PDA

View Full Version : headlight mod

wwangster86
02-10-2003, 03:55 PM
If you guys remember the custom headlight job by (i forget who)....
Anybody try getting projectors from say...an bmw or accord and then trying to make a custom cut in our headlight housing and sticking it in??

just looking on ebay and checking out the cheap projector lights for accords and wondering if i can custom fit it in our headlights.

mochanges
02-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Those aftermarket projectors made for accords and civics are junk. Don't waste your time or money. I know many people that bought them only to switch back to stock because the light output was so bad. The projectors from a BMW or Audi are nice and those are worth looking into. Also, ones made by Hela are supposed to be good quality. By the way, the member who did all the work to his headlights is astig.

-Mohammad

leokt8486
04-07-2003, 06:22 PM
hey guys i just got 2002 headlights i was wondering if i could clean the inside lens or take the cover off to clean it cause its really dirty inside thanx.

pinoyesv6
04-07-2003, 06:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leokt8486)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey guys i just got 2002 headlights i was wondering if i could clean the inside lens or take the cover off to clean it cause its really dirty inside thanx.</div>

yup just wash it with distilled water

leokt8486
04-10-2003, 08:34 PM
thanx buddy