PDA

View Full Version : Door swaping

808state
04-11-2009, 12:12 AM
I have a 2000 Mitsu/Gtz I really dont like the door moldings on it I would rather have the ones like on a ES style it looks more clean then minds..so what would be the eaziest way to make this happend????..I noticed ever single Galant that I see thats Pimped out it has the smaller thiner looking door moldings..whats up with that..I think thats a sign to me..please help me on this one this is like my biggest problem rite now as far as making my car looking nice..Thanks alot to who ever can help me out....

03-Galant-ES
04-11-2009, 12:44 AM
well you could have asked this in your last post without causing traffic but besides that. Like I said in the last post your best bet would probably be to shave and fill and get color matched.

To change from gtz to es you would have to get the es ones fit them and then get them color matched and make sure everything is flush.

808state
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
shootz

03-Galant-ES
04-11-2009, 01:44 AM
the holes may line up but i think they are different sizes not sure. Check it out and search.

therev
04-11-2009, 01:55 AM
My car is sorta "pimped" out as you say and ive got the GTZ. Alot of member wish they had a GTZ instead of an i4...im the opposite...but anyhow i would keep the side cladding and show it off bro imo they look good. look at my Sig and u'll see

~Gabe

03-Galant-ES
04-11-2009, 02:36 AM
My car is sorta "pimped" out as you say and ive got the GTZ. Alot of member wish they had a GTZ instead of an i4...im the opposite...but anyhow i would keep the side cladding and show it off bro imo they look good. look at my Sig and u'll see

~Gabe

I love my I4 thank you very much she purrs and gives me a good ride ;)

pinoyesv6
04-11-2009, 07:13 AM
you need to remember that the gtz cladding is an 8 piece set. so besides doing what u want to do for the doors, whether it be swapping doors or filling the holes and replacing the cladding, you still have to worry about the pieces on the front fenders and the rear quarter panel.

but yea, there are plenty of modified galants here on tgc with the gtz cladding.