PDA

View Full Version : My goal

kondypl
05-03-2009, 01:27 PM
My goal is to customize my car over next 2 month , here is some photoshop pix , not the best but still......

FRONT:

Mitsu Windshield Decal
EyeLids
Clean Corners
Fog Lights
Red Wipers
Custom (mesh) grill
Some body work like those 2 little wholes after mitsu emblem

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3761/frontforum.jpg (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontforum.jpg)

Tail:

Tinted rear window
Tinted Taillights
Muffler/Tip (you can see it little on bottom)
Taking off original emblems
Ralli Art emblem
G7 emblem

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5792/tialforum.jpg (http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tialforum.jpg)

Side (Other)

Black Rims
Tinted back side windows
Other mitsu decals

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5249/sideforum.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sideforum.jpg)

Also not included on pix i i would love to have those:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/snakesnake77/DSC04387.jpg?t=1241375173

Wat you think?
Is something looking bad on that G7?
Maybe some tried something and had some problems?

mko
05-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Wat you think?
Is something looking bad on that G7?

Yes everything is just complete "RICE", man, you better come to your senses.

Is your car Ralliart - no its not, and will never be!
Do you thing this car wont be recognized as Mitsubishi when seen, I think it will be, so theres no point of the big ass decal on the front windshield. And you may get in trouble for obstruction of view.
Blacked out tails, many have done it, mostly 8g, but it will get you in trouble again.

The mesh in the grill is just ghey, so are the red wipers and the red mud flappers......are you previous owner of a honda?

Instead of keeping it fresh and clean you want to drop a bag full of Pepboys accessories......then go ahead its your car after al. If you want to customize then do somthing custom made, theres nothing custom about Pepboys or Autozone

p.s: its called the 7th Generation and not G7

ZigenScarface
05-03-2009, 02:04 PM
i can still read ur licens plate
a96 9379

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Reminds me of this thread I created... http://mitsubishipowered.com/projects/warmandscsi-s-wish-list-thread-t320.html ... but it was a joke.

Fucking hell....

edit: and this thread is in the Performance section. Either this is a joke or this guy is fucking handicapped. Wow.

greddy
05-03-2009, 02:10 PM
wow, just wow

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey at least the CE28N-L knock-offs aren't a bad choice...

starh4x
05-03-2009, 02:15 PM
The idea for your rims is cool. I like the rims you want. but all that other stuff man .. nah lol

kondypl
05-03-2009, 02:29 PM
looks good for me lol , i like it but i respect your opinions guyz mybe its rice but its popping out on the street lol

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 02:42 PM
looks good for me lol , i like it but i respect your opinions guyz mybe its rice but its popping out on the street lol

Why don't you save the money you'd otherwise spend on this rice to help pay for college or to start a business so you can really get recognized later on in life? Just a thought...

kondypl
05-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Why don't you save the money you'd otherwise spend on this rice to help pay for college or to start a business so you can really get recognized later on in life? Just a thought...

hehe dude im 19 and im already goin to college...... its just stupid ass car ..... im not gonna drive next year anyway..... its just temporary ..

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 02:46 PM
hehe dude im 19 and im already goin to college

Holy fucking God, are you serious?

Folks, this here is our future. Be scared.

kondypl
05-03-2009, 03:07 PM
hehe yup , i dont need your advices what to do in my life lol , im driving galant not cuz i like it i drive it bcuz this was wat i was able to afford. If ill have more money in couple years ill drive Subaru or Audi , Galant is temporary and this ricer shit is just fun to do..... Also i im here cuz i needed some advices bout engine before not cuz im Galant Fan , also i posted pix cuz i needed opinions about that project , you dont like it I respect that but fuck off and dont tell me what should i do , college? business? wtf are u my father?

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Really looks like your father needs to beat your ass...

Seriously, you cannot be going to college and actually write like that. Holy mother of god, use fucking English!

kondypl
05-03-2009, 03:09 PM
btw , sry guyz for putting it in wrong section

kondypl
05-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Really looks like your father needs to beat your ass...

Seriously, you cannot be going to college and actually write like that. Holy mother of god, use fucking English!

I wasnt born in US and english is not my first language , anyway im gonna waste my time arguing with you , you can just delete this thread.....

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 03:13 PM
"Sry" dude but you're just going to be a laughing stock come this evening when everybody checks in on TGC. If I were you, I'd kindly PM a moderator or admin to have this thread locked and/or deleted if you're really not going to deal with negativity very well.

Because in reality, when people do this kind of bullshit to Galants, it makes us ALL look bad. It's embarrassing.

kondypl
05-03-2009, 03:14 PM
lol , fuck galants.... i dont care , im leaving this forum , cya

skrap
05-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Wow!!!!! Perma ban!! I cant belive he would disgrace the galant like that.... Im pissed off now. FUCKING SCRUB!!!

VegasMatt
05-03-2009, 03:38 PM
wow....silly.

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
I still... can't figure out if he was doing this to be funny or what. Cause that doesn't work if you get all pissed off when people call your rice out for being rice. Sarcasm fail?

Galanttuner10
05-03-2009, 03:48 PM
dude tjs right and so is chris.. dont rice out the car.. have you even got it running right yet.. the rims are the only thing id ok and maybe the front fogs.. but everything else IS rice.. yes its a galant and this is the wrong place to say fuck galants etc... if your not driving it that long keep it stock then sell it to someone who will actually respect it

Galanttuner10
05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
just looked at the rims he put up there and they are my exact rims lol

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo175/Galanttuner10/theG010.jpg

greddy
05-03-2009, 04:53 PM
^what does that say about you car then....

lol, I kid, I kid

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Check out the paint flaking off! noice!

lol

Galanttuner10
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Check out the paint flaking off! noice!

lol

u mean on the drums tj??? lol i know bout that and i am hoping to do the rear disc swap soon and havent painted the drums since last year so its due for a new coat lol

WarmAndSCSI
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
No, look at the edge of that spoke on the left. Paint is chipping. My last set of wheels started to do the same shit. Wheel companies suck. Powder coating really isn't that expensive.

Galanttuner10
05-03-2009, 06:09 PM
No, look at the edge of that spoke on the left. Paint is chipping. My last set of wheels started to do the same shit. Wheel companies suck. Powder coating really isn't that expensive.

o that.. its not flaking.. i took them off and stored them for winter and my mom went 2 move them and hit that spoke on the wall lol ill touch it up soon.. but where konypl go?? he must not like the constructive criticism

kondypl
05-04-2009, 08:54 AM
i love constructive criticism lol its juts that WarmAndSCSI started to talking about shit that wasnt related to the subject. Sorry for saying fuck galants i was just mad , that was just photoshop picture idk wat im gonna do for real....... its all cool i know it was too rice and shit but WarmAndSCSI can just fuck off......

skrap
05-04-2009, 09:07 AM
i love constructive criticism lol its juts that WarmAndSCSI started to talking about shit that wasnt related to the subject. Sorry for saying fuck galants i was just mad , that was just photoshop picture idk wat im gonna do for real....... its all cool i know it was too rice and shit but WarmAndSCSI can just fuck off......

Dude you can expect to come in here and ask for opinions on riceing out your car and people not to get mad... A lot of people take major offence to the things that you are talking about doing to your car. It gives the rest of us very bad sterio types... Hense why cops pull over any person with a riced out car/custom car.. weither they did somthing or not... A lot of us take that as a slap in the face... so if you are going to be on this forum.. you have to treat your car with respect. WE ALL DO! Our cars are like our children. SO when you insult them, we get very defensive... If your not into cars then dont waste money. If your just trying to be some cool kid at school trying to act like your from the fast and the furious then just leave. we dont want to be associated with that..

Sry mods if i over stepped my boundrys i just had to get that off of my chest.

es_fact
05-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Well said bud.

I was always raised by knowing that one had a right to have an opinion, but sometimes, lol, it's just too much.

I know you had the right idea in mind man, you wanna do what you think is right. But we're here to build just another regular car into a head turner. You were juss doin it wrong, and some of the guys felt they had to let you know.

bmore303
05-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Flat out, you called the car "stupid ass" and you don't even like it. Lol of course we aren't going to take kindly to you in the least. Feel free to rice it out, just don't expect anything other than hate on this forum if you post it up.

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Somebody got their feelings hurt over a thread on an Internet forum... waaaaa

Just sell your Galant and get something else.

WhiteGalant
05-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Like...

a honda

blackdragon100
05-04-2009, 09:57 AM
is this guy serious or what?

remarque
05-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Leave the guy alone, its his Galant let him do what he wants to do with it.

skrap
05-04-2009, 10:25 AM

He came to us and asked for an opinion... it was given... and he got his feelings hurt and started insulting all GALANTS!!! Do you seriously expect people not to flame the shit out of this thread????

A forum is to get help and opinions. correct or incorrect?? Well he asked for the opinion. he didnt like the answer. If you are unsure of weither you can take a negative opinion then dont post plain and simple...

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 11:09 AM

On any other forum I've ever been on, what this guy did would be considered "trolling" and he'd be banned by now... you know, purposely posting some stupid BS like this to try to get people all riled up and cause drama, then putting off the whole community. Trolling. Ban him.

remarque
05-04-2009, 01:08 PM
The way you guys replied kinda started everything. I can't back him up for putting off TGC, but I've seen other thread like this and some members were nice enough to show them the right way to mod a Galant. But this time it was a like a gangbang.

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 01:16 PM
The way you guys replied kinda started everything. I can't back him up for putting off TGC, but I've seen other thread like this and some members were nice enough to show them the right way to mod a Galant. But this time it was a like a gangbang.

... are you serious?

This wasn't a thread asking for help. This was a thread which stated: "hey guys, check out my Galant that I'm going to rice out. I know it's stupid, but I'm going to do it anyway."

What kind of response is that going to get? Either nobody could have said anything, or it would have gone like this. This is the Internet, not some freaking daycare.

Galant306m
05-04-2009, 01:50 PM
hahahahah.

peanotation
05-04-2009, 01:56 PM
get rid of all the stickers and the wipers, omg

skrap
05-04-2009, 01:58 PM
im sorry but its not like he asked for help... he could have recovered what he said before he started trashing galants but that is wat i really got pissed about. cuz the way i look at it is that its just some punk kid making us all look bad. honestly if you dont like the car why would you even put money into and remotly act like you do... he needs to just go by a civic...

Galant306m
05-04-2009, 02:08 PM
nah fuck a civic he needs a geo!!!! Metro 3cyl..... Like this oneVVVVVV

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/Yavuz914/geo%20metro/Martini01.jpg

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 02:10 PM
That's hella tasteful compared to what this kid has planned...

polishmafia
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Dammm, son... Hella mad balla tizzight! Rock dem wiperz! How else bitches gunna know its a Mitsubishi if ya dont put a 4 feet long banner on top a dat windshield.

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Man you guys need to chill out. Shit.. You know if it wasnt for ricers the cost of stickers and fucking spray paint would sky rocket because nobody would buy it! On the contrary.. Ok... I like the tails.. Ive actually thought about doing that to mine BUT! WTF is up with RED windshield wipers? Im no color match type person but CLEARLY red does not match silver or whatever the fuck your cars color is LOL. Even if it did............. Nevermind. Do as you please dude but PLEASE put honda stickers instead of the tripple diamonds. Some of us really actually represent that symbol with pride.

Galant306m
05-04-2009, 02:43 PM
lol shadow

bmore303
05-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Man you guys need to chill out. Shit.. You know if it wasnt for ricers the cost of stickers and fucking spray paint would sky rocket because nobody would buy it! .

Please say you wrote this backwards...basic supply and demand shows that producers can make prices higher for things of demand, where as items that aren't of high demand plummet to nothingness.:nono:

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Please say you wrote this backwards...basic supply and demand shows that producers can make prices higher for things of demand, where as items that aren't of high demand plummet to nothingness.:nono:

Oh god. Dude.. Seriously. Lighten up. It was a JOKE. Meant to be funny. You know.. Some people do smile and laugh. Im sorry that you dont have the humor that myself or others may have.

bmore303
05-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I literally lol'd at your blatant fail. Don't get all butt hurt on me now.

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I literally lol'd at your blatant fail. Don't get all butt hurt on me now.

Lol.. Me butt hurt? Youre the one that got all technical about it. It must have made your hemorioids flare the fuck up when you read it.

bmore303
05-04-2009, 03:08 PM
I'm sure i'm the one with hemorrhoids flaring when I. type. like. this. in. FRUSTRATION . LOL
:038::038: Give your self a round of applause, this is entertaining.

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 03:11 PM
i'm sure i'm the one with hemorrhoids flaring when i. Type. Like. This. In. Frustration . Lol
:038::038: Give your self a round of applause, this is entertaining.

l.o.l.

bmore303
05-04-2009, 03:15 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/PricklySponge/Philosoraptor_Mordor.jpg
The End.

It's been entertaining, but I'm certain Matt and the mods don't appreciate this.

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL I always love it when that card gets played...

You don't know Kenny, stfu. I will rejoice when people start to realize I and others aren't actually upset when we type online. Bunch of freaking whiners.

kondypl
05-04-2009, 04:18 PM
No wipers no mud flaps............... no mesh grill , ill paint my grill silver , same color as body , ill stay with eyelids and clean corners. Sticker idk....it looks rice...but idk....... tinted windows and taillights are cool....like i said it was just photoshop , i and yes i did asked for opinions and help....... and i wanted criticisms but not talking shit about me..... some people said wat they dont like and it looks rice ect. but WarmAndSCSI jumped out on me like i did his mother..... calm down no one said ill do that...... i just said i wanna do something so my galant is popping out on the street...... i didnt mean fuck galants im sorry i just got mad while arguing with WarmAndSCSI , btw he got hot ass cars....but i cant afford orange paint job and drop on coilovers and shit like that.....its couple $k .... i just want something small , not too expenisve..... like i said no FLAPS , WIPERS , MESH GRILL..... sticker idk..... rest was good

kondypl
05-04-2009, 04:25 PM
btw , Civis are nice but im not planning to have one.... lol

May 3rd was Polish Parade (Polish constitution day)

i drived around with my 7G heres some pix:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9421/p1110913.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1110913.jpg)

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8143/p1110934.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1110934.jpg)

I couldnt find my huge flag that i wanted put on the hood but o well...

type May 3rd+Belmont on YouTube and youll see how it looks......lots of burnouts ... FUN

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
No wipers no mud flaps............... no mesh grill , ill paint my grill silver , same color as body , ill stay with eyelids and clean corners. Sticker idk....it looks rice...but idk....... tinted windows and taillights are cool....like i said it was just photoshop , i and yes i did asked for opinions and help....... and i wanted criticisms but not talking shit about me..... some people said wat they dont like and it looks rice ect. but WarmAndSCSI jumped out on me like i did his mother..... calm down no one said ill do that...... i just said i wanna do something so my galant is popping out on the street...... i didnt mean fuck galants im sorry i just got mad while arguing with WarmAndSCSI , btw he got hot ass cars....but i cant afford orange paint job and drop on coilovers and shit like that.....its couple $k .... i just want something small , not too expenisve..... like i said no FLAPS , WIPERS , MESH GRILL..... sticker idk..... rest was good

Holy crap... finish school and then consider posting on English-based forums... I can't read this crap.

LOL orange paint job and coilovers. Definitely the highlights of my Galant. Confirmed ricer.

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Holy crap... finish school and then consider posting on English-based forums... I can't read this crap.

LOL orange paint job and coilovers. Definitely the highlights of my Galant. Confirmed ricer.

I guess im the shit then! I have ORANGE coilovers.. WOOT WOOT!

mko
05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
btw , Civis are nice but im not planning to have one.... lol

May 3rd was Polish Parade (Polish constitution day)

i drived around with my 7G heres some pix:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9421/p1110913.jpg (http://img246.imaeshack.us/my.php?image=p1110913.jpg)

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8143/p1110934.jpg (http://img246.imaeshack.us/my.php?image=p1110934.jpg)

I couldnt find my huge flag that i wanted put on the hood but o well...

type May 3rd+Belmont on YouTube and youll see how it looks......lots of burnouts ... FUN

You car is clean the way it is now. If you want to stand out start with some rims. Dont go for the cheapest you find on craigslist or ebay, but go for that will make your car look good. And dont be afraid to ask questions about rims and tires although it has been discussed many times.

Shadow19
05-04-2009, 05:39 PM
You car is clean the way it is now. If you want to stand out start with some rims. Dont go for the cheapest you find on craigslist or ebay, but go for that will make your car look good. And dont be afraid to ask questions about rims and tires although it has been discussed many times.

X2. From the looks of it man your car is in great shape paint and body wise. I wish mine was in such good shape to be honest with you. Start off with the rims and suspension.

qnz
05-04-2009, 05:55 PM

Its up to you which crowd you want to hang with, but this is not whats poppin on TGC.

i like the plan tho, but flawed execution.

kondypl
05-04-2009, 06:31 PM

Fuck you man , i hate close minded bitches like you.... dam , im not gonna post in this thread anymore because its pointless , mods close this thread please , if you want to keep arguing WarmAndSCSI send me private message because i see your pretty bored....

WarmAndSCSI
05-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I hate living in a fucking PC society where it's required to be nice to retards... ugh.

skrap
05-04-2009, 07:17 PM
I do have to agree man you have a very clean galant... it stands out as is, like mko said get some nice rims on it.. maybe an intake and a full exhaust not just the muffler cus it will sound like butt... this is too much drama for me man.. lol good luck with your G just try not to rice it up... lol its in beautiful condition

Shadow19
05-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Hey man. I just want to tell you that TGC will make you or brake you when it comes to situations like this. Ive been here for over 3 years and have seen numerous posts like this and its all for the good man. Hell im not even going to lie to you. Before i came to TGC i was a fan of neons, 10 story wings, altezza tails and the whole 9 yards. Though with the help of the community i broke the habbit pretty damn quick to be honest. Just look around man and take advice as given. Though you may have been attacked wrongfully by myself and others its just to improve your thought process. Anyone can spray paint things and add stickers but at the end of the day can you say youve actually modified your car? IMO i would have to say no. Just some words of advice man. You can actually make your car look good for a price. Its just that price doesnt include the cost of stickers. I wish you well my friend. Enjoy your stay.

kondypl
05-05-2009, 08:34 AM
yea guys , ill buy those black rims now and then ill think..... thx for everything even tho it was lil too agressive.......

trickytrick
05-05-2009, 08:50 AM
the car looks nice the way it is. just need to get lowering springs and rims. please dont got to pepboys and get rims either. dont go over board with that shit like crazy stickers and eyelids. i think the tails loook look good the way they are. but if u gonna do what u gonna do then be prepared to get hassled and hope u dont run into me on the streets.

mko
05-05-2009, 11:09 AM
You may want to check DOHCStunr's 18'' rims in FS Forum. Its a good price for rims and tires

Blue Ice
05-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Honestly if you want just looks, and be "poppin", you'll need to keep up with the trends. Definitely start with wheels, but unless you plan on also dropping it, don't get a low profile tire. You'll just end up with a lot of gap between the wheel and the fender, honestly go with a 40 or 45 series tire, you won't lose the ride quality either. Go ahead and tint your windows.

I'm sure if you want to be "poppin" on the streets you're probably trying to turn the heads of ladies. Well, i'll tell you if you put all the stickers on it and the red crap, they'll look at you like a 16 year old kid. But if you can make it look like an old high class car then they'll want you to give them a ride in it.

With your car as clean as it is, i'd suggest going the V.I.P. route. Most performance guys on here won't like it themselves, but if done nicely they'll still respect it. Take your time, and spend your money wisely. if you do it right, you might not want to give the car up for an audi or what ever.