PDA

View Full Version : VR4 conversion...

Galantman03
06-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Ok i like the galant, love the looks, and i still have my galant, lol i have been gone for 6 months, in september i get back home.... i'm really not in to body kits, but i want to make the car look clean... i see people have the vr4 conversion, and i looks so sick!!! so my question is where is the best place to look for that kit, and what all does it come with?

DFX
06-19-2009, 10:07 AM
i think VIS sells the vr4 body kit. it should come with bumpers, skirts, and fender trim pieces.

qnz
06-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Cali, who is a Vendor on this forum, makes and sells replica fiberglass vr4 body kits. you can check out his subforum "socal autowerks" to see the parts that he is selling

Dominicano
06-19-2009, 11:00 AM
and for the price that Cali is doing it for is a great deal, you can get the front and side skirts for the price you would pay to get the OEM from japan. don't get my wrong the OEM are great they are made or urethane but usually getting that bumper from japan can run you atleast 300 and with the fog lights it goes for 550 and side skirts I think are 250 to 300 shipped I could be wrong on this price.

youngfab59
06-19-2009, 01:22 PM
the average price to get a JDM OEM front bumper goes for around 400-500 shipped, side skirts range from 150-250 shipped, & the rear bumper is VERY RARE, hard to find and goes for around 300-500 shipped..... if you prefer you can go with the parts Cali makes and you'll save alot of money... but to each his own lol... here's a link to the SoCal Autowerks section of TGC... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/forumdisplay.php?f=122

Cali
06-19-2009, 04:18 PM
another thing i can add is that the jdm parts are not a direct fit; the side skirts need modding and the front bumper won't fit without cutting the crash bar or removing it.

the parts i sell are made to fit from the get go and i offer discount pricing for ordering multiple parts at the same time.

Galantman03
07-06-2009, 01:56 PM
So Cali will you be making the old stlye vr4 front bumper and rear bumper? i know you have the old style skirts, just not the front and rear lol...