PDA

View Full Version : Any galant clubs in orlando, fl or near it?

06galant06
03-20-2009, 12:14 PM
i was wondering if there were any galant clubs here in orlando, fl...i would love to join...let me know...

quicksilver22
03-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Not really "Orlando" but we have members spread throughout. I'll wait for Kevin (4Grim) to chime in, that's his stompin' grounds.

I'm up in Tallahassee, we have a few members up here in the panhandle region.

As well, we have a bucket full of members down south, but they're too good to ever come up and and see us mid/northerner bunch... baha

VegasMatt
03-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Florida has a pretty good Galant following, I am sure you will be able to catch a meet sometime down the road.

youngfab59
03-20-2009, 03:22 PM
hey 06galant06 you should check us out in the Southeast sections that's where all the FL meets and discussion are held..https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=103... theres a couple of G's in orlando if my memory is good... (gtorque, 4Grim, platano, and uhh... yeah that's all i remember lol..)

4-G-rim
03-20-2009, 05:40 PM
There is no real Galant "club" here in Orlando simply there is only a few of us here on TGC and we are spread out. I just recently met GTtorque and Platano at a local DSM meet and my buddy Mike (mikeyturbo97) lives in Clermont with this 7g. Down south has a nice group of active Galant members...but since I have been a member of TGC, i have only met a handful of Galant owners from this board that live in the Orlando area. I do see some nice decent Galants running around but doubt they are members here.

I MAY organize a small Central Florida TGC meet towards the end of the year..but really depends since me and my fiance are expecting our 1st baby. :cool:

pearlin01galant
05-06-2012, 08:48 PM
i dont know how much bigger its gotten since this last post but something really needs to happen

echo12
01-06-2014, 02:17 AM
If anyone is interested and still reading this, a few years back myself and a couple of other G-maniacs managed to get together on thursdays in the orlando area.

Lets relive this.

PM me and well set this up.