PDA

View Full Version : 8G galant altezzas <<<(NEW PIC!!)>>>>

Censee
02-07-2003, 01:52 PM
http://www.galantspeed.com/albums/album27/aaf.highlight.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p954f0172cdf27cb66940266795bf3d80/fc8b542e.jpg

Black Magic
02-07-2003, 02:02 PM
i want those. where did you find that

Xavier22
02-07-2003, 03:48 PM
u can barelly see the pic - blurry - but they finally made'em huh? - look alright, just cuz of the smoked look they got!!

Ghost Beat
02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
look better than the run of the mill altezza's you see around but theyre obviously not made in the us look at the writing around the pic.

quicksilver22
02-07-2003, 04:39 PM
i wonder how much modding would be required to fit on our USDM's, since it seems as though they are for JDM's. Look nice though. still not sure if i want them. lol, kinda<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ricey</span>i think

Ghost Beat
02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
it shouldnt be a lot of work at all caus a lot of members here have jdm tails and havent heard too much about fitting problems.

pinoyesv6
02-07-2003, 05:33 PM
easiest way to get them...email the pic to APC and any info u got on it. then we all email apc looking for them. APC will import them, rebadge them and sell it in all them auto parts store all over...

Khopari
02-07-2003, 05:48 PM
looks nice,, anymore clear pic

Jeff
02-07-2003, 08:16 PM
you know what I think...anything beats OEM...they do look tight though.

D03GTZ
02-07-2003, 08:24 PM
I think those are tight. I definitely want them!

oldchevron62
02-07-2003, 10:27 PM
Its about time they started to see that the galants are the best i mean the most Damn best looking 4 door import sports sedan on the market. Hail to MITSUBISHI for making such as bas azz car

Dram3000
02-08-2003, 12:27 AM
Ugly.

Again, in my opinion, the point in wanting to customize a car, is to personalize it, make it different than other cars. With each new aftermarket part that becomes available for the Galants, I get the impression a lot of people feel like, "it's about damn time". Why get a Galant when it seems like you just want it to be a Honda.

If you want different tails, the JDMs are the way to go. Just nice and clean simple designs. I especially dig the 2nd generation versions, super simple and clean. If you're thinking "well, they're kind of too much trouble to get". Man, that's what makes them even better. When or if them Altezza tails are available like they are for every other car, you're going to see Galants with them everywhere. Taking away the value of having them. Trust me, you'll see a Galant with them, pull up next to it, and think "now why does that person have them tails on". Shit will just be so diluted.

A Galant is a Galant. A Honda is a Honda. Be proud, not jealous.

Dilemma
02-08-2003, 12:31 AM
o god no...
JDMS BABY!!

Auto-9
02-08-2003, 12:31 AM
They kinda remind me of the S2000 tails...

Ghost Beat
02-08-2003, 01:44 AM
some will want them others wont if they want them its all theirs personaly i dont know if id get them probably not.. tough they dont look as bad as most the altezza's around.

spiritborn
02-08-2003, 04:49 PM
I like the JDM tails better, especially the second generation.

Lazarus
02-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Me likes but I think the JDMs will be easier to find and cheaper

Khopari
02-08-2003, 07:24 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Me likes but I think the JDMs will be easier to find and cheaper</div>

hey laz is that you what happen to your avantar and your sig,????

HeadAche
02-09-2003, 12:14 PM
I think there not to bad, they do remind me of the s2000 though.. but the JDM's would be a lot cheaper and easier to find, not including there made especially for us..

sleepagalant
02-09-2003, 12:16 PM
what about the 7g man they dont make sh*t for us https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif :evil:

Jeff
02-09-2003, 01:31 PM
I like em and I like the JDM's...but it's all a matter of opinion. Don't get pissed if you see a galant with altezzas just because every Civic you've seen has em. Hell, there's alot of Civics with rims, bodykit and CF hood, but you don't tear down people that have those on the G, do you? I'd say 95% of the people on here are trying to do something to their car that makes it stand out and their proud of...don't tear em down because you think differently. If it looks good and YOU like it, I say go for it.

D03GTZ
02-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Amen!

pinoyesv6
02-09-2003, 04:31 PM
they look ok. might be somethign i would buy. but here's the problem, its not here in the US. just like all those other body kits and the chrome dual beam headlights, the clear tails, the aero mirros. it doesn't matter if they exist or not if we can't get them in our hands anyways... :roll:

HeadAche
02-09-2003, 05:21 PM
I'll Drink To That...!

MitsuMaster
02-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Just be payient guys TYC will be here shortly. Will have gun metal black, Carbon fiber and the standard chrome and red. I will be able to get factory direct prices for all of you. I can also get you great deals on aem, toucan, apc, aero gear and many more. To many to list . Give me a cal @ work 1-800-746-5331 and ask for MArc.

Fishboy55
02-10-2003, 07:50 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMaster)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just be payient guys TYC will be here shortly. Will have gun metal black, Carbon fiber and the standard chrome and red. I will be able to get factory direct prices for all of you. I can also get you great deals on aem, toucan, apc, aero gear and many more. To many to list . Give me a cal @ work 1-800-746-5331 and ask for MArc.</div>
Oh Lord, here we go again.... :roll: Another promise of Alteezas for the Galant. I swear this is like the 4th time somebody has promised them and not one has yet to deliver. Last time this went around the majority of us decided the Alteeezas were too played out by that time anyway. History has a way of repeating itself. I'm sure this will be no exception.

Chip

Kalamidad
02-10-2003, 06:59 PM
they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner. :peace:

Jeff
02-10-2003, 08:43 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MY MitsubiSHI#)</div><div class='quotemain'>they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner. Â* :peace:</div>

If you're talking about me...think again. There are way too many pieces of shit around here driving Civics and thinking their the best. I hate people like that as much as anyone...if not more. I was just making a point that if someone wants to do something to thier car...let em. It's their car. So don't act like you know me and don't try to make other people feel like shit for doing what they want. And by the way...I would never drive a civic...Mitsu all the way.

Khopari
02-10-2003, 08:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MY MitsubiSHI#)</div><div class='quotemain'>they're different but i prefer the 2g JDMs.

someone in here smells like a honda owner. Â* :peace:</div>

If you're talking about me...think again. There are way too many pieces of shit around here driving Civics and thinking their the best. I hate people like that as much as anyone...if not more. I was just making a point that if someone wants to do something to thier car...let em. It's their car. So don't act like you know me and don't try to make other people feel like shit for doing what they want. And by the way...I would never drive a civic...Mitsu all the way.</div>

yea tell em jeff,,, that should keep em quite for lil bit

Jeff
02-10-2003, 08:53 PM
:flaming: rough day at work...I needed to vent...and that just pushed me a little too far. And I am fucking sick of snow...AAAAgghhh....when's it gonna stop.

VegasMatt
02-10-2003, 10:36 PM
If KYB does come out with some tails for our cars, I hope they take note of the ones that BGR did. Those are still nice and I hope one day they do come out.

Danger DANJ
02-11-2003, 09:41 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>If KYB does come out with some tails for our cars, I hope they take note of the ones that BGR did. Â*Those are still nice and I hope one day they do come out.</div>

Uh, KYB? You mean TYC.

VegasMatt
02-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Yeah thats what I meant. I was looking at a magazine when I talked that.

Khopari
02-11-2003, 02:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>:flaming: rough day at work...I needed to vent...and that just pushed me a little too far. Â*And I am fucking sick of snow...AAAAgghhh....when's it gonna stop.</div>

I HATE SNOW :doubleup:

Censee
02-11-2003, 03:38 PM
th only altez tht i would consider would be the red altezzas like in the lexus SUV...with clear lens but red housing...i think it would look different than the regular chrome alteazzas

MitsuMaster
02-11-2003, 10:43 PM
I work for a distribution company that sells all kinds of car audio and performance items. I verified that tyc will release euro tails for the 8g galant. They already have them in some lit. I talked to my rep @ TYC and they will be here mid summer of 03 for sure. All of their production is over seas. They took the rear section of a US spec galant over to their production plant to make their molds.If you guys dont beleive me call me @ work 1-800-746-5331 est 8:30 till 5:00. Just ask for Marc thats me. The web site for Tyc is http://elegantebytyc.com/lamps.html ('http://elegantebytyc.com/lamps.html') they have a life time warranty against leakage or fogging and if the galant tails are like their other products they will look great. Plus they will be 100% street leagal.

I know Im new on this forum but I do know what im talking about.

MitsuMaster
02-11-2003, 10:46 PM
http://elegantebytyc.com/ ('http://elegantebytyc.com/')

Dominicano
02-11-2003, 10:58 PM
MitsuMaster since you are in contact with them they must off already have some sketches of the tails lights. I remember speak to one of the representatives and he said he would post it on this board once the sketches are complete you think you can get that for us???

MitsuMaster
02-11-2003, 11:10 PM
I have a new product flyer @ work. Ill get our lady that takes care of our product specials to scan it so I can post it on the forum.

MitsuMaster
02-11-2003, 11:19 PM
My rep is based on the East Coast ( Neew Jersy ) everything is researched and manufactured over seas. So scetches of the product would be hard to get but I hope to have the flyer posted by wensday afternoon. I like to help others with their cars call me if you need stuff. Aem, Aero Gear, Wings West, Toucan, APC, Jl, MTX, Diamond, Kicker, Planet Audio, Kove Audio, Cliff Designs, Sound Stream, Ma Audio, Alpine, Clarion, Panasonic, Jvc, Audiovox, hell Ive got the god warehouse. Any ting you need baby. (LOL)

pinoyesv6
02-11-2003, 11:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMaster)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you guys dont beleive me call me @ Â*work 1-800-746-5331 est 8:30 till 5:00. Just ask for Marc thats me. </div>

that so does not make sense. if we don't believe you, why would we call u for u to repeat urself lol.

but yea i'll believe it when i see it. do u even know what style the tails will be? will they be regular altezza, the paintable tails, the retro style anything about them?

VegasMatt
02-11-2003, 11:37 PM
i'll believe it when i see it. i have heard so many times about new tails coming out for our cars. until then, i'll stick with my 2002's.

Jeff
02-12-2003, 11:02 AM
I was on that website yesterday and I emailed them too. it turns out they use computer aided drafting to come up with their designs. Since I use CAD everyday at work and I'm certified in it, I hit them up to let me help customize some of the Galant tails. I'm hoping to recieve an e-mail back shortly so I'll keep you all posted...if this works, we won't be restricted to having the same damn altezzas that everyone else has...something new and original for us. click this link and check out the accord...that's the difference in styles that this company brings to the table...

http://www.simplymorespeed.com/eleurligbyty.html ('http://www.simplymorespeed.com/eleurligbyty.html')

T.S.
02-13-2003, 10:39 AM
I am starting to see more altezzas on full size trucks than on honda civics around here, its really sad, altezzas dont belong on F150s and Silvarados :x

Another sad thing is the fact that they have been made for those trucks for a long time but not for a galant until now :cry:

Ghost Beat
02-13-2003, 11:18 AM
ya a lota trucks seem to have altezza's now its preety stupid i dont even think they belong on cars https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif i almost got a is300 and i was gona order covers before i even got the car so i wouldnt have to drive with the altezza's on it...

VegasMatt
02-13-2003, 11:19 AM
I better thake my Alteezas off my truck then https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Khopari
02-13-2003, 11:28 AM
I better thake my Alteezas off my truck then https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

:shock: u better

T-O-P
02-13-2003, 07:33 PM
You guys are too harsh when it comes to Altezza's .. If they are so "played out" .. wouldn't H.I.D's be in the same boat? Altezza's looks good on certain cars and mods .. it doesn't take a genious to get creative when it comes to modding.

pinoyesv6
02-13-2003, 07:42 PM
i dunno do altezzas serve any other purpose than looking "good"? i mean yea HID's look good to people but they also improved the vision capabilities by having improved lighting.

T-O-P
02-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Who cares if they serve a purpose? It's a mod. Do body kits serve a purpose? Do underglow body kits serve a purpose? Just make sure you got the vision of your car down and it probably wouldn't look bad.

Supernova
02-13-2003, 09:23 PM
You guys are too harsh when it comes to Altezza's .. If they are so "played out" .. wouldn't H.I.D's be in the same boat? Altezza's looks good on certain cars and mods .. it doesn't take a genious to get creative when it comes to modding.

They are played out, they are put on trucks... trucks of all things. Yes, they do look good on some cars and colors. But most of the time, they kinda look stupid on any car/truck/whatever.

Ghost Beat
02-14-2003, 01:25 AM
Who cares if they serve a purpose? It's a mod. Do body kits serve a purpose? Do underglow body kits serve a purpose? Just make sure you got the vision of your car down and it probably wouldn't look bad.

in the end its just personal choice if you like it get it, but a lot of people on here dont and also others who do were not telling you not to get them were saying we dont like them..

Fishboy55
02-14-2003, 05:46 AM
i dunno do altezzas serve any other purpose than looking "good"? i mean yea HID's look good to people but they also improved the vision capabilities by having improved lighting.
And what's wrong with buying something to make your car look "good"??You of all people should understand and appreciate that Allan. How many mods do you have on your car that serve absolutely no purpose other than looks?

Chip

pinoyesv6
02-14-2003, 07:43 AM
And what's wrong with buying something to make your car look "good"??You of all people should understand and appreciate that Allan. How many mods do you have on your car that serve absolutely no purpose other than looks?

Chip

for the record lol. my mods are used to attract chicks. and give me something to do lol. such lines have been used to pick up gurls...

"i got rims yo~!"
"you gots to give me your gurl, she's going with me. my spoiler's bigger than yours"
"this isn't my mommy's car, she borrows it from me"
"i can drive"
and my personal favorite
"that emblem isn't there just for looks, i really do have a v6 under there"

ChromeGalant
02-14-2003, 07:56 AM
I have a PS2 in my car so I can play PS2 on smoke breaks from work...

But , yeah...its an individual decision.. what YOU think looks good on YOUR car.. me, personally I dislike Altezza/Euro Tail lights.. just the other day I saw this 90 year old lady rollin a 2001 Civic with Altezza lights!! Now that was some funny shit...

VegasMatt
02-14-2003, 09:41 AM
I will get the Alteezas because you do not see any Galants with them. And even after these come out, you probably still wont see alot of Galants with them. Now of course, if they look cheesy, I wont get them. But I like the style of some Alteeza lights and true they should not be on all cars, but if they are designed right (like the ones Rich PS'd) I think they would look nice on our cars.

T-O-P
02-14-2003, 12:21 PM

Chip

for the record lol. my mods are used to attract chicks. and give me something to do lol. such lines have been used to pick up gurls...

"i got rims yo~!"
"you gots to give me your gurl, she's going with me. my spoiler's bigger than yours"
"this isn't my mommy's car, she borrows it from me"
"i can drive"
and my personal favorite
"that emblem isn't there just for looks, i really do have a v6 under there"

Oh no, Please tell me you don't use those sentences for pickup lines, those won't even pickup chics as big as Pop 'n Fresh on weight gainer :roll:

Reelax
02-14-2003, 01:02 PM

huh?

HID's are typicallly used for better night vision, not merely for looks. altezza's do not make it easier for you to be seen or for you to see and they are pretty much by definition, just for looks. not to mention, you will not see as many cars w/ and HID conversion as you will w/ an altezza type conversion since altezza's are cheap and easy to find for most cars. HID kits run from $400-$1000 conservatively. i doubt that the average import tuner would spend that kind of money on their headlights when other mods are easier and cheaper... altezza's are "easy", cheap and very noticable. it is the patented "all-show-no-go" mod, and that is the reason why many enthusiasts prefer not to have them. altezza's do not add any benifit to functionality and are very high profile. what i mean is, they try to emulate the look of another car (a faster car) but do not help in that respect.

i personally don't hate altezza's... in fact i applaude companies that can produce and market these to the masses of mindless consumers... they are making lots of money on civics and the like. now i have to be fair here: if your car is not just a stock car w/ altezzas and you truly have put in the effort w/ other mods both perfomance and appearance, then altezza's will either help to complete the package or ruin it... but at least that is not the central focus of your mods. ONE HUGE GRIPE ALOT OF US HAVE W/ ALTEZZA'S IS THAT PEOPLE PUT THEM ON AS THEIR ONLY MOD! or one of their few, then they go out and rev on other tuners.

the problem w/ the galant ever getting altezzas is that THIS CAR IS NOT A SPORTS COMPACT. the majority of galant buyers are CONSERVATIVE. we are the 1% that ever change anything on this car. even if altezza's come out for the galant, the company that brings them to market will lose money... the demand is NOT THERE. even if 100 of us would kill people to get these made, that wouldn't even put a dent in the production and R&D costs.

so although i will not b getting altezza's if they do arrive, i do have HID. actually i have dual beam HID (2 kits) in JDM 1 piece housings... my car must be twice as played out.

Jeff
02-14-2003, 01:23 PM
wow...way to voice ur opinion. i agree with your logic...my only reason for wanting the tails is because almost all of my mods are on the front, interior or under the hood of my car. the only noticeable mod from the rear is my muffler. I like setting my car apart from the norm, so if these don't come through, I will more than likely pick up the JDM tails, just to be different from all of the stock 8G's around PA. so yes, when I mod the tails...it'll be strictly for looks. Forgive me for this, but it's the same reason people put stickers :roll: on their car...no performance there, although some of us joke about it all the time.

T-O-P
02-14-2003, 01:25 PM

huh?

HID's are typicallly used for better night vision, not merely for looks. altezza's do not make it easier for you to be seen or for you to see and they are pretty much by definition, just for looks. not to mention, you will not see as many cars w/ and HID conversion as you will w/ an altezza type conversion since altezza's are cheap and easy to find for most cars. HID kits run from $400-$1000 conservatively. i doubt that the average import tuner would spend that kind of money on their headlights when other mods are easier and cheaper... altezza's are "easy", cheap and very noticable. it is the patented "all-show-no-go" mod, and that is the reason why many enthusiasts prefer not to have them. altezza's do not add any benifit to functionality and are very high profile. what i mean is, they try to emulate the look of another car (a faster car) but do not help in that respect.

i personally don't hate altezza's... in fact i applaude companies that can produce and market these to the masses of mindless consumers... they are making lots of money on civics and the like. now i have to be fair here: if your car is not just a stock car w/ altezzas and you truly have put in the effort w/ other mods both perfomance and appearance, then altezza's will either help to complete the package or ruin it... but at least that is not the central focus of your mods. ONE HUGE GRIPE ALOT OF US HAVE W/ ALTEZZA'S IS THAT PEOPLE PUT THEM ON AS THEIR ONLY MOD! or one of their few, then they go out and rev on other tuners.

the problem w/ the galant ever getting altezzas is that THIS CAR IS NOT A SPORTS COMPACT. the majority of galant buyers are CONSERVATIVE. we are the 1% that ever change anything on this car. even if altezza's come out for the galant, the company that brings them to market will lose money... the demand is NOT THERE. even if 100 of us would kill people to get these made, that wouldn't even put a dent in the production and R&D costs.

so although i will not b getting altezza's if they do arrive, i do have HID. actually i have dual beam HID (2 kits) in JDM 1 piece housings... my car must be twice as played out.

Nah man, you trippin' .. I'm not dissin' H.I.D's .. I was just trying to make a point that Altezza's is a mod for a car, if it looks good, put it on! I like H.I.D's and always will. Altezza's HAS to be done right for a car IMO. Altezza's wouldn't be the first thing I do though, it would be a last thing on my mod list .. I'm tryin' to be open minded here!

At least Altezza's don't look so bad to other people as 10 foot wings and yellow spray paint interior on a 78' civic with a missin' headlight or nothing.

HeadAche
02-15-2003, 08:40 PM
I personally could go either way with the Altezza style or just going JDM.. it depends on what they look like, how they would set of my ride, and how many people in my area are going to have them.. Hell even if they do come out i know i would be the only guy to have them, because there about maybe 5 8g's in my area that got any kind of "REAL" work done..

Jeff
02-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Ok...I finally got a response regarding the e-mail I sent to elegante by TYC:

"I'm not sure in regards to your request, and may not be the original
contact person for this contact. If you can let me know the reasons for
the request, and some additional details, please let me know how I can
help.

But to give you some info, we already have the lamp for that model
arriving to our shores within the next few months and can be seen in the
February issue of HCI (Hot Compact & Imports). Thanks

Ron"

This was in response to:

"Ok...I emailed you about this earlier. I do want to help...or atleast
let
my imagination flow, but I don't have the tools to accurately model the
taillights in 3D. So what I am asking is, could you please e-mail me
the
CAD file or files for the 2001 Mitsubishi Galant? You can copyright the
hell out of em, I just want something I can get creative with. Please
let
me know."

So...even if they won't be custom tails...just yet, we can atleast see what the tails will look like if we look in this months HCI.

Khopari
02-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Ok...I finally got a response regarding the e-mail I sent to elegante by TYC:

and can be seen in the
February issue of HCI (Hot Compact & Imports). Thanks.

does anyone have feb issue or HCI,, if you do can you scan the article and post it here,,,,

Jeff
02-24-2003, 11:36 AM
ok...here are some more details...

"Jeff,

Sorry we don't have the CAD available. Our lamps will be available the
end of July.

Ron"

HeadAche
02-24-2003, 02:20 PM
I guess all we can do now is just play the waiting game until they come out..`

MitsuRacer
02-25-2003, 09:08 PM
all i know is that if they look hot on my car, im buyin them. I think if they look like that pic they will look sweet on a black car. Besides, there are a pretty good amount of galants around here and not a single one that i have seen has any mods, so it WILL give me that different look. :twisted:

bryantmcgee
02-28-2003, 12:20 PM
does anybody know where i could get euro/altezza taillights from, ive been looking every where. if so how much.

thanks my peeps,

bryant mcgee aka bmac :shock:

Fishboy55
02-28-2003, 12:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bryantmcgee)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anybody know where i could get euro/altezza taillights from, ive been looking every where. if so how much.

thanks my peeps,

bryant mcgee aka bmac :shock:</div>

Try reading this post and/or using the search engine. There are no Alteezas available for the Galant except these. So you'll have to wait.

Jeff
02-28-2003, 12:57 PM
not till late july/early august...be patient.

Sarah
02-28-2003, 06:24 PM
altezzas are played out.....................everyone has a right to their own stuff on their car, but today I saw altzzas on a damn MINIVAN tht=at is just getting ridiculous

Khopari
02-28-2003, 07:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>altezzas are played out.....................everyone has a right to their own stuff on their car, but today I saw altzzas on a damn MINIVAN tht=at is just getting ridiculous</div>

yea vegasmett got it on his truck tooo i told em to take it out.. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

TWISTED II
02-28-2003, 08:40 PM
but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.

Khopari
02-28-2003, 08:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light

TWISTED II
03-01-2003, 03:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light</div>

exactly, and you know that the normal driver wouldn't know the difference between a galants tail lights and the JDMs. so we would have stock galants. and i do plan on getting altezzas, i hafta give something aftermarket for the hondas to look at during the race. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Khopari
03-01-2003, 03:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>but if you think about it....how many cars/ricers out there have.....an intake or are lowered?!?! Â*if we only did mods that a bunch of other people didn't have...we would have a stock galant with the flip trunk mod.</div>

good point made,,, not even flip trunk mod,, i seen that in hondus car too, so we would just have stock car,, with may be JDM Tail and Head Light</div>

exactly, and you know that the normal driver wouldn't know the difference between a galants tail lights and the JDMs. so we would have stock galants. and i do plan on getting altezzas, i hafta give something aftermarket for the hondas to look at during the race. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif</div>

yea thats y i am holding on getting JDM,, i will see how it looks,, than might get iit,

SILVERES
03-03-2003, 04:24 PM
i saw the april issue of hci ad the tails r the same ones on the first page of this post they look k they come in carbon fiber clear and crome if they look right ill get them

Khopari
03-06-2003, 11:26 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SILVERES)</div><div class='quotemain'>i saw the april issue of hci ad the tails r the same ones on the first page of this post they look k they come in carbon fiber clear and crome if they look right ill get them</div>

yea i just seen that April Issue,, to they look hot,,,, like he say they come in Chrome,, Blk,, and Carbon Fiber,, i am scan and upload the pic when i get home....

oh also they are SAE/DOT,, Approved :approve:

Censee
03-06-2003, 12:39 PM
i havent looked at the mag ........they look ricey????????

Ghost Beat
03-06-2003, 12:52 PM
ya get that pic scanned when you can khopari

Khopari
03-06-2003, 01:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya get that pic scanned when you can khopari</div>

FINALLY here is the pic
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p954f0172cdf27cb66940266795bf3d80/fc8b542e.jpg

this one is Smoke Blk,, but they also have Carbon Fiber,, and Chrome,,

Tiptronic
03-06-2003, 01:17 PM
they dont look that bad. still kinda like the nissan tails, but not bad. i might buy if the price was right

Gizmo
03-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Hmmmmm Carbon Fiber hood and Carbon Fiber tails, maybe just maybe. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

mrjaydeeone
03-06-2003, 02:46 PM
not bad not bad

Jeff
03-06-2003, 02:49 PM
on euro-tails.com, they range from under 100 to over 300...it all depends. since ours don't look like they have the painted bezel, they should be pretty reasonable.

Censee
03-06-2003, 03:11 PM
how come i dont get any site for euro-tails.com?????

Tiptronic
03-06-2003, 03:15 PM
i found it

www.euro-tails.com

but there is no tails for the galant

Censee
03-06-2003, 03:41 PM
thanks........

VegasMatt
03-06-2003, 04:01 PM
I might get a pair to use on a rainy day.

BIGMONEYDAY
03-06-2003, 05:52 PM
I'm kinda feeling those new lights. Depending on how I feel about them once I see them in person, I just might be selling my JDM tails......HMMMM once again, here I go getting rid of stuff before I even put it on. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Khopari
03-06-2003, 07:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'>HMMMM once again, here I go getting rid of stuff before I even put it on. Â* Â*:lol:</div>
aight if i dont like these Tail Light,, Reserve me for your JDM Tail Light,, I Might GEt them.. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Ghost Beat
03-06-2003, 07:30 PM
i dunno ill hold the final judjement till i see them in person highly doubt ill buy them but i like mu carbon fiber tough https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Fishboy55
03-06-2003, 08:28 PM
I'm liking those black ones. They'll look tight on my black car. Last week I emailed TYC and Ronald Woo their Development Manager actually replied.

Good Morning,

I represent thegalantcenter.com, a Mitsubishi Galant owners club with
over 1500 members worldwide. I have heard and even seen a picture of
Euro-style taillights for the 8th Generation Galant. Could you kindly provide details of when these lights will be produced and when we can expect them to be released. The picture and rumors have generated a tremendous interest from my membership and I would like to report back something positive to them.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi Chip,

Thanks for the inputs.

Currently we are working on the lamps. They will be available in July.
The images used in the HCI magazine was the prototype that everybody is
looking for. We will push for this application to be available for your
market. Please check our website for details.

Ron

Khopari
03-06-2003, 08:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm liking those black ones. They'll look tight on my black car. Last week I emailed TYC and Ronald Woo their Development Manager actually replied. Â*

Good Morning,
Â*
I represent thegalantcenter.com, a Mitsubishi Galant owners club with
over 1500 members worldwide.</div>

good job chipp,, Edit :but we got over 2090 mem now,, haha just joking https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Tiptronic
03-06-2003, 10:13 PM
great job chip. lets hope they hold true on their delivery date

jman380
03-06-2003, 10:56 PM
i aint gonna lie i really was never feling alteezas. i actually was saving money to buy the 3rd generation tails. but my mom begged me to get her altezzas for her 2001 corolla not to mention shes rolling on 17, haha https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif an old lady with a sports ride. but i got her the altezza lights and i actually like therm on her car i was like they look diff since not to many people have them. them i was like great now they make them for galants, :oops: i want them they look so sweet in smoke. :shock: was i thinking out loud again. well i got the projector headlights and they are smoked out so imagine i get matching tails that would look so sweet.

HeadAche
03-06-2003, 11:12 PM
I dunno, i think they look pretty alright i guess.. I mean they look better than most of the crap i have seen on the streets, guess i'll wait til July for them 2 come out..

hsinya
03-07-2003, 02:23 AM
i just realized something while i was reading thru this thread... yeah some people dont like them, some people love them, each person has their own taste. if you like em, then buy a pair. if you hate them, then dont buy em. thats fine if you want to share your opinions, but they're only your own opinions, everyone can think for themselves, you dont have to think FOR them, right?

ok so anyways, here goes my rant:
personally i think they look alright but i wouldn't have them on my car. once these come out, u know so many people are gonna have em on their galants. its gonna be the exact same thing like the hondas. u'll 1st see one and u'll think omfg those tail lights look so awesome! (or u'r the 1st one to have em) then the next week EVERY car will be rolling with them.

(is it just me or do those altezzas look EXACTLY like the ones for the accord? and a few other cars i dont remember which)

just sharing my opinions (plz dont hate me.... plz!!) :wink:

Cali
03-07-2003, 02:30 AM
i'll keep it simple... :pukey: ... i wouldnt put those on my ride but hey that's just me.

Reelax
03-07-2003, 03:15 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll keep it simple... :pukey: ... i wouldnt put those on my ride but hey that's just me.</div>

hey cali, u know what would look phat on ur ride... smoke all the red from your 3rd gen JDMS... just leave the circle and the signal white. that would match your fogs!

just thinking out loud.

Jeff
03-07-2003, 06:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'>i found it

www.euro-tails.com

but there is no tails for the galant</div>

yeah...i know that. i was just giving an example on how much they charge for their existing tails.

Cali
03-07-2003, 12:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll keep it simple... :pukey: ... i wouldnt put those on my ride but hey that's just me.</div>

hey cali, u know what would look phat on ur ride... smoke all the red from your 3rd gen JDMS... just leave the circle and the signal white. that would match your fogs!

just thinking out loud.</div>

you know what it's funny cause i was thinking of doing the same thing....hmm....i still got a can of niteshade left..

seattlesuperman
03-07-2003, 01:53 PM
will these fit a 02 galant if so how much and how long to get?

Jeff
03-07-2003, 02:11 PM
yeah...they'll fit your 2002.... And they are supposed to debut in July...just read the thread.

Kenjuro
03-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Hey how much do you think it would run for those taililights?????

Jeff
03-10-2003, 07:26 AM
the way it looks now...between 100 and 185...hopefully.

aeon
03-10-2003, 09:34 AM
:mg: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiice...

IMO

peace,
aeon :firedevil:

aeon
03-10-2003, 09:44 AM
hmmmmmm....
after staring at them...they are better than oem, and the black in it does look good...
hmmmmmm....
i would love to see a pic of them on a g...just for arguments sake, but i gotta say, perhaps my initial reaction was a little harsh...
hmmmmmm.... :oops:

i think i mat photoshop them in.
i'll get back at ya.

aeon
03-10-2003, 10:04 AM
yo,
i finished the photoshopping, but i still don't know how to post pics...
i don't have a website to link to.
so if ya wanna see the pic, pm me, and i'll send it to you.
feel free to post it yourself.

it looks pretty good...

i used 24kgalantVA's car for this pic.
is it okay that i used someone else's g-ride?

peace,
aeon :firedevil: [/img]

Tiptronic
03-10-2003, 10:16 AM
bro, you have got to stop double and triple posting. BTW, send me that pic

[email protected]

Khopari
03-10-2003, 04:42 PM
send me here [email protected]

Khopari
03-10-2003, 05:33 PM
here is the photoshoped pic,, TY TO SETH

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pee654e458919c9a1b1cf4ab514aa38d1/fc85d0e0.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p6e47d0fb9225b9a3d5d7e20ee40239cc/fc85cda8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p8316ed21726bdeefacb785c0b11a1e61/fc85d1b1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pb9d6578c42465091e5277bce20185e32/fc85d290.jpg

thanks you SETH again

hsinya
03-10-2003, 05:35 PM
OMG!! THE UGLINESS!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! PLEASE!!!

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

VegasMatt
03-10-2003, 05:37 PM
IM BLIND

Khopari
03-10-2003, 05:37 PM
umm i aint gome make my choice yet,, cause we still got wait for the Chrome one and Carbon Fiber to come out.....

Ghost Beat
03-10-2003, 06:24 PM
might look decent on black cars but other than that no thanx ill pass.

T-O-P
03-10-2003, 06:51 PM
The tails on the black galant looks pretty good. I might get a set when they come around ...

HeadAche
03-10-2003, 06:54 PM
EWWW, i will stock with my stocks if there gonna look like that..

Danger DANJ
03-10-2003, 08:53 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! What the hell did you do to my car?!

I thought I might like the way they looked in black, but I'll stick with my JDM tails.

Supernova
03-10-2003, 09:16 PM
I don't like how they look on the car form those pics. I just want the JDM's....

CNascimento
03-10-2003, 10:26 PM
I read through the thread and did I miss what company is making these?

Anyway I think that there are a lot of haters and I really don't think that they are really that bad.., They look 1o times nicer then the 2002 + stock lights....

Do we have any pics of the carbon or the chrome versions???

TWISTED II
03-10-2003, 11:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CNascimento)</div><div class='quotemain'>I read through the thread and did I miss what company is making these? Â* Â*

Anyway I think that there are a lot of haters and I really don't think that they are really that bad.., They look 1o times nicer then the 2002 + stock lights.... Â*

Do we have any pics of the carbon or the chrome versions???</div>

i agree, i'm not saying nothing after seeing a quick photoshop job. i'll make my judgment once they are on my car and i can see them in person. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Dilemma
03-11-2003, 04:04 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :redface:

SILVERES
03-11-2003, 10:29 AM
sup everyone well i emailed tyc and i got a response from a guy named ron he said that the tails shoud come out in july and that the ones in hci are the protype and are not 100% the final thing so who knows what they gona look like and hope fully they dont cost more than jdm tails lata everyone

Kenjuro
03-11-2003, 02:07 PM
send me the pics [email protected]

Lazarus
03-11-2003, 02:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SILVERES)</div><div class='quotemain'>ron he said that the tails shoud come out in july</div>

July? When July comes around it will be December. Gotta make most of us Believers because that's the same song and Dance we get about most Products made for us.

Ghost Beat
03-11-2003, 02:25 PM
thats true laz but they did actually show a pic of the product. now they just gota mass produce it so that could take time i guess imo they can take as long as they want i dont want these things https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Danger DANJ
03-13-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey, take a look at this pic that MITSU_I4 posted in the "Other Pics" forum. It looks like the same exact style that is coming out for the Galant.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid52/p025ef99b3406ada47af0222ef6fa3643/fc98bc11.jpg

Khopari
03-13-2003, 12:10 PM
yea dave,, but whats up with them corner,, look like the car was in some type of accident before it got to the show,, the design from inside is same,, but not the corner

Fishboy55
03-13-2003, 01:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea dave,, but whats up with them corner,, look like the car was in some type of accident before it got to the show,, the design from inside is same,, but not the corner</div>
No that looks like a ricer that couldn't find tailights to fit his car exactly, but they had these at Pep Boys, so he bought them.

David,
I'd suspect ours will be flush mount, but yes the style does look the same, so I'd bet they're TYC lights in that picture.

Censee
03-13-2003, 01:43 PM
u know i think those altezzas were meant for the regular lancer....and we all know that the evo has like a sort wide-body flare on the side in the front and back. and the lancer doesnt..maybe they used lancer altezzas on the evo.....i know some companies that made altezzas for the regular lancer..

Censee
03-13-2003, 01:47 PM
see what i mean....the evo has a fender flare and this lancer doesnt.....u cant see the dent in the body panel like the evo...
http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer-04.jpg see the difference. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid52/p025ef99b3406ada47af0222ef6fa3643/fc98bc11.jpg

Tight2Def
03-13-2003, 02:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>see what i mean....the evo has a fender flare and this lancer doesnt.....u cant see the dent in the body panel like the evo...
http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer-04.jpg Â*see the difference. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid52/p025ef99b3406ada47af0222ef6fa3643/fc98bc11.jpg</div>

[<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>b]WHOA[/b]</span> <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>:shock: What Is THAT!!! THe Silver Car @ The Top!!! Those Tails Are Slamin!!!! " :shock: </span>

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Is that A lancer?</span>

Censee
03-13-2003, 02:44 PM
thats the new Raliart Lancer for 2004....160hp mivec....

http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer_bty051.jpg

http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer-03.jpg

Tiptronic
03-13-2003, 09:56 PM
i know its late, and there are already some pics up, to aeon, sorry i didnt get to put that pic up. i was tryin to set up my wireless network.

pLUGSNEt
03-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Well when ever they are able to be order ill be a prototype and buy them and throw them on the ride and let your guys know how they look :-)

Tiller
03-18-2003, 11:09 PM
thats the new Raliart Lancer for 2004....160hp mivec....

http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer_bty051.jpg

http://www.autoweek.com/specials/2003_chicago/lancer/Lancer-03.jpg

oh mna, the front of that car looks just awful... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Strahan
03-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Here are some pics of the altezzas on my GTA3 Galant:

http://www.galants.com/altezza1.jpg
http://www.galants.com/altezza2.jpg

Sowndwayv
03-23-2003, 10:57 PM
im guessin thats the pc version? i didnt know u can put ur own models in, thats pretty cool

MitsuRacer
03-24-2003, 08:08 AM
HOW THE HELL YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CARS!?!?! :twisted:

Fishboy55
03-24-2003, 08:15 AM
Please keep this discussion limited to Alteezas for the 8G. If you want to discuss GTA3 and how to play it, please start a new thread in games and multimedia forum or discuss via PM or email. Thanks.

Khopari
04-01-2003, 10:31 AM
aight,, here is update pic from some kid

http://www8.cds.ne.jp/~tyoshi/car/image/temp03/030401.jpg

Jeff
04-01-2003, 11:01 AM
i like em

Tight2Def
04-01-2003, 12:06 PM
:shock: WOW!!!!!!! :shock: I'm Feelin those .. Can't want to see the Pics of them on his ride... :?: Who is this kid....and how did he get them so fast..... :?:

:idea: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif DO I HEAR GROUP BUY!!!!! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Hmmm i wonder how these are going to look on a silver Galant?.. SHould I get the Chrome?...
Yo..

Any body a picture of the Chromed out ones?

Khopari
04-01-2003, 12:09 PM
aight come down and hold your horses,, i got this pic from Internation Forumm some kid bought emm,,

here is the silver galant

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p6e47d0fb9225b9a3d5d7e20ee40239cc/fc85cda8.jpg

Censee
04-01-2003, 12:12 PM
i dont think the black housing looks good on a silver galant....maybe a black or red one woud look good

Ghost Beat
04-01-2003, 12:38 PM
i cant belive im gona say this but those dont look too bad i still dont think id put them on my car but if i had a black one i would consider it.

BGR
04-01-2003, 01:06 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>aight,, here is update pic from some kid Â*

http://www8.cds.ne.jp/~tyoshi/car/image/temp03/030401.jpg</div>

Those are pretty damn tight. I wonder what that wire and clip that is visible on the left light? Where does that connect to? Am I seeing things? Or are those red LED lights on the chrome bezel around the middle reflector? If it is, it could be to light those up.

Khopari
04-01-2003, 01:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>aight,, here is update pic from some kid Â*

http://www8.cds.ne.jp/~tyoshi/car/image/temp03/030401.jpg</div>

Those are pretty damn tight. I wonder what that wire and clip that is visible on the left light? Where does that connect to? Am I seeing things? Or are those red LED lights on the chrome bezel around the middle reflector? If it is, it could be to light those up.</div>

yo rich,,,, i think its for LED,, if you look em closes there are some red reflector,, at the bottm and topp,, i think its for them......

T-O-P
04-01-2003, 02:13 PM
Those are tight as hell .. I would like to get a pair, how did you find that pic?

Khopari
04-01-2003, 02:14 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-O-P)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those are tight as hell .. I would like to get a pair, how did you find that pic?</div>

this one i got it from this kid in Internation Forum Seciton just bought em,, he is from Japan,, and there was a 1 pic in March Issue or HIC

KNJGalant2002
04-19-2003, 04:37 PM
I have also found another site that sells the Altezza's Tails.

http://www.aspecmotorsports.com/galantlights.htm ('http://www.aspecmotorsports.com/galantlights.htm')

It says add to cart but I am assuming this is a preorder b/c it seems they did not coming out with them yet. But I am going to email the company and see what they say.

Kristy

DarkBlue
04-22-2003, 10:21 PM
damn, I think I might have to get those!

escoson
04-22-2003, 10:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wonder how much modding would be required to fit on our USDM's, since it seems as though they are for JDM's. Â*Look nice though. Â*still not sure if i want them. Â*lol, kinda<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ricey</span>i think</div>

there made for USDMS's not JDM's so there is no modding. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

BGR
04-22-2003, 10:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wonder how much modding would be required to fit on our USDM's, since it seems as though they are for JDM's. Â*Look nice though. Â*still not sure if i want them. Â*lol, kinda<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ricey</span>i think</div>

there made for USDMS's not JDM's so there is no modding. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif</div>

It's funny (not haha) how they were first sold in Japan, though.

escoson
04-22-2003, 10:42 PM
one of the mebers on here from overseas stated they were usdm spec when he put them on his galant

( ill call elegante and make sure to ask if they are usdm, ill also try to get them asap and put them on and let everyone know how they fit/look etc.)

Fishboy55
04-23-2003, 07:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>( ill call elegante and make sure to ask if they are usdm, ill also try to get them asap and put them on and let everyone know how they fit/look etc.)</div>

I'm already in touch with the design manager at TYC Elegante (As I've said earlier) Please don't flood them with phone calls. We've already set up a prototype car and the lights are still on schedule for a July release. As soon as something more informative develops I'll post it.

triggermauve
04-23-2003, 09:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wonder how much modding would be required to fit on our USDM's, since it seems as though they are for JDM's. Â*Look nice though. Â*still not sure if i want them. Â*lol, kinda<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> ricey</span>i think</div>

there made for USDMS's not JDM's so there is no modding. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif</div>

It's funny (not haha) how they were first sold in Japan, though.</div>

My altezza tails is not sold in Japan, I got them from my friend in Taiwan. He said they were sold as limited editon in Taiwan. Also I can't purchase more until Summer.

seattlesuperman
04-24-2003, 12:10 PM
I would like the chrome and red for my 02 galant

ND4SPD2000
04-24-2003, 04:48 PM
JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT WE DO HAVE A GROUP BUY ON THE TAIL LIGHTS.

THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN CARBON FIBER AND CHROME.

PRICE IS $225.00 SHIPPED.

SHIPPING WILL BE IN ABOUT 3 TO 4 WEEKS...

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE GO TO http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130')

Tight2Def
04-24-2003, 08:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ND4SPD2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT WE DO HAVE A GROUP BUY ON THE TAIL LIGHTS. Â*

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE GO TO http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130')</div>

Hey does anybody have any pictures of the chrome tails.... i have a silver 8g. anydoy now where a picture is of the chrome ones....

Khopari
04-24-2003, 09:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tight2Def)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ND4SPD2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT WE DO HAVE A GROUP BUY ON THE TAIL LIGHTS. Â*

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE GO TO http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130')</div>

Hey does anybody have any pictures of the chrome tails.... i have a silver 8g. anydoy now where a picture is of the chrome ones....</div>

here is once picc for u its not Chrome,,

Zero
04-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Hi all,
I'm from Singapore i drive a galant 2001 G's8 it a right hand drive can i purchase the euro tail lamp will it fit my car?

Pls help

Khopari
04-26-2003, 10:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zero)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi all,
I'm from Singapore i drive a galant 2001 G's8 it a right hand drive can i purchase the euro tail lamp will it fit my car?

Pls help</div>

yea it will fit your car,,

furiousgtz
03-05-2007, 08:33 PM
damm thats crazy....
ya it was hot back in the day

9G
03-05-2007, 08:37 PM
why bring back the thread?

mattalicslvr8g02
03-05-2007, 08:37 PM
why in the world is a post from 4 years ago opened again :lol: noob :wink:
I think threads over 3 years old should be locked

milo111000
03-05-2007, 08:39 PM
heheheh altezza crazy!!! but now it's the jdms..

furiousgtz
03-05-2007, 08:39 PM
why in the world is a post from 4 years ago opened again :lol: noob :wink:
:lol: i was searching something and i came across this thread there is lot of intreasting threads out there man

rez887
03-05-2007, 08:41 PM
x2!

VegasMatt
03-05-2007, 09:16 PM
When did these come out? They are snazzy!

rez887
03-05-2007, 09:20 PM
If KYB does come out with some tails for our cars\
Didn't know that kyb makes altezza!

4g63lover
03-05-2007, 09:37 PM
wow... funny how a lot of ppl wanted them back then, now everyone has got a lot of hateraid for them.

gtx
03-06-2007, 06:45 AM
So the search function DOES work!!! :lol:

Kwikfox
03-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Ugly.

Again, in my opinion, the point in wanting to customize a car, is to personalize it, make it different than other cars. With each new aftermarket part that becomes available for the Galants, I get the impression a lot of people feel like, "it's about damn time". Why get a Galant when it seems like you just want it to be a Honda.

If you want different tails, the JDMs are the way to go. Just nice and clean simple designs. I especially dig the 2nd generation versions, super simple and clean. If you're thinking "well, they're kind of too much trouble to get". Man, that's what makes them even better. When or if them Altezza tails are available like they are for every other car, you're going to see Galants with them everywhere. Taking away the value of having them. Trust me, you'll see a Galant with them, pull up next to it, and think "now why does that person have them tails on". Shit will just be so diluted.

A Galant is a Galant. A Honda is a Honda. Be proud, not jealous.

Very well put!!!

mapid145
03-06-2007, 11:37 AM
well.. i love my car.. no question in that.. civics with altez.. are just gay.. when my taillight cracked.. i had to pick either stock or something else.. jdm looked stock to me.. and i didnt want it.. and altezzes were the only one there.. and seriously.. i like they way they look at night.. especialy with the hazards onl

G-spot
03-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Fun fact: :D

Did you know the harness off of a Gay-tezza will work really well as a jdm harness for us USDMers with less confusing wiring. I did it to mine and it was less confusing than the wiring I got from iKoRtY/RodT/Str8304. :D

mattalicslvr8g02
03-06-2007, 01:19 PM
eric should make new tail lights and try to get a company to mass prodce them maybe 2nd gen jdms with l.e.d's

wyliescott
03-30-2007, 12:52 AM
i know eveyone hates the altezza lights, but imo they look good on my car smoked.

G-spot
03-30-2007, 11:18 AM
^ X2

mindwerkz
03-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I like my altezzas. And from the beginning of this thread, it seems that most people did until it became "uncool". lol

Alexey
04-01-2007, 02:11 AM
i know eveyone hates the altezza lights, but imo they look good on my car smoked.
More pics of your car?

AVERAGE
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
i dont think anyone's altezzas look as good as F.B.I's does. If I were to have gotten some, that woulld've been the way I went with them 8)

Koncept
04-02-2007, 07:08 AM
i dont think anyone's altezzas look as good as F.B.I's does. If I were to have gotten some, that woulld've been the way I went with them 8)

mos definately!

furiousgtz
04-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I like mine altezza I dont like the jdms..
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/furiousgtz/IMG00034.jpg

wyliescott
04-02-2007, 09:58 PM
can someone post up f.b.i.'s taillights please.

Serstylz2
04-02-2007, 10:10 PM
furious that doesnt look good at alllll

Kwikfox
04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
IMO I think altezzas should have stayed on the Altezza... They were cool at first, but when you saw them on every car including beaten up Astro vans, it was the end of the Altezza lights for me.

mapid145
04-02-2007, 11:39 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/mapid145/DSC01866.jpg

i think it looks better on mine then stock or 2nd gen jdms.. 3rd gen jdms are just too complicated for me lol

it sorta completes the color

WarmAndSCSI
04-02-2007, 11:48 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/mapid145/DSC01866.jpg

i think it looks better on mine then stock or 2nd gen jdms.. 3rd gen jdms are just too complicated for me lol

it sorta completes the color

It looks okay, but I don't like Altezzas because they always look so damn shiny and plasticy (as illustrated by this picture).

G-spot
04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
^ that would look hotter if you black them out like wyliescott's 8)

WarmAndSCSI
04-02-2007, 11:50 PM
^ that would look hotter if you black them out like wyliescott's 8)

That's what I'm saying. :smt045

Serstylz2
04-03-2007, 08:11 AM
word, when they are colormatched to the car they look decent

furiousgtz
04-03-2007, 08:40 AM
furious that doesnt look good at alllll
ya i know that pic is 3 years old.

o1naturalhigh
04-03-2007, 09:47 PM
you know what? i looked for a pic of f.b.i's...but couldn't find it...did some posts get deleted during the exchange of this site???

AVERAGE
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Ditto, I did the same thing last night and couldnt find his thread in the Members Ride section after he got his car painted :?

wyliescott
04-13-2007, 03:13 AM
More pics of your car?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/wylie1001/rims.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/wylie1001/back.jpg

dont mind the gap. got tein s techs on the way.

AVERAGE
04-14-2007, 01:23 AM
Looks good man. Time to lower her now....

anticon
04-14-2007, 01:56 AM
furiousgtz wrote:

so silly... everyone loves jdms. CONFORM IMMEDIATELY!!!!
(if not sooner)

furiousgtz
04-14-2007, 09:51 AM
furiousgtz wrote:

so silly... everyone loves jdms. CONFORM IMMEDIATELY!!!!
(if not sooner)

its a joke... 8)
that picture is old when i first got my car i had those altezza

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/389000-389999/389259_325.jpg

G-spot
04-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I wish those Taiwan Galant tails would fit ours :cry:

o1naturalhigh
04-14-2007, 12:17 PM
can someone post up f.b.i.'s taillights please.found one of his...from his sig...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/p760bad182956a252d4d608974c64b24a/ec0e696e.jpg