PDA

View Full Version : anyone using GC's with AGX's?

CleanGTZ
02-13-2003, 09:44 PM
anyone know if the agx's can be modified to fit Ground Control's like they do OBX's? i'm really not looking forward to shelling out for another set of coil-overs. thanks for any info.

Ghost Beat
02-13-2003, 09:45 PM
i have the gc and agx combo and i got it to work with a little elbow grease. i dont know exactly what your talking about the obx's tough.

CleanGTZ
02-13-2003, 09:48 PM
i kept reading about having to grind down a washer on the strut to fit the sleeve of the obx

CleanGTZ
02-13-2003, 09:53 PM
...also, how difficult was it to make it work? would any shop be able to do it? how does it ride? any info is greatly appreciated

Ghost Beat
02-14-2003, 12:49 AM
well i had to do all that the grinding and knocking out the sleeve because i got a set of gc's for my stock shox and struts then moved to agx's. but there are gc's made to fit straight to agx's where i would think that you wouldnt have to bother with all of that that i did. as for the ride quality its not stock but i think its prety damn sweet and the handeling is amazing as well..also try a search there should be a lot more about this subject around i know ive answered several on this topic myself.. good luck.