PDA

View Full Version : new fog lights

CallaoNY
02-04-2003, 02:29 PM
sup ya'll well a guy that I know mention to me that in europe they came out with new fog lights that go on the rear view mirrors u think that be legal here or no.... then again I hope he wasnt bullsh*tin'

quicksilver22
02-04-2003, 06:28 PM
is there a picture or something? sounds very interesting, lol

pinoyesv6
02-04-2003, 08:02 PM
that just doesn't make sense. you want ur fog lights somewhere in the front of ur car. not on the side of the car, since u do most of ur driving bty looking str8 instead of constantly looking sideways...

Airbus A320
02-06-2003, 12:37 PM
The fog lights on the side mirrors is an old idea. I have seen many cars in europe with the lights on the mirror. They dont shine to the side they shine to the front. I was told some rally cars use this because they are less likely to be broken. I have also seen some guys in my area who go 4 wheeling and they have lights built into the side view mirrors for the same reason.

Khopari
02-06-2003, 12:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Airbus A320)</div><div class='quotemain'>The fog lights on the side mirrors is an old idea. I have seen many cars in europe with the lights on the mirror. They dont shine to the side they shine to the front. I was told some rally cars use this because they are less likely to be broken. I have also seen some guys in my area who go 4 wheeling and they have lights built into the side view mirrors for the same reason.</div>

any pic,, i want see some pic