PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best Cleaner for my Chrome Wheels?

BayAreaGalant
03-14-2009, 12:46 AM
I have 18" Chrome Wheels. But I have some Haziness on them due to the first time I cleaned them with a Wheel Cleaner that I think wasn't meant for Chrome. Since then, I've only used Black magic & Armor All Wheel Cleaner (specifically for chrome) and that doesnt fix the haziness but keeps my wheels shiny.
Is there something specific I can use to get rid of that haziness that someone knows about? I was planning on going to a local Wheel shop but decided to try here first rather than the Wheel Shop selling me some faulty windex shit.

Jeffylou87
03-14-2009, 12:56 AM
I think that's something that had to be repaired by a wheel shop.. I would try and use Never-Dull.. If that doesn't work, you should take it to get repaired..

Proto
03-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Go to a big rig store and pick up some SS/chrome polish. I used some on daytons and worked great.

RedGalant2k1
03-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Never Dull.

BayAreaGalant
03-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks!.... I'll try the Never Dull first. If that doesn't work I will try the SS/chrome polish.

Boosted
03-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Never Dull and chrome polish will work but try to follow the directions as carefully as possible or you will end up with swirl marks.