PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits

GalantSpeed
08-19-2002, 10:35 PM
There is a website for body kits, it is something like Davesautosports.com or davesmotorsprots.com something like that. if anyone knows the site please post a reply. thanks

MitsuMan
08-20-2002, 08:57 AM
which one is it and what do u want to know about them?

GalantSpeed
08-20-2002, 09:23 AM
someone told me that there is a website that will make any body kit for any car. no matter what kit it is they will make it to fit yours. i'm just curious about them because i don't want the shogun 56.

MitsuMan
08-20-2002, 09:32 AM
ANY body shop will make a kit fit your car u just have to have the right amount of money to do it, I am having a buddy club rear fitted to my car because i hate the shogun rear, its gonna cost me about 700$ to do ..just for them to fit, paint and install the rear, that doesnt incluse the cost of the kit...u can go to any place, most of the time they will only make a kit for your car if u do something like a group buy (see group buy section) if u get more then 10ppl they see that there is an interest for it, most of the time they will not make a mold for just one person, its not good business, it will cost them more to design and make the mold then they are gettin out of the deal....search around, there are some posts that cover this...hope it helped

dean

GalantSpeed
08-24-2002, 03:00 AM
i found that website i was talking about earlier, it's www.andysautosport.com ('http://www.andysautosport.com')
if you click on the contact button you can ask them to make you a body kit to fit your car. tell them which one you want and what kind of car you have.

bstnsportsfan
08-25-2002, 10:09 PM
I thought it was andy's autosport you were talking about. But when you were trying to get it, you were on dave...so I thought it was just a site I havent found yet https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

bstnsportsfan
08-29-2002, 12:52 PM
Moved to Customizing your 7g

es.dot
09-02-2002, 11:20 AM
yo galantspeed, shogun looks mad hott son, everyone always shows love to mine, but yeah i wish there was more to the rear, like a grill or like something more fancy