PDA

View Full Version : Free car show in Mooresville, NC June 20th

skyhigh90210
05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
This was posted on another forum.

Hey guys,
The good people putting together HIN will be putting together a FREE show on June 20th at the campus of UTI (Universal Technical Institute). UTI is a big sponsor of the HIN events, and they want to put together this great gathering for all the tuners in NC.

This show is an awesome deal for us, because they will be giving away all kinds of free stuff.

*There are FREE giveaways (tires, clothes, ect.)
*There will be FREE food and drinks (none of our meets does this)
*It's a FREE venue for us to hang out, and the whole freaking show is FREE
*Complimentary dynos (we normally pay $60 for this)
*FREE gathering for all car clubs and tuners in NC to show off their car and meet up with people before the HIN event.

As if this isn't enough incentive for us to come to this FREE ASS HELL show, I got the promo code to knock off $10 on registration fees for all cars.

Here's the catch:

They want to get at least 100 cars out to this event, which I think is very feasible, but we have to really spread the word fast. The show is a little over a month away, so we don't have much time. Please help me push this event, I think it's a really great thing these guys are doing this for us and I would like to make it successful.

OUR GOAL IS TO BRING AT LEAST 50 CARS OUT, CAN WE DO IT?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/romeo291/HIN_ROUNDUP_09.jpg

thestig
05-18-2009, 07:08 PM
i might be able to come to this. i like free. but gas is a killer lol.

skyhigh90210
06-18-2009, 08:45 PM
The show is saturday, a group coming from Raleigh, Winton-Salem, and Greensboro are going to meet up at the Concord Mills Mall in Concord at around 10 then head over to the show. I'm planning on meeting up with them at the mall and cruising with them to the show.