PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Coffee charlotte this Saturday

skyhigh90210
03-04-2009, 01:14 AM
This was posted on the ImportsNC forums, I thought I would post it here to see if we could get some TGC members out there.

Charlotte Cars and Java at the Lake- FEB 7th

faka: (Charlotte area Cars and Coffee)

Exotics/Sports Cars/Classics

1st Saturday of every month
march 7th 2009

Panera Bread Company

North Lake Mall (I-77 Ext 18) Panera Bread Co. (Between Panera and Fox and Hound)

6801 North Lake Mall Drive- Charlotte NC 28216 #704.921.0013

9 am- until

Weather Permitting
See you there!

We are quickly coming up on our 3rd event Saturday, February 7th. I am extremely encouraged by the turnout of the last two events. In December we had 45 cars and in January we had 60+ cars (probably would have had a lot more if the unexpected inclement weather had not come out). Thank you to those that returned for the second event and thank you for those that invited friends to join in on the fun. This event will continue to grow among car enthusiast as we spread the word of the great people and cool hardware involved.

As a die heart “Car Guy” it was awesome to see the vast variety of makes and models and the various owners that carry with them the passion and knowledge of their cars. I truly met a lot of very good people with interesting stories that share a common interest in cars which surpassed my expectations of this inaugural event.

At the last two events we have had several NSXs, Ferraris, BMWs, Suburus, Audis, Minis, S2000, Mercedes, vintage Corvette, Porches, 350Zs, GT-Rs (3), several Lotuses, a Lambo, and many that I am probably omitting! Some great hardware! My goal is to create a lasting event here in the Charlotte area that caters to the enjoyment of cars and everything that goes with them.

Below is a list of sites/forums that I posted this event on. If you can think of other sites and forums please feel free to post them there as well.

v 6speedonline.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

v Welcome To NSX Prime!

v www.carolinacarclubs.com

v North Carolina, BMW, Triumph, Ducati, motorcycle, scooter, dealer, Carolina Euro

v Bimmer Drivers

v www.astonmartinowners.com

v www.minimotering.com

v www.sk2000.com

v Your Scion tC .com - Online community and forums for Scion tC owners and enthusiasts

v Welcome to ImportsNC.com - Carolina's Finest Car Enthusiast Community [North Carolina's playground, forum, events, features, and media from our region of the tunerverse]

i posted this cause i know lots of u dont know about this meet and little do u know that the cars that come here are serious shit i mean last meet there was an 800whp supra there and couple of gt3 porsches, more cars than uncc meet dont beleive me heres a link to bimmerdrivers.com scroll down and check the pics out and shoot me pm if youll think youll be comin anyway here ya go:http://www.bimmerdrivers.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2922

ty , daniel see ya there ill be in a hellrot red 323i bimmer w/m3 mirrors and front bumper.