PDA

View Full Version : WHEELMAX

errika
02-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Good Afternoon,

I got a quote from the guys at wheelmax for some yoko prada's 18" with some Alba - Berta's . This is the total walk out the door price $2120.00. Is that a good deal? And are the Alba good rims? If anybody can help, greatly appreciated as always!

Erika[/img]

BGR
02-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Is it a good deal? I don't know. You can try telling exactly what you said in this post to Wheel Boutique (www.wheelboutique.com) I'm sure they will beat the price considering they are one of our sponsors and give your free shipping. Wheelmax is not.

757Boyzgtz
02-10-2003, 07:20 PM
i think thats a pretty good price. i know wheelbotique.com doesnt carry albas well at least they dont have any on there website. the berthas cost even more on albas website ive been looking around and wheelmax.com has had the cheapest price on the berthas and battles.

Danger DANJ
02-11-2003, 09:24 AM
That seems like a pretty good price, especially if it's with shipping. I had a set of 17" Alba Delta rims and they were very good. I had them for a while and the only chip that I got in the chrome was a tiny one on one of the center caps, otherwise the chrome holds up great. They were heavy as hell though and you're getting 18's, so...