PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eyes and Carbon Fiber hood Links

Cyniket
02-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey guys, I am sure this has been posted, but i've looked and looked I need links to Angel Eye head lights and the Carbon Fiber Hood for my 2000 Galant ES, I am talking about the CF hood that is on Outlawzcc's galant. If you could help me that would be great. If i can't check back here, than here's my contact info.

AIM: Cyniket
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again in advance guys.

Ghost Beat
02-04-2003, 11:22 PM
check the group buy section for the carbon fiber hood..

Lazarus
02-05-2003, 07:00 AM
yeah the hoods are on Group buy and the angel eyes are hopefully in the making as we speak

Prophet
02-05-2003, 09:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyniket)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys, I am sure this has been posted, but i've looked and looked I need links to Angel Eye head lights and the Carbon Fiber Hood for my 2000 Galant ES, I am talking about the CF hood that is on Outlawzcc's galant. Â*If you could help me that would be great. Â*If i can't check back here, than here's my contact info.

AIM: Cyniket
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again in advance guys.</div>

If you check out the GB section you will see that we are in the process of getting some CF hoods made for the US spec galant. This hood will not have all the problems we have had with the JDM hoods. Now if you want to get the hood right now the contact Drew. His s/n name is AK1 here or you can get him at www.horsepowerhouse.com ('http://www.horsepowerhouse.com'). He should be able to get the hood at a good price. You can also order straight through VIS or go through Erebuni but they are both kind of expensive.

Jason