PDA

View Full Version : Car sponcers .com dont be fooled !

rr2swift
05-18-2009, 04:48 PM
yea I'm a dummy i tried it out, filed out the application and of course i was excepted but what they don't tell you it is $99 to apply and then you have to file out more apps for a whole lot of sponsors and then wait to be excepted for a sponsor that will give you some stickers, and when you are done f/n around with the whole red tape part and want to cancel they give you the great big run around and after numerous emails back and forth with Kristen the attitude queen you get 70 of your 99 dollars back. Good luck if you try , but the old saying is true, if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!

VegasMatt
05-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Anyone with half a brain would assume this...why are you paying for someone to sponsor your car?

rr2swift
05-18-2009, 04:59 PM
well i got two halves, and have been sponsored before but that site is nothing like a real sponsor. and what are the first 3 letters in assumed spell.

blackdragon100
05-18-2009, 06:03 PM
yea i was gana try one of these before until they said that i had to pay them,i then asked shouldnt you be paying me or just giving me parts im pretty shure thats how it works they told me that they ARE NOT the sponcer and that you have to get threw all hole bunch of bullshit just to get parts and you still have to pay for the parts you want.like they want your credit card number and then they can tell you the cost of the parts you want.so yea to be short its a fucking waste of time and a scam.

VegasMatt
05-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Pay me $99..I'll sponsor your cars. I got a box of stickers around here somewhere.

boondocks95
05-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Pay me $99..I'll sponsor your cars. I got a box of stickers around here somewhere.
well consider me sponsered pm sent

254reese
05-18-2009, 06:21 PM

give me $50 and I'll put stickers on your car...Edelbrock, Sunpro, Flamethrower, Type R, Fender Vents and some bullet holes.

VegasMatt
05-18-2009, 06:22 PM
give me $50 and I'll put stickers on your car...Edelbrock, Sunpro, Flamethrower, Type R, Fender Vents and some bullet holes.

You mean a vato loco pepboys special?

254reese
05-18-2009, 06:32 PM
lol damn you caught me....

Serstylz2
05-18-2009, 06:48 PM
i wouldnt trust any website that couldnt spell sponsor correctly.

krispy03
05-18-2009, 06:59 PM
dont forget the "Nos" stickers

IceDouTGaLanT
05-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm glad this post was made, it shows others who are thinking this is lagit it's just a scam.

polishmafia
05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
You mean a vato loco pepboys special?

Los Locos kick your ass!
Los Locos kick your face!
Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fwp :lol:

WarmAndSCSI
05-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Los Locos kick your ass!
Los Locos kick your face!
Los Locos kick your balls into outer space!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fwp :lol:

Your link is broken :(

Serstylz2
05-18-2009, 09:49 PM
The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID. The URL contained a malformed video ID.

showtime
05-18-2009, 10:01 PM
haha my friends tc just got sponsored by that site, he got some free interior LED's to add some rice to his car...

WarmAndSCSI
05-18-2009, 10:33 PM
haha my friends tc just got sponsored by that site, he got some free interior LED's to add some rice to his car...

He paid $99 for some interior LED's? lol

Bezzle
05-18-2009, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxlidAR3Fw

silver01g
05-18-2009, 11:23 PM
i actually saw a SUV today with their sticker in big letters across the front windsheild and a shit load of other stickers on the back of the SUV. i was like ddaammmmnnnnn!! r u serious??

ricky_db
05-19-2009, 12:12 AM
i actually saw a SUV today with their sticker in big letters across the front windsheild and a shit load of other stickers on the back of the SUV. i was like ddaammmmnnnnn!! r u serious??

and the SUV was all stock :lol:

showtime
05-19-2009, 12:35 AM
He paid $99 for some interior LED's? lol

Kinda, he got accepted to be sponsored and they sent him LED's haha so yeah he pretty much paid 100 bucks for LED's....but thats why he drives a scion not a mitsubishi.