PDA

View Full Version : No brake pressure

QnzMostWanted
02-11-2003, 09:14 AM
ok guys i replaced my master cylinder and bleeded my brakes and i have absolutley no brake pressure, my e-brake is tight and everything, but basically if i wanna stop i gotta double pump...any ideas?

Jesse
02-11-2003, 01:03 PM
Did you bleed them in the correct order? Maybe you still have some air bubbles?

QnzMostWanted
02-11-2003, 01:13 PM
i bled them 4 times, and still nothing

manybrews
02-11-2003, 07:12 PM
did you bench bleed the master? if not, you will need to bleed the system over and over again to properly remove all the air.

a good alternative would be a vacuum bleeder, but thats probably not a cheap choice for a home user.

bongi
02-12-2003, 08:24 PM
use the self bleeding cup available at pepboys, just connect it your 4 calipers or bleeder nipples, one at a time and fill up the master with brake fluid. do it until you can actually feel the pressure back after tightening the bleeder nipples. what happens is when you press on the brake it expels the air and some of the brake fluid. when you release the brake pedal, it sucks the fluid back but not the air. it is similar to your radiator coolant reservoir in principle. even if you did bench bleed the master, air must have escaped to the lines at this time so there is no other way but to bleed all corners. i think it sells for twelve bucks.

QnzMostWanted
02-12-2003, 10:29 PM
thanks i'll keep that in mind, I'm parking up the G for a while, i got a new project i'm working on for the time being

krazienluv10
02-13-2003, 03:19 PM
hey nyctrini, what kit is that on ur car looks nice....

seth98esT
02-13-2003, 04:13 PM
muwahahahah! :twisted: I have yet fooled another with my almighty photoshopping skils! muwahahahahha! :twisted:

sorry man its Photoshopped. But the front is a 400r from a 240sx

the 400r is a skyline front, but its made for all cars....and about all cars have em these days haha ever so popular front bumper