PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Galant with 89k Miles...squeeky brakes

maxrezn
05-28-2009, 02:43 PM
I just bought this G yesterday in great condition. Yet the brakes squeak horribly. What would you guys recommend I do? I'm trying to keep this car simple yet effective. No crazy $4000 mods or anything...just mechanically perfect ( or as close as I can get to it.)

Asierra_999
05-28-2009, 02:45 PM
If its your front brakes, then just see if the rotor can be resurfaced and buy new pads, then replace...thats most likely your best bet

lonestar22
05-28-2009, 04:42 PM
is this a real thread? u couldve asked your parents what to do and they would have told u. no need to hop on the internet and waste everyones time

Jules
05-28-2009, 05:53 PM
is this a real thread? u couldve asked your parents what to do and they would have told u. no need to hop on the internet and waste everyones time

hey dont u think thats a bit unfair? call it a waist for urself but he got the right to open a thread...although i think he should better visit a garage---:saint2:

kingscratchie
05-28-2009, 06:13 PM
I got my brakes, rotors and pads replaced today, best thing to do is just to go to a brake shop and see what you need and get it replaced.
And I'm in the same boat you are, I just need a reliable car so I can get work done on my truck.