PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Camber kit Install

skrap
05-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Ok so i just had a package delivered today. It is my balljoint camber kit from ebay. Now Is there anyway to install it and one i have it installed does n e one know how i should adjjust it??? The tires are weafring on the outside edge so i believe that it is possitive camber.
Thanks guys!!

Rallikid04
05-15-2009, 11:04 AM
you will have to remove the brackets from the frame of the car. I ordered mine from summit racing and i couldn;t quite gt it on the other side yet. The washers on the bolts that were supplied to you are designed to adjust for toe in toe out adjustment, but a proper alignment by a professional will definately be needed.... it costs to be lowered:)

4-G-rim
05-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Are these the SPC camber adjustment ball joints you purchased?

skrap
05-17-2009, 02:09 PM
yes they are.. But it doesnt matter currently. Im having an issue with my distributer. It went and then i replaced it. Well now its not firing correctly. its off for some reason. Not to mention that when i try and start it there is a tremendous load on the starter. When MKO And i were messing with it last night the starter gave out on me. Soo yea this sucks guys. I have to go and take out a car loan to get a DD. 4-G-rim if you have any suggestions on what the problem would be, it would be greatly appriciated.

peanotation
05-18-2009, 10:35 AM
how did you know there was a lot of load on the starter? besides for the fact that it wen't out....any other symptoms?

skrap
05-18-2009, 10:43 AM
it just seemed like the starter was having a tough time like it would crank and then pause for a min like it was strugling and then it would rank it again... then the starter finally went