PDA

View Full Version : What will work?

armn_boricua
02-04-2003, 05:48 PM
I would like to put the eibach sportline springs for a 3g eclipse on my 8g galant, and i wanna know if and which ones will work for my 8g and if i would get a good ride out of them. Also i wanna know if i would need to get a camber kit or not. If anyone has this setup or similar let me know.
Or any other springs that ride the best let me know.
Ive read the suspension page but there is only one person with the sportline. any imput or known hook ups would help.
I found them at www.adventon.com for $183.99 if anyone can get a better price let me know.
thx
BORI-P

BIGMONEYDAY
02-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Hey man, pm b19wheels, he's a member here and of the GA chapter. (www.gatgc.net) He has the hook up on Eibach springs. I think he is selling them for around $150 but contact him for confirmation.

Prophet
02-04-2003, 06:46 PM
Unsticking this too.

Jason

2k2mitsu
02-04-2003, 07:46 PM
i got the progress springs for like 165-170 shipped...i beleive they are the lowest drop and i love the ride...no problems at all.. try ptuning.com

pinoyesv6
02-04-2003, 08:09 PM
the sportline springs will fit on ur car.

as for the camber kit well, that really depends. get the alignment first. if its really off and its a must then i guess u have to get it. but if its just a lil bit off, i'd just leave it alone. uhm with the camber kit more people tend to rub on the fender and when the camber is slightly off it tucks in just right. just rotate ur tires from time to time. but yea i'll say it again, if its really bad, get the camber kit and get ur fenders rolled. its gonna be cheaper than buying new tires every 3 months or something