PDA

View Full Version : Who has leather?

queball
02-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Hey guys im just courius and trying to figure out if my leather interior is OEM or after market if noticed on other galants ive seen with leather, that on the door panel they have kind of a folded tucked fancy look to the leather and mine are just like a flat piece of leather glued on a board.. and ive seen seats that were fancier then mine with the Mit sybol on them and stuff, what do your guys look like, if my digital camera wasn't at the bottom of Deer creek res. i would take pics and post...

RydnClean
02-09-2003, 11:19 PM
i have a 94 es........i have the ruffles in the door panels but my seats are jus plain, no mits. symbol or nuhting, i have also seen fancier seats but i think they were customized that way

Nyr0283
02-10-2003, 09:20 AM
I have a 95 galant S and mine has leather seats but no ruffles on the doors. I also have the plain leather, no mitsu symbols or anything

Jesse
02-10-2003, 01:16 PM
Yea, I have a 95 S as well. We don't have speakers in our doors either. Also, no mirror on the passengers visor.

I don't have rear fold down seat or even a rear arm rest, we got the (S)hitty package.

laxattack2001
02-10-2003, 02:58 PM
I got a 95 S w/ leather and its nothing special i actually need to get new leather for bothe front seats all dry and looking like shit, but i do have door speakers no fold down seats but im thinking of a way to make it so they will be :-D

Jesse
02-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Yeah, my front drivers leather sux, but it don't matter, my leather creation will be done one of these months and it'll look spiffy.

Nyr0283
02-10-2003, 09:25 PM
i agree with you Jesse, we do have the (S)hitty package. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif I dont have fold down seats, rear armrest, or speakers on the door either. I have the little 3.5's near the bottom of the dash.

laxattack2001
02-11-2003, 11:15 AM
in my (S) shitty package i have 6 1/2s in my door but also have 6x9s in rear and 3.5s in the dash.

i need a way to make the dash speakers to sound better

Jesse
02-11-2003, 01:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(laxattack2001)</div><div class='quotemain'>in my (S) shitty package i have 6 1/2s in my door but also have 6x9s in rear and 3.5s in the dash.

i need a way to make the dash speakers to sound better</div>

Get some boston acoustics from Ultimate Electronics or whatever car audio store you have. Run them off an amp instead of the factory setup with RCA wires and you'll have them sounding good. Hope you have an aftermarket CD player