some people with the 8g had some problems with their durability and functionality not being up to exactly the advertised strength.. could be different for 7gers though.

QnzMostWanted
03-23-2004, 03:57 PM
levelten sucks ass, get urself a 2g eclipse or a galant 5speed tranny

Dark7GHawk
03-24-2004, 01:47 AM
I dunno, my 5spd been having syncro probs

Boosted 4G63T galant
03-24-2004, 09:09 AM
There Tranny is workign great for me now. I'm in the 12's with it, and It's my daily driver to! Not to mention the car shifts REALLY FAST TOO!!! .7 sec between shifts.

TurboGalant
03-25-2004, 10:49 AM
I have not really tested mine out yet, but so far so good. You can buy their rebuilt kit and have a local shop do the labor for you. Or you can ship your tranny to them and let them do the work. I shipped mine to them and they told me it was shot, not worth fixing. They found me another tranny locally so I would not have to pay to ship another one to them.

TurboGalant
03-25-2004, 10:53 AM
I have not really tested mine out yet, but so far so good. You can buy their rebuilt kit and have a local shop do the labor for you. Or you can ship your tranny to them and let them do the work. I shipped mine to them and they told me it was shot, not worth fixing. They found me another tranny locally so I would not have to pay to ship another one to them.