PDA

View Full Version : Spanish section

paflow
05-07-2009, 04:48 AM
I was wondering if there will be a section called "Sección en Español" or "Ayuda en Español" that one of the moderators that know spanish can take car of. Just an Idea....:duh:

9G
05-07-2009, 09:20 AM
no comprende.

VegasMatt
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
No there will not be.

sponcar
05-07-2009, 10:31 AM
no comprende.

lol.... it sound funny...

I know man could be nice for those ppl whos speak spanish as a first language like me...lol...but this site have been created by ppl who live in The United States....so thats why all members are english speaking....
anyways is nice to know that u speak both languages.......!! CONGRATs....

WarmAndSCSI
05-07-2009, 10:40 AM
lol.... it sound funny...

I know man could be nice for those ppl whos speak spanish as a first language like me...lol...but this site have been created by ppl who live in The United States....so thats why all members are english speaking....
anyways is nice to know that u speak both languages.......!! CONGRATs....

Except you'd have to have fluent Spanish speakers to moderate said forum and nobody else would understand WTF would be going on, and therefore would not be able to participate.

And I'd argue against 90% of this forum being "English speaking."

99 galant
05-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah some of us suck at grammar :D

WarmAndSCSI
05-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah, some of us suck at grammar. :D

Indeed.

Well... it only really bothers me because somehow most of you have legitimately graduated high school and/or college. How, I don't fucking know.

99 galant
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Its not hard to grad. hs, I just suck at grammar. That is why I am staying away from it for my career.

4g63lover
05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
english is my second language.

Tagalog is my first.

spdracr
05-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Indeed.

Well... it only really bothers me because somehow most of you have legitimately graduated high school and/or college. How, I don't fucking know.

So what if most of us type with improper grammar ?? This is an internet forum and we are not being graded or evaluated by it so it doesn't matter

As far as the idea of having the Spanish section I don't think it's good at all since this is an English forum and most of us won't know what's going on

BGR
05-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Forum Rules: (click on the FAQ at the top of the site)

* The Galant Center is an english-speaking forum. The international forums are allowed to use some native language but entire threads may not be in a language other then english.