PDA

View Full Version : New Theme?

Prophet
06-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Last I heard you guys where working on a new theme but what is going on??? Images are broken all over the place and the pastels don't really look that good...

RedGalant2k1
06-15-2009, 12:49 AM
still in the works.

Prophet
06-15-2009, 12:51 AM
still in the works.

But pink and baby blue??? Dave can we get the old theme's back?

Prophet
06-15-2009, 12:55 AM
But pink and baby blue??? Dave can we get the old theme's back?

This is getting annoying... I can change the theme at the bottom but when I visit a thread it changes back to the default theme which is all pastel and does not look good at all...

Galant306m
06-15-2009, 01:14 AM
ill re download the vb default for now. i need to get ftp access, for some reason the img links are missing on the server, and i have no idea why but i have to reupload them.

showtime
06-15-2009, 01:21 AM
dang I never saw it when it was pink and blue!

Prophet
06-15-2009, 01:54 AM
ill re download the vb default for now. i need to get ftp access, for some reason the img links are missing on the server, and i have no idea why but i have to reupload them.

Thank you! lol... sorry if I am annoying you with all the problems I have been noticing with the theme's.... are you really going to go with that pastel color theme?

Prophet
06-15-2009, 01:55 AM
dang I never saw it when it was pink and blue!

It is still there... just switch your theme to one of the other theme's and then go back to the default theme... it is all pink and baby blue...

Galant306m
06-15-2009, 03:11 AM
No its cool Prophet thanks for the help, I just got FTP to work and for some reason the IMG links where missing? Someone deleted them, there is no way that an IMG file can just be lost out of a server.

so now that i have the FTP working i will be working more on this new theme and getting all the buttons in place and so forth.

it should be up soon, hang with me though, its actually kind of tough taking over something like this in the middle of what happened, i had to relearn the vb admin cp, remember how xml theme files work and all of that. I have a good relationship with voodoo and he is a very good programmer so he can answer any question that i have and help me out alot.

This site is going to change for the better, i hope people understand that i have to get back into the swing of things, its been over a year since i had my css forum so somethings are a little different now then they where a year and four months ago.

mapid145
06-15-2009, 04:25 AM
im thinking Aladdin here

Patience Iago, patience

Galant306m
06-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Alright guys as promissed we are working on a new theme what I need from you guys are good/cool pics of your cars. Post them here so I can download them if you want to send me some in a zip folder my email is [email protected]. thanks