View Full Version : cost of Shogun kit

SinSere
02-06-2003, 10:29 PM
Ok, saw the shogun 113 kit, they call it the initial V kit, anyways, wondering if that kit requires JDM headlights and so on for anyone who has it. The picture I saw has them. Also, wondering how much, rough estimate it cost to paint and have it put on the car. I am contemplating getting a kit, but don't want to get the JDM headlights, and need to know how much the whole process cost. I want to get quotes from a local shop, just want to know if they're in the ballpark. Anyone also interested, its way cheaper on this site I found than on the erebuni site. Don't know TSP racing, but its way cheaper. Its the one that looks like the JDM front, not the Shogun kit that a lot of people have. I think only like 3 people have this kit. Thanks for the help...

TwistedGTZ01
02-09-2003, 03:58 AM
you don't need the JDM headlight on any of the kits. the thing is, is that the kit was kinda made for that car, so there is a slight gap between the top grill area and the headlight. it doesn't look bad. if ya didn't know it, you wouldn't realize its a problem. if you get the JDM headlight, the gap gets filled, but i wouldn't worry about it.

Ghost Beat
02-09-2003, 11:52 AM
u could also wait norcal's supposed to be putting togehter a kit based off of the initial v and its gona be made to fit to owr cars without gaps.

SinSere
02-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I heard about it, I hope they actually go through with it. We'll see how the hoods turn out too.